PDA

View Full Version : 89 180sx w/rb20det 1800.00

sileighty89
09-29-2005, 03:45 PM
1989 nissan dark blue 240sx hatchback with rb20det swap, 5 lug swap, z32 brakes front and rear, jdm vlsd, rolling on mustang 17x8 wheels and tires, rsr springs, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, apexi turbo timer, autometer a/f gauge, autometer boost./vacuum gauge, power locks, powers windows car was running for two years but now needs new main bearings, #3 piston hit the plug, or you can just go to venus and buy a long block for $500.00 bucks, front end sheet metal is off I started to disconnect wiring harness but can reattach if asked to. Car is wired and like I said I used it for two years. Car is registered till november. I longer have the time to fix it plus I have two other 240s to work on. Im selling this car at a steal for $1800.00 interior is in good shape, comes with alarm and uses the r32 skyline cluster. Serious inquires only, I will take pictures and email them to whomever is interested. Thank you

drift freaq
09-29-2005, 05:32 PM
1989 nissan dark blue 240sx hatchback with rb20det swap, 5 lug swap, z32 brakes front and rear, jdm vlsd, rolling on mustang 17x8 wheels and tires, rsr springs, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, apexi turbo timer, autometer a/f gauge, autometer boost./vacuum gauge, power locks, powers windows car was running for two years but now needs new main bearings, #3 piston hit the plug, or you can just go to venus and buy a long block for $500.00 bucks, front end sheet metal is off I started to disconnect wiring harness but can reattach if asked to. Car is wired and like I said I used it for two years. Car is registered till november. I longer have the time to fix it plus I have two other 240s to work on. Im selling this car at a steal for $1800.00 interior is in good shape, comes with alarm and uses the r32 skyline cluster. Serious inquires only, I will take pictures and email them to whomever is interested. Thank you
hey Yahoo mail sucks. they just bounced a email I sent you.
anyways I am quite serious about your car, couple of questions
is the interior intact?
is the dash uncracked?
clean title?
mileage on chassis?
original paint?
how is the tranny ?

please email me [email protected]

sileighty89
09-29-2005, 06:15 PM
hey Yahoo mail sucks. they just bounced a email I sent you.
anyways I am quite serious about your car, couple of questions
is the interior intact?
is the dash uncracked?
clean title?
mileage on chassis?
original paint?
how is the tranny ?

please email me [email protected]

email sent