PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Car 91 Silvia w/ ITBs F/S

GNarusawa
09-27-2005, 10:56 AM
My 91 240SX Silvia conversion is for sale. This car is currently featured in Super Street Magazine (October 2005 issue)!! It is truly a one of a kind vehicle with it’s normally aspirated individual throttle body high compression engine. It is in show condition inside and out without any dings or scratches. The car runs as great as it looks. The NX direct port nitrous system has been tested but not used. Please read the following list of modifications, as a few changes have been made from what is listed in the magazine article (NX Maximizer and LSD removed, MicroTech computer and Alpine stereo installed).

Engine:
S14 10:1 compression SR20DE bottom end with S13 SR20 high port head (with mild port and polish), Apex .8MM head gasket. Bee-R 272 cams, Tomei valve springs and rocker arm stoppers, modified GTI-R ITB manifold,365cc injectors, AEM fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 255 fuel pump, custom fabricated fuel rail, stainless header, custom 2.5” exhaust, SR20DET DIS ignition, powdercoated SR20DET valve cover, Earl’s plumbing, Syko Performance polyurethane motor mounts, Greddy aluminum pulley kit, UR underdrive crank pulley, NX direct port nitrous System.

Engine Management:
Micro Tech stand alone system

Drivetrain:
Nismo ceramic disk clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, B&M short shifter

Suspension and brakes:
Ground Control coilovers with JDM KYB Buzz Spec short stroke shocks and Tein upper pillow ball mounts. 300ZX aluminum front calipers with Porterfield R4-S pads.

Wheels & Tires:
17x8 & 17x9 Racing Hart 3 pc. Type C’s, Yokohama 235/40/17 front tires, Yokohama 245/40/17 rear tires

Body & Paint:
Du Pont Chroma Base 2 stage “ Nogaro Blue” paint, custom molded Skyline R32 taillights, Silvia front end conversion, and Bomex front bumper.

Interior:
S14 front seats, Sparco steering wheel, Nismo shift knob, Alpine Head unit, Infinity 2 way front speakers.

Make some offers!!

For specific pictures, questions, or appointments to see car contact: [email protected]

TERMS OF SALE: The car is sold as is with no warranty. This car was built for show/track use—not as a daily driver. The buyer will assume full responsibility for passing any emissions test needed for registration/tranfer.

TOMY
09-27-2005, 11:15 AM
seen this car in the mag this weekend. truelly unique and looks clean

s14dude
09-27-2005, 11:15 AM
bump for a sick car. looked hella nice in super street.

GNarusawa
09-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the feedback

GNarusawa
09-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Nice to see people with positive things to say on the forums. Makes up for all the idiots out there.

janko
09-27-2005, 12:23 PM
It pleases me to be the first idiot on this thread, why would you sink that much money into an N/A car?

Corbic
09-27-2005, 12:37 PM
It pleases me to be the first idiot on this thread, why would you sink that much money into an N/A car?

I'll also bite, why is it everyone gets thier car in a magazine then runs out to sell thier car? I've seen dozens and dozens of featured cars for sale.

Also what are you looking to get, didnt see a price.

Clean car though, the tails are nicely done.

iwishiwas-all*
09-27-2005, 07:00 PM
7k.. u asked for a offer, honestly if u gave a set price i would know what your looking for , but i do admire your car, not trying to lowball just firgured id shoot a offer.

I bought the magazine just to see your car, a few weeks ago, definately woh it, but yea get back to me on that offer.

GNarusawa
09-27-2005, 10:37 PM
7k.. u asked for a offer, honestly if u gave a set price i would know what your looking for , but i do admire your car, not trying to lowball just firgured id shoot a offer.

I bought the magazine just to see your car, a few weeks ago, definately woh it, but yea get back to me on that offer.

Thanks for the offer, but $7K is not enough for me to sell it right now. The car is also listed for sale elsewhere(auction style). Unless I get a high enough offer, I will not be willing to pull it off the market. This is also why I am not willing to throw out a price as it would give away my reserve.

GNarusawa
09-27-2005, 10:59 PM

Because I CAN...

Back in the day..folks like you used to wonder why we even built import cars...GO DRIVE A CHEVY!...cuz you just don't get it!

GNarusawa
09-27-2005, 11:07 PM
I'll also bite, why is it everyone gets thier car in a magazine then runs out to sell thier car? I've seen dozens and dozens of featured cars for sale.

Also what are you looking to get, didnt see a price.

Clean car though, the tails are nicely done.

Because it's built...I'm done and am moving on.
See above post regarding price.

.::SR20_240::.
09-28-2005, 12:08 AM
BUMP for a verry lovly car my convertible project is going to be eather a KA n/a with ITB's or a SR with ITB's ive been there and done that with the turbo KA and my current sr20 swap and just feeding the turbo motor the gas is killing me if i would have known that gas was going to be this much here in san diego i would have done a N/A sr20 just like yours... SWEET RIDE, MADD PROPS, and VIVA LA NISSAN! fuck thos other guys thay just hate things that are different or better.

GNarusawa
10-01-2005, 10:34 PM
For all those who wish this car had a turbo, I will take offers for the vehicle without the motor set(no engine/trans)!! My auction elsewhere closes in 2 days so throw out any offers ASAP!!
-Gary Narusawa

Ricer240sx
10-02-2005, 01:22 AM
shouldnt u post a link for the auction so ppl here interested can try to buy sence ur not giving a price??

and to thoes wondering y he built n/a........casuse n/a is superior to boost for engine responce! no lag whatso ever! smooth power band....mmmmmmm...

drift freaq
10-02-2005, 01:32 AM
shouldnt u post a link for the auction so ppl here interested can try to buy sence ur not giving a price??

and to thoes wondering y he built n/a........casuse n/a is superior to boost for engine responce! no lag whatso ever! smooth power band....mmmmmmm...
posting to auction sites is not allowed per forum rules. Which is why he is not posting the auction link.

Corbic
10-02-2005, 05:27 AM
Search the big one, ya know..the site that "invented" auction sites... has the word BAY in it...

GNarusawa
10-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the help guys.

GNarusawa
10-10-2005, 12:06 AM
Although my auction ended with a Buy it Now, the vehicle is being relisted as the buyer failed to come up with the money. Hit me up with some offers.