PDA

View Full Version : Post pics of your body kits...

kul_blu_car
09-20-2005, 01:47 AM
Feel free to post pics. Does not matter what body kit you have (origin lab, vertex, d-drug, uras, etc). Just want to get some ideas. Thanks!

kul_blu_car

RWD ALL THE WAY!

kul_blu_car
09-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Here is one:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/kul_blu_car/TokyoNights97se.jpg

Its TokyoNights car with the origin lab body kit. His ride is just sweet... gotta love the black and bronze combo!

kul_blu_car

RWD ALL THE WAY!

~Photo courtesy of TokyoNights.

justinhustle
09-20-2005, 08:33 AM
dude youre the most annoying fucking newb on this website

there is a goddamn picture thread with body kit pics

and archieved pic thread with body kits

a members ride section with body kits

take yer rwd all the way sig and stuff it up your fucking ass

Ghst 01
09-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Owned!

kahahkjfhahdaa

smellslikecurry
09-20-2005, 08:47 AM
that maybe a hot fucking car but your still a fucking tool...this shits gnna get locked and you my friend will get pwn3d by the mods...

kul_blu_car
09-20-2005, 08:51 AM
dude youre the most annoying fucking newb on this website

there is a goddamn picture thread with body kit pics

and archieved pic thread with body kits

a members ride section with body kits

take yer rwd all the way sig and stuff it up your fucking ass

Yeah, i'm a newbie. What's wrong with that? Anyway's your pretty "Matured" for a guy who already has 1,447 posts, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I'm here to get ideas. I did not join this forum to argue with a guy who has a 10 year old brain. I guess I just can't help it coz there will always be people like you around...

kul_blu_car

RWD ALL THE WAY!

justinhustle
09-20-2005, 09:36 AM
yep a college graduate, film school graduate, successful business owner has a 10 yr old brain

thus making you the carbon copy of the main protagonist in flowers for algernon

silly me :ghey:

FaLKoN240
09-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Yeah, i'm a newbie. What's wrong with that? Anyway's your pretty "Matured" for a guy who already has 1,447 posts, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I'm here to get ideas. I did not join this forum to argue with a guy who has a 10 year old brain. I guess I just can't help it coz there will always be people like you around...

kul_blu_car

RWD ALL THE WAY!

MAKE A FUCKING SIG. . . .and look in the pic thread. This is Zilvia.net. If you want a bunch of drooling morons that want to show off BAW-DEE-KETS go to 240sxforums.com or something.

This thread is gonna get ROCKED!!! :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd:

kul_blu_car
09-20-2005, 09:58 AM
yep a college graduate, film school graduate, successful business owner has a 10 yr old brain

thus making you the carbon copy of the main protagonist in flowers for algernon

silly me :ghey:

justinhustle,
Since your calling me Charlie Gordon, can I call you Algernon?? LOL!

:hahano:

kul_blu_car

RWD ALL THE WAY!

chlatboy
09-20-2005, 09:58 AM
MAKE A FUCKING SIG. . . .and look in the pic thread. This is Zilvia.net. If you want a bunch of drooling morons that want to show off BAW-DEE-KETS go to 240sxforums.com or something.

This thread is gonna get ROCKED!!! :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd:

Or he may be BANNED!!

justinhustle
09-20-2005, 10:09 AM
justinhustle,
Since your calling me Charlie Gordon, can I call you Algernon?? LOL!

:hahano:

kul_blu_car

RWD ALL THE WAY!

i couldve googled the dudes name, but im at work

secondly, i read that book in 6th grade, did your class just cover that today after nap time?

youre a goddamn fucking moron, the end

theicecreamdan
09-20-2005, 10:17 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/s_mancini84/Digi%20Cam%20pics/MuscleDrugs.jpg

kul_blu_car
09-20-2005, 10:41 AM
i couldve googled the dudes name, but im at work

secondly, i read that book in 6th grade, did your class just cover that today after nap time?

youre a goddamn fucking moron, the end

Hmm, someones's getting pissed... Ok ok, since I am a noob here, I will be the one to back off. "Algernon a.k.a. justin, i'll just leave you alone, and just do your thing here. Oh yeah, good luck finding the cheese."

-Charlie Gordon

Just like I said there will always be people like justin around...

ThatGuy
09-20-2005, 10:43 AM
kul_blu_car, seriously now, you couldn't just look around the forums for what you wanted? Use the search function and don't start another stupid-assed thread like this.

:lockd: