PDA

View Full Version : 95' 240 se w/ dead engine and 1/4 panel damage FS

silvia180sxboy
09-22-2005, 09:03 PM
I've got a 95' 240sx Se for sale. I recently put a new head gasket in there in August, was running great for a while, then starting overheating. I opened the hood and coolant was dripping down the weep hole in the water pump. Bought a new water pump and she started right up. Woke up the next day, tried to start her up and she wont start. I bled the coolant system correctly and when I put in the head gasket, every bolt was torqued to spec. But anyways, now there's coolant in the oil and she wont start. She'll still crank though. I don't want to spend any more on the car, so I'm just gonna sell it for cheap and use the money I get to buy another car. The interior is in decent condition, no rips or tears. It's got ~135K on the clock and it's an automatic(tranny shifted great BTW). It's the emerald blue color, I believe the paint code is FN2. The exterior is okay, but there is a dent by the rear driver's side quarter panel, not really a dent but just a lot of scratches and the bumper will have to go beacuse I hit a sidewall on highway I-94 at 50 mph. I didn't hit the sidwall dead on, just kinda hit the rear bumper first and scraped a little of the 1/4 panel. It was raining and dark and that was the day right after I got the new head gasket put in and I guess I forgot how to drive my car after a month? I do know a guy who's selling a stock rear bumper for ~100 also. The alloy wheels were painted black(ricey, but they match the car). If your interested AND SERIOUS, email me your offer. I will not part her out so please don't ask. My email is [email protected]
I'll post up pics tommorow, somone take this car off my hands asap and give it a good and loving home. Car is located in Milwaukee, WI

silvia180sxboy
09-22-2005, 09:07 PM
oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm lookin' to get $2700 OBO

deep in silvia
09-22-2005, 09:51 PM
bump.....thats alot to ask for with all the problem it has

silvia180sxboy
09-23-2005, 02:20 PM
All I want is at least $2000. I spent too much on this car and it's just taking up space in my garage now.

silvia180sxboy
09-23-2005, 02:24 PM
here are pics of the damage. Not toooo bad