PDA

View Full Version : initial d movie 2005

reefer1114
09-16-2005, 04:22 AM
who else has seen it? all i can say is that it was bad ass. awesome angles, pretty sick drifting, amazing effects, but some parts were not true to the story. great actors though and the way it was directed was pretty awesome. i know theres a lot of haters out there but enjoy it for what it was... an entertaining movie. here the little drift bandwagons kids come again...Round 2!

ALTRNTV
09-16-2005, 04:25 AM
Seen it a month ago. It was ok. They did stray away from the anime version. They had Itsuki driving a Trueno, not a Levin as he should. They also didn't include Takahashi's yellow FD. I was dissapointed when I didn't see that car in it.

I give it 3 popcorn kernels out of 5.

broken_s13
09-16-2005, 04:27 PM
I didnt like very much. They made Bunta look like an drunk old guy. 2 out of 5.

HyperTek
09-16-2005, 04:35 PM
it was stupid... go download final fantasy 7 advent children.. you will rewatch that more... and its jdm tyte yo!

NOKsk8er01
09-17-2005, 04:09 AM
it was stupid... go download final fantasy 7 advent children.. you will rewatch that more... and its jdm tyte yo!
i agree initial d movie was horrible... like he said... i rather watch final fantasy VII

Ghst 01
09-17-2005, 04:54 PM
The car scenes where good..... but that is about it... it strayed away from the original storie to much... i think the guy they chose to play Bunta was wack... the brawd was so so.... Itsuki was fucking annoying... they completly dropped the other guy that works @ the gas station with them... the leader of the redsuns which inthe original is soppose to be the tightest of them all was portraid in such a weak manner.. i still bought the DVD.... as i own all the original cartoons... the end made it seem like the are planning to come out with a sequal.... eh.. maybe it will be better.