PDA

View Full Version : registration problems

lanesteele240
09-22-2005, 12:43 AM
if so many people have trouble with registration problems (you must be reqistered to view, then you try to register, you are already registered) then why dont somebody fix it. i see in most of the post, this issue has been talked about a zillion time.
it seams to me that should be a key for somebody to get to work. i am new to this web site and it is very hard to get around in. i was restoring a datsun 280z so i went to a z car club site. it was not this hard to navigate. another thing, i see is that the web bosses here are very cranky. if you dont want to answer the same question a bunch of times the make a frequently asked question link. dont act like we new folks to the site have been around a long time. or you can stop being a web boss.

and dont give me the If you dont like it then leave crap. i paid my 10 dollars and i want some respect :rl:

sorry about the spelling it is 236 in the am

RJF
09-22-2005, 07:56 AM
if so many people have trouble with registration problems (you must be reqistered to view, then you try to register, you are already registered) then why dont somebody fix it. i see in most of the post, this issue has been talked about a zillion time.
it seams to me that should be a key for somebody to get to work. i am new to this web site and it is very hard to get around in. i was restoring a datsun 280z so i went to a z car club site. it was not this hard to navigate. another thing, i see is that the web bosses here are very cranky. if you dont want to answer the same question a bunch of times the make a frequently asked question link. dont act like we new folks to the site have been around a long time. or you can stop being a web boss.

and dont give me the If you dont like it then leave crap. i paid my 10 dollars and i want some respect :rl:

sorry about the spelling it is 236 in the am

I sent you an email. You are registered and are setup as a Premium Member.

You obviously posted here, so everything must be working. Since my psychic abilities aren't working today, nnless you give me more details on what problems you are having, I can't help you.

lanesteele240
09-22-2005, 10:12 AM
i did not know that i had to also log into the gallery. if you do log in and post a pic your user name will be under the pic. the first time i posted a pic i was not logged in on the gallery page. :rawk: