PDA

View Full Version : for sale....95 240sx base model automatic in IL

nschultz0124
09-30-2005, 07:11 PM
sup all,
recent news forces sale of my car. I have only had it about 2 months but need the money instead.

car is a red 95 240sx base model grey cloth seats with black panels and dash. car originally had 82700 miles on it and I have put on like 500 since i have had it. clean title which I am still waiting for from the DMV, should be here this week or next at the latest. I bought the car with a blown motor and replaced the motor with one out of a 5 speed car with about 110k on it. the body is decent with some dents and dings here and there underneath looks really clean for an illinois car with no rust or anything. the body does have a few minor rust spots but nothing big or major. the interior is immaculate with no rips or tears and doesnt look like the backseats have ever been used. The car runs strong and trans works pretty good but shifts hard coming out of first sometimes, I dont know why-havent had a chance to look at it yet. everything works on the car which includes ice cold a/c, heat, lights, all gauges and power windows. stock stereo works but is only a tape deck which I dont know if the tape deck works or not, I only own cd's so I have been using my mp3 player through an fm modulator to get something other than the boring radio stations. Car is a hardtop so no sunroof. I am asking $2500 firm for it. I will have pics up later tonight. any questions email me it is faster than the forums. [email protected]

Pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/nschultz0124

Nick

nschultz0124
10-06-2005, 07:29 AM
sold.............