PDA

View Full Version : Nitekids got OWNED

Jeff240sx
09-15-2005, 10:01 AM
I took this from FA, from a guy who took it from another board. So this may not be news to some. But to others, it's funny as shit.

"To make it simple

Ran from Police

Car was much faster then Police car but...

Traffic killed it

Put in Jail for like 6 hours, car impounded and also it was ramed by the cop

30 days in impound, prolly big fat fines too for evading police and wreckless driving

Hmmm maybe I just shoulda pulled over

Once I get it out I need a whole new kit. The only good part on the car is the right sideskirt. I need new front and rear fenders too. (after I pay for impound fee's storage, lawyer and big fat fines I'm gonna get thrown at)

I'm thinking BN Sport Blister Kit or Vertex Ridge or Bn sport Type IV. Not sure yet tho. I gotta sort out my legal problems and getting my car outta the impound first."

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7190/240rear8lr.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4890/240close0hc.jpg

Jeff240sx
09-15-2005, 10:02 AM
He fails to mention that he's in Cali with an SR (whose pipes are clearing hanging out). Will this not cause a major issue for him?
-Jeff

chlatboy
09-15-2005, 10:07 AM
You think he will get his car out of impound? Cant they just crush it or something? Or is this only when street racing?

Jeff240sx
09-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Don't know Cali laws, but I think crushing is just for street racing. However, I firmly believe that if just 1 cop said "Hey.. what's that shiny tube connect to?" then he'll have a bloody asshole from which he won't be able to pull money for a new kit. I'm pretty sure he's toast, and just being a hardass (judging by his post).
-Jeff

theicecreamdan
09-15-2005, 10:12 AM
when do we hear more from the story?

justinhustle
09-15-2005, 10:15 AM
ut oh

mod reposted :O

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=90050

Jeff240sx
09-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Fuck that. The other thread title doesn't imply what the thread is about, and you don't find the story until mid-page from Kevin.
This stays open. Other people can be ambiguous about the thread title, but don't call out a mod for reposting due to that. I read ~100 threads per day, and skim another 100 or so. How many do you read? I'm not mad.. but a thread with a crappy title and the first post consisting of nothing but photoshack pics, I don't bother reading.
-Jeff

justinhustle
09-15-2005, 10:27 AM
hahaha

jeff

i was not calling you out what so ever, simmer a tad

sr240mike
09-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Big fines....More like jail time for that dumbass. The car should be the least of his worries right now.

Yuri
09-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Isn't evading arrest a felony in most states?

aznpoopy
09-15-2005, 10:35 AM
holy shit. i remember when he still posted here; but i never figured he was *that* dumb.

wootwoot
09-15-2005, 10:40 AM
Looks like he ruined a clean car

Yoshi
09-15-2005, 10:44 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... I wonder why he thought he could ruN?
... or why would he even risk trying?
It's so rare to escape police via car... u just can't outrun the radio.

S14-vietusmc
09-15-2005, 10:45 AM
seems like everyone on that thread is hating on you except for a couple people... whats the whole story anyways? i didnt see the whole story... nice car by the way, i liked it... was it worth it atleast?

WilloW
09-15-2005, 11:40 AM
seems like everyone on that thread is hating on you except for a couple people... whats the whole story anyways? i didnt see the whole story... nice car by the way, i liked it... was it worth it atleast?
Jeff (the mod) didn't ran away from the popo, Henry aka Nitekids did. Damn, I've got a few things to say about "sinking battleship" right now but I'm not going to go there heheh.

Phlip
09-15-2005, 11:48 AM
I was telling someone yesterday that I always thought he was a jackass on the internet, only to have it explained that he is not quite as bad in person, I guess this episode proves that very line of thinking dead wrong, huh?

dj_hype
09-15-2005, 11:59 AM
is it just me or does the first pic make the car look like a civic hatch from the back? with that dumb roof spoiler i first thought it was a civic hatch. no offense to anyone who liked it but sorry, it just aint me.

MakotoS13
09-15-2005, 12:07 PM
is it just me or does the first pic make the car look like a civic hatch from the back? with that dumb roof spoiler i first thought it was a civic hatch. no offense to anyone who liked it but sorry, it just aint me.

wow, not only is this post compeltely useless to the topic at hand but you also decided to show what a pussy you are. hillarity.

if you can't get away from a cop in a few seconds you aren't getting away.

mistaanime
09-15-2005, 12:16 PM
man that sux...i doubt he's gonna get his car out..

North240
09-15-2005, 12:23 PM
My personal favorite is when he is posting on the other forum by the end of the post he's talking about what kit he is going to purchase next. Its f-ing rediculous, its clear he just doesnt get it......... douchebag.

On a sidenote mybe its to bad he's banned i wouldnt mind him pic-whoring shots of his car smashed

meatish
09-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Were they tandem drifting? The cop has some good angle in that second pic..

Yoshi
09-15-2005, 12:34 PM
Were they tandem drifting? The cop has some good angle in that second pic..

heh, ya, but if that were the case, they'd be about to collide, as the S14 would be going counter-clockwise, and the popo cruiser clockwise! LOL!

i8yourfwd
09-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Shit like that is why CA makes shitty laws to crack down on modified cars. Hope he gets raped in jail.

wootwoot
09-15-2005, 01:34 PM
^^^ maybe the only reason he ran was because of this shitty laws

theicecreamdan
09-15-2005, 01:56 PM
yeah, but they aren't secret laws, if you're not prepared to deal with them. Get ready to lose your shit.

lucky7
09-15-2005, 01:58 PM
yeah, but they aren't secret laws, if you're not prepared to deal with them. Get ready to lose your shit.

words of wisdom. i like.

drftwerks
09-15-2005, 02:01 PM
i wanna see him, is there a pic of him in the back of a cruiser???

hahaha

airsoft
09-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Well, I figure if hes RICH enough and has a REALLY nice attorney... somehow... just SOMEHOW.. the DA won't prosecute... or will eventually just receive a slap w/ a BIG few fines and be on his way.

Hopefully he gets a lesson though.
Don't know who he is but it was pretty damn foolish... I'd say.

RSP13-Sideways
09-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Nothin's gonna happen to the kid. Myself including a lot of other friends always run from cops when we get a chance but on our motorcycles....one of my buddies wasn't so lucky and was caught.

He got a Evading Police ticket which netted him 2-points on his driving record, one night in jail and a whole shit load of community service. Anyway bottom line, his fine was dropped from evading police to something a lot less...the DA always hooks you up if you show up.....

Anyway, I live in California as well.......I doubt they'll do shit about his SR20DET because they've already got him for plenty of other things. Actually it issssssss CHP.....maybe because they're dicks they might get him for the motor but highly doubtful.......

I'll give him credit for tryin' to run....most people wouldn't when it comes down to it.....

aznpoopy
09-15-2005, 05:08 PM
I'll give him credit for tryin' to run....most people wouldn't when it comes down to it.....

are you joking? :wtf:

nsn240
09-15-2005, 05:16 PM
that is pretty crazy... not a lot of people that would try and run from the cops, 240 power! I hope he gets his car back... if they crush it, i'm coming to cali and walking into the police station with a loaded AK <--joke

OptionZero
09-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Why bother? Another 50k and you can build another one exactly like it.

420sx
09-15-2005, 05:48 PM
everyone makes stupid desisions in their life. I feel bad for Henry since that is clearly gonna take some time and money to clean up. lawyers oh lawyers....

elphkotm
09-15-2005, 06:07 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... I wonder why he thought he could ruN?
... or why would he even risk trying?
It's so rare to escape police via car... u just can't outrun the radio.

Just depends on the situation... if a cop pulls up on your bumper and flashes his lights, the chances of you getting away is QUITE slim. Obviously once he has your plates you might as well pull over. If you pass a cop ballin down a 2-lane backroad and he desides to make a u-turn and come after you, you have a fighting chance, and an argument in court :D Trying to run away from the po through wide, busy, well-lit roads might not be the smartest idea either.

lucky7
09-15-2005, 06:21 PM
i did it once, got away. wouldnt do it again i dont think. no, i wouldnt. it was effing stupid.

blaze1
09-15-2005, 06:27 PM
I was in a friends car in a certain canyon in so cal when a park ranger or someone was trying to pull us over, he made the dude crash into a wall, some of you might have heard about it. Luckly he had no plates and only a red smog sticker. lol i might sound like a tottaly jack ass but the rush was better then sex in your room while your parents are there.

mrmephistopheles
09-15-2005, 06:31 PM
lol nice repost, Jeff. :fawkd:

justinhustle
09-15-2005, 06:41 PM
lol kevin

and i was in a canyon with mike urbano-r.i.p.

and he out ran a ranger in his 1jz mkiii

it was insane, and id pay to do it again

sw20>>s14
09-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Nothin's gonna happen to the kid. Myself including a lot of other friends always run from cops when we get a chance but on our motorcycles....one of my buddies wasn't so lucky and was caught.

didnt know you were such a naughty boy vince! :naughty: but its different when it comes to bikes...i have a handful of friends with success stories when it comes to bikes...but try running in a car, different everything...makes it ten times harder to not be seen, dodge shit, slip into houses or alleyways...you could tuck a bike anywhere you want...plus if a cop dispatches a modified car (looks wise), theyll most likely spot it...but for bikes...99.9% are running stock colors/graphics...so a little easier to appear inconspicuous

was nitekids really that bad?..i never really "experienced" him...ill take your guys' word for it, but ill give him credit where its due...he has good taste in parts/cars...although i would too if i had enough money...

Saltman
09-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Henry was just tired of the cops f#*kin with him. His car is just a cop magnet. Don't know they exact story, but I know him. That sucks though. I've ran - twice and gotten away. Wouldn't do it on main streets though. Got lucky with them both. First one - Suburben pulled along side and I had no plates. I was just following orders to pull over. Too bad the off ramp came on my side and I took it and he couldn't follow. I wasn't just gonna wait around for him, especially with no ins or registration at that time. 2nd time CHP busted a bitch and got stuck in traffic trying to do a 3 point turn. I saw him looking at me when he did it and I had the advantage where I was at that time so I took off up a bridge, came down and still didn't see him, so I dissapeared in a neighborhood and heard him go by. The rush IS crazy, but I wouldn't try it again. Too much at risk - other people, me, my car, the 240 community. Just bend over and take it. It's better than getting that literally in jail.

*NismoS13*
09-15-2005, 07:20 PM
that is pretty crazy... not a lot of people that would try and run from the cops, 240 power! I hope he gets his car back... if they crush it, i'm coming to cali and walking into the police station with a loaded AK

Walk into the police station with a loaded AK? You must have a death wish. That's got to be one of the dumbest comments in this entire thread.

Anyways, onto a real post:

Henry made a horrible decision by trying to outrun the police. Sure his car is faster then any crown vic with a police package, but you can't outrun radios. He and I never got along on any of the 240sx forums, so I have to laugh at his stupidity. I see him as being a big headed, cocky bastard who thinks he's hot shit because of the car he drives. He enjoyed putting everybody else down because their car might not be as nice as his - totally immature. I'm anti-Henry and pro-police, so it looks like we won that battle. Seeing those pictures and hearing the story to go with it totally made my month. Thanks, Henry...

:)

-Adam

theicecreamdan
09-15-2005, 07:32 PM
that is pretty crazy... not a lot of people that would try and run from the cops, 240 power! I hope he gets his car back... if they crush it, i'm coming to cali and walking into the police station with a loaded AK

sorry, but destroying the property of a fucking DOUCHE is hardly grounds for turning into Al Qaeda on LAPD...

and by fucking DOUCHE I mean, anybody that tries to run away from the cops. If you take the risks and put yourself into the fucking DOUCHE category then you better be ready to deal with consuquences. I don't feel bad for the guy, he took his chances and his numbers didn't come up. You guys wouldn't feel bad for me if I put my 240 up as a bet and lost. Well you shouldn't anyways.

RSP13-Sideways
09-15-2005, 07:49 PM
are you joking? :wtf:

Actually I'm dead serious......

RSP13-Sideways
09-15-2005, 07:50 PM
didnt know you were such a naughty boy vince! :naughty: but its different when it comes to bikes...i have a handful of friends with success stories when it comes to bikes...but try running in a car, different everything...makes it ten times harder to not be seen, dodge shit, slip into houses or alleyways...you could tuck a bike anywhere you want...plus if a cop dispatches a modified car (looks wise), theyll most likely spot it...but for bikes...99.9% are running stock colors/graphics...so a little easier to appear inconspicuous

was nitekids really that bad?..i never really "experienced" him...ill take your guys' word for it, but ill give him credit where its due...he has good taste in parts/cars...although i would too if i had enough money...

I think you got your homie Vince and I mixed up.......my name is Jalal and I got a '02 Yamaha R1 and a '01 F4i stunt bike.....but yea.....it's easy as hell on bikes....

Jcb890
09-15-2005, 07:51 PM

He got a Evading Police ticket which netted him 2-points on his driving record, one night in jail and a whole shit load of community service. Anyway bottom line, his fine was dropped from evading police to something a lot less...the DA always hooks you up if you show up.....

Anyway, I live in California as well.......I doubt they'll do shit about his SR20DET because they've already got him for plenty of other things. Actually it issssssss CHP.....maybe because they're dicks they might get him for the motor but highly doubtful.......

punch yourself in the balls real quick for me please.

projectRDM
09-15-2005, 08:06 PM

Ok, that is by far the stupidest fucking comment to date on zilvia. It's a car, nothing more, nothing less. You act like it's a temple of God or something. Sure it may be pretty to a bandwagon riding newb, but to everyone else in the real world it's a typical carbon copy of every other boring Kouki you newbs jack off to in Options mags. They crush it, it's one more car that we don't have to worry about bringing the community a bad name. In fact, I'll fly out, shake their hands and buy a round of drinks if they do crush it.

SilviaDriver
09-15-2005, 08:07 PM
damn who cares people. its only henry.

mav1178
09-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Just depends on the situation... if a cop pulls up on your bumper and flashes his lights, the chances of you getting away is QUITE slim. Obviously once he has your plates you might as well pull over. If you pass a cop ballin down a 2-lane backroad and he desides to make a u-turn and come after you, you have a fighting chance, and an argument in court :D Trying to run away from the po through wide, busy, well-lit roads might not be the smartest idea either.

Yup, depends on the situation.

Trying to run from the CHP in broad daylight along the 60 freeway around here (which is where it happened; the pic is on Fairway Ave (Walnut, CA)@ the 60 freeway heading north) ... haha it's not like there are no cars around.

On weekends and most weekdays the 60 freeway turns into a big parking lot of semis and more semis. Trying to run from the cops on the 60 is like getting a pig to fly.

I'm sure a back country road is much easier.

And I just love how people have no respect for the law whatsoever. And try to justify breaking the law.

Well, that's that.

-alex

Wei240
09-15-2005, 10:31 PM
go speed racer go....

you can almost here nelson in the background pointing and saying HA HA

DARKEST_HOUR
09-15-2005, 10:58 PM
poor s14 :cry:

SimpleS14
09-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I wonder what's going to happen to his car.

RSP13-Sideways
09-16-2005, 12:33 AM
punch yourself in the balls real quick for me please.

Take them outta the back of your throat first.... :jerkit:

Baka Sama
09-16-2005, 01:11 AM
I've been on zilvia for a bit and I can say Nite Kids wasnt one of my favorite members... by far. If you run from the police your an idiot period and you deserve whats coming to you. If you cant stand cops hasslin' you dont put a freakin illegal engine in your car. He wouldnt of had this problem if he would have went KA-T! Hahaha

If they do decide to crush his car..... Can anyone say... FREE MIDNIGHT PULL-A-PART!!! Dibs on the Kouki front and SR!!! :D

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/2114000-2114999/2114923_3_full.jpg

chlatboy
09-16-2005, 02:21 AM
Hahaha. Man, you guys make HENRY seem like a 240sx GOD or something. Damn newbies. If only you knew the real HENRY!!!

Scion
09-16-2005, 03:27 AM
rofl omg hahahahahahahahaha. seriously, it's just henry. i would of thought he would go the other direction of traffic during that time and especially on fairway..guess not LOL

evilimport
09-16-2005, 04:13 AM
I know Henry from several forums and he really is a pretty stuck on himself ass. Beautiful car, regardless. Maybe they'll crush the car with him in it... since its the only thing (besides his parents money) he's got going for him.

That was a joke, by the way, for all the Henry lovers out there.

reefer1114
09-16-2005, 04:20 AM
saw that car when i went to jspec. pretty bad ass. crazy stunt trying to get away from 5-0. shit happens...

ALTRNTV
09-16-2005, 04:27 AM
^

Henry works at Jspec.

0kami
09-16-2005, 07:06 AM
Sure it may be pretty to a bandwagon riding newb, but to everyone else in the real world it's a typical carbon copy of every other boring Kouki you newbs jack off to in Options mags.

thank you for saving me the time.

nsn240
09-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Ok, that is by far the stupidest fucking comment to date on zilvia. It's a car, nothing more, nothing less. You act like it's a temple of God or something. Sure it may be pretty to a bandwagon riding newb, but to everyone else in the real world it's a typical carbon copy of every other boring Kouki you newbs jack off to in Options mags. They crush it, it's one more car that we don't have to worry about bringing the community a bad name. In fact, I'll fly out, shake their hands and buy a round of drinks if they do crush it.

guys... it was a joke jeeze, i dont even live in cali, i'd just hate to see a nice 240 destryoed. just cause i'm new on zilvia doesnt mean i just "jumped on the 240 bandwagon" either, dont pull that crap out like i have no idea what i'm talking about

OptionZero
09-16-2005, 10:57 AM
it was a stupid joke.

FaLKoN240
09-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Just cause i'm new on zilvia doesnt mean i just "jumped on the 240 bandwagon" either,

Your registration date begs to differ. I tried getting on Zilvia before I even bought my 240sx, but I had a problem registering because zilvia doesn't accept AOL e-mail, or IPs.

nsn240
09-16-2005, 01:26 PM

Your registration date begs to differ. I tried getting on Zilvia before I even bought my 240sx, but I had a problem registering because zilvia doesn't accept AOL e-mail, or IPs.

dude, not to be a fucker here... but since when did registration dates determine how much you know about something? I'm not a 240 genious, and i read much mare than i post too. Sorry, my joke wasnt that funny... i dont want this to be some gay new guy vs zilvia either.

240SX714
09-16-2005, 01:59 PM
dude, not to be a fucker here... but since when did registration dates determine how much you know about something? I'm not a 240 genious, and i read much mare than i post too. Sorry, my joke wasnt that funny... i dont want this to be some gay new guy vs zilvia either.
Shut up...my registration date is older than you therefore I have the power to make your statements invalid. Registration dates are directly related to a statements validity....carry on <----j/k

Seriously though, I feel bad for the guy. Granted, it might have been a stupid thing to do, but he's in a world of hurts right now. I just hope he learns his lesson with minimal penalties. From my personal opinion, most (not all) CHPs are assholes, they run redlights, stop signs, speed like crazy with impunity. How can the people in charge of forcing laws be the ones breaking it? I'm sure you have seen CA CHPs doing these, no wonder alot of people hate CA Cops in general. I fear them more than I hate them, therefore I won't run

OptionZero
09-16-2005, 02:09 PM
He spent one night in jail and faces no felonies (from ziptied forums).

ZK
09-16-2005, 02:31 PM
He spent one night in jail and faces no felonies (from ziptied forums).

Wow, he must have a good lawyer.

Eternal_240Sx
09-16-2005, 02:41 PM

i wish my parents had a lot of money...

VROOOM
09-16-2005, 02:46 PM

don't even need that. i got a street racing ticket (got caught going over 125). the cop got me for engaged in a speed contest and 95mph in a 40mph zone. i didnt get arrested, my car didn't get impounded. i had a fully built GSR motor in a civic and he never popped my hood. when i went to see the judge. he told me he was a car guy and had a subaru. i ended up getting $1100 fine and 2 points on my record(the judge dismissed the 95 in a 40 ticket as redundant). i never had a ticket that posted to my record so i think i got off easy for that. but it just shows you dont need a lawyer to get off.

ps. i was racing a fox body mustang when i got the ticket and i missed 2nd gear and still pulled away from the stang in 2nd.

turbozxi
09-16-2005, 02:51 PM
^
Winner!!!

Lot a dumbasses in this thread.

VROOOM
09-16-2005, 02:54 PM
shit happens.... wasnt the best time of my life but it happened. you have never done anything stupid in your life?

OptionZero
09-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Everyone's done stupid shit.

The point is doing stupid shit after talking shit online for years.

That, and owning a knockoff snowplow bumper and having the audacity to talk more shit.

sdtouge
09-16-2005, 04:12 PM
only advantage one could have in this situation, was to have a good car, know the roads and be a good driver.

ive seen henry at a drift day, he definantly does have the last one.

sr240mike
09-16-2005, 04:16 PM
What the fuck are you talking about??

omgosh
09-16-2005, 06:45 PM
lol, the only time hes posted video ive seen, it was someone else driving his car...

nsn240
09-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Shut up...my registration date is older than you therefore I have the power to make your statements invalid. Registration dates are directly related to a statements validity....carry on <----j/k

guess thats how it works here... i'll keep my jokes to myself then.

It's funny cause this story is on every forum i'm registered too

theicecreamdan
09-17-2005, 12:24 AM
when your jokes involve you going to a police station with an AK, please do. If you have a joke that's funny, share it.

zilvia.net is not a terroris training camp.

420sx
09-17-2005, 12:57 AM
no, but internet is

chlatboy
09-17-2005, 12:59 AM
why the hell is everyone think running away from teh cops is cool? Yeah, you mite have gotten away this time. But you also put so much on the line. Its fukken stupid and I dont see why some of you are so ..."yeah, i smoked that cop!!" and all this other bull shit. Just makes the 240 community look bad. And remember, with all the media on drifting nowadays, our cars are prime targets. They are already being stolen left and right. No point in making our whole community go down with your stupid stunts. Fukk those "street racers" who cant take responsibilty for their actions.
:mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk: :mephfawk:

FWDdRIFTR
09-17-2005, 01:14 AM
Self rieous plick got what he deserved!!11!!jUAN!!!!!!!!!

:mrmeph:

*NismoS13*
09-17-2005, 10:18 AM
when your jokes involve you going to a police station with an AK, please do. If you have a joke that's funny, share it.

zilvia.net is not a terroris training camp.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

-Adam

fliprayzin240sx
09-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Ive actually met a couple of times a while back. I think he was aites as a guy but he gets online or driving, he turns into an idiot. Wait is this his 2nd major incident with cops? Didnt he had to go tru all kinds of legal shiet cuz of his SR bout a year and half ago? But holy shiet!!! K i seriously wanna hear the what Henry said is his reason for RUNNING.

luckie2hav3her
09-17-2005, 04:51 PM
bout people running... the only good chance you do have IS with a bike..... this one time around 12pm on the 710 i was driving behind a bike, i got next to it and he heard my bov.... this guy decides to fuck with me, crazy ass gets in front of me and brakes, i too suddenly braked and i was like wtf!?? i couldve hit this foo, we slowed down to like 60mph and he pops and wheely and takes off, i downshift and chase him, i barely fuckin kept up!! and he was on one wheel!! it was pretty tight, we end up going about 110, and then we suddenly passed a bike cop who was writing a ticket to some car it pulled over, when i looked at the cop i just saw him staaaring at the bike, the guy in front of me saw the cop as well, then i just see this guy get back on two wheels, lowers his body closer to his bike and took the fuck off, me made me look like i was standing still, about 2 min later i see the bike cop pass by me about 100+..... the cop didnt even bother to look at me, about 3 miles up, the freeway had split up.... i say good chance that the guy on the bike got away

Phlip
09-17-2005, 04:58 PM
I have a friend that is a cop here in NC, he was telling me that they are not SUPPOSED to chase bikes if they run, but in many cases ego gets in the way and they chase anyway

Red Square
09-17-2005, 05:55 PM
this is what happens when your car is too slow...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/ildrifto/cars/nkpos.jpg

Red Square
09-17-2005, 06:06 PM
so when you go to court and find out that your going to be lock up in jail with a huge guy named Bubu. can i have your radiator and those k-office coilovers.

thanks
irwin

ps... ill be sure to send you some ky jelly

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/ildrifto/cars/nkvschp.jpg

SimpleS14
09-17-2005, 07:30 PM
iLdrifto - Your car reminds me of NiteKids....you close friends with him?

DARKEST_HOUR
09-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I want the front bumper

eyustfu
09-17-2005, 08:20 PM
iLdrifto - Your car reminds me of NiteKids....you close friends with him?
yea i thought you two were buddies, having group photos awhile back etc

HyperTek
09-17-2005, 08:39 PM
haha every black kouki ends up looking the same..

hey irwin u gotta try out for the fast and furious 3 casting call!! lol

phreze
09-17-2005, 10:02 PM
so when you go to court and find out that your going to be lock up in jail with a huge guy named Bubu. can i have your radiator and those k-office coilovers.

Why do you call his arc fmic a radiator? The radiator behind that looks stock so don't know why you would want that.

SimpleS14
09-17-2005, 10:04 PM
I doubt the radiator is stock.

Flybert
09-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Why do you call his arc fmic a radiator? The radiator behind that looks stock so don't know why you would want that.

He didn't call the radiator a FMIC. And no, the radiator behind the ARC FMIC isn't stock. It's an ARC radiator.

420sx
09-18-2005, 12:58 AM
^ yea and its fuckin pricey. arc is sooo expensive

chlatboy
09-18-2005, 01:03 AM
Would you really care if your parents were paying for it?

projectRDM
09-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Would you really care if your parents were paying for it?

Bingo. Or Amos, the guy who pays well for a quick blow in the corner.

HyperTek
09-18-2005, 12:17 PM
ok you guys need to stfu regarding "oh his parents pay for it"... mods should lock this thread.. its getting out of hand, and we pretty much have 2 threads about thsi anyways..

Creizai
09-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Didn't know that many pussies posted on this forum.

Gratz for trying to get away, since if they busted him there is a check everything on his car and he could have it taken away forever. Sucks about traffic, seems he had a good chance, but thats socal for you.

KA24DESOneThree
09-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Didn't know that many pussies posted on this forum.

Gratz for trying to get away, since if they busted him there is a check everything on his car and he could have it taken away forever. Sucks about traffic, seems he had a good chance, but thats socal for you.

Yeah, there's you and... :keke:

I'm not calling for a lock since it's Jeff's thread, but if we have to deal with more people advocating running I think my head's a-splode.

salTy
09-18-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm one of Henry's friends from KS and I known him for 4+ years. He's a really good guy in person but made a bad decision to out run the cops. Shit happens.

Too all of the Henry haters out there, stop taking the INET too serious. It's not a true measure of a person's character. IMO.

Regards

Gregory

Ian
09-18-2005, 05:13 PM
personally, i think "Nitekids" is a fucking loser

and i'm not taking his reputation as a judge of character...i'm using the topic of this thread for that

SilviaDriver
09-18-2005, 05:18 PM
stop taking the INET too serious. It's not a true measure of a person's character. IMO.

your right it isnt. but if the net is the only way to get in contact with soembody and they come in here acting stupid blah blah blah, that is the only form in which to use to judge somebody.

i mean he can be a good person or watever but for people whom dont know him and he comes in here acting stupid, thats how poeple are gonna view him because thats wat he showed us.

Phlip
09-18-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm one of Henry's friends from KS and I known him for 4+ years. He's a really good guy in person but made a bad decision to out run the cops. Shit happens.

Too all of the Henry haters out there, stop taking the INET too serious. It's not a true measure of a person's character. IMO.

Regards

Gregory
As an individual who claims to be a friend of Henry(NiteKids), blowing their very first post on this thread, who HAPPENS to have "dead baby racing" in their signature, I do not trust your ability to be any more an accurate judge of character compared tp those who have determined him to be a douche with what is now years of forum interaction

Tree
09-18-2005, 06:53 PM
Actually my friend had a s13 black with like .5 inch off the ground which was insane and his cousin jacked his car for a joy ride and he got caught by cops. Due to the fact he was just driving a lowered s13 pure black with black rims and the cop called the state ref. He got his car taken to the state ref and he didnt do shit his cousin did it all and he had to remove all parts byhimself due to his cousin's mistake he had an SR which he lost and stuff he spent about a week trying to remove all the illegal aftermarkets and make it stock again. His cousin just paid him like 10 grand for the loss of his whole car that costed alot more than that. In my opinion his cousin shouldve been smarter and bought his own 240 for his own joy ride not get my friend's taken to state ref due to an idiotic move. This was in California also, and you people said they don't care about SR some cops do maybe the cop that pulled that s14 over wasn't the engine checkers cause not all cops knows whats illegal and legal they probably didn't know if it was legal or not they just wanted to give the fool a ticket but, he was probably crying in the backseat and stuff and whining and going like OH NOESSSS my car T_T and the cop just let him off with a evading the cops and decided to just give him a reckless driving and speeding ticket. Cause the damages on his car were so intense already and he still had to pay for the impounding which probably made him hella broke so he would learn form his mistakes.

ThatGuy
09-18-2005, 07:12 PM
^Learn how to punctuate! What the hell is the point of your mindless rambling?

Creizai
09-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah, there's you and... :keke:

I'm not calling for a lock since it's Jeff's thread, but if we have to deal with more people advocating running I think my head's a-splode.
Sorry if you didn't know how to read correctly. I ment people who are on forums replying with "Wow your stupid running from the cops", and from your reply I guess that includes you. Sorry I'll make posts a little easier to read for Mentally Handicap kids like yourself.

wylin
09-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Owned

http://www.sillbeer.com/upload/files/240close0hcOWN.jpg

priceless:

http://www.sillbeer.com/upload/files/240rear8lrPRICE_1.jpg

Henry is my friend but i cant defend his actions, he could have hurt and/or killed someone else. So instead i post this tribute to his actions. And he has cast very negative light onto the 240sx community and especially the S14 owners. Thankfully it sounds like he is getting off pretty easily and won't be playing fiddle to long nights w/ bubba the 300lb "friendly" inmate.

- will

Creizai
09-18-2005, 08:03 PM
I like the second one, just need to keep the text black and use a better font. With some shadow of white on it. It will be much better then :drool:

ghostuss
09-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Agree on the font part. but I would use gold lettering for priceless.

theicecreamdan
09-18-2005, 08:35 PM
. I ment people who are on forums replying with "Wow your stupid running from the cops", .

don't by pissy about people stating facts like "running from cops is stupid."

Jeff240sx
09-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Look. Henry was a cocksucker, and finally got a portion of what he deserved. So people are happy. And if you don't like it - go fuck yourself. If you were his friend and wish to defend his actions, go fuck youself. If you were his friend and wish to hold a solo-crusade on zilvia about this, go fuck yourself.
Wylin - this isn't directed to you, because you haven't done anything listed. To that other dipshit - stay out of this thread. This is only to mock and ridicule Nitekids.
-Jeff

wylin
09-18-2005, 08:50 PM
your wish is my command! http://www.sillbeer.com/upload/files/PRICELESS.jpg

JEff:

Theres nothing to defend friend or not he did everyone in socal a great disservice. Thanks to him i cant drive my s14 in rowland heights area. Its true that the driver is the one that runs but...theres still some transfer onto the owners of similar cars.

Rip on him all you want, this situation is an embarassment to us all.

Creizai
09-18-2005, 09:02 PM
your wish is my command! http://www.sillbeer.com/upload/files/PRICELESS.jpg

JEff:

Theres nothing to defend friend or not he did everyone in socal a great disservice. Thanks to him i cant drive my s14 in rowland heights area. Its true that the driver is the one that runs but...theres still some transfer onto the owners of similar cars.

Rip on him all you want, this situation is an embarassment to us all.
Wow that looks REALLY NICE.

mav1178
09-18-2005, 09:11 PM

Too bad in person he's even more dumb. The decisions he makes in his life (outside of car-related issues) is quite mind-boggling and puzzling. Like how he got his car keyed, and that wasn't even anything ABOUT cars!!!

Oh well, if he really wants to be so defiant about things, so be it, but I feel bad for his dad since a bad son in Chinese culture is reflective of the ENTIRE family, not just the son himself.

-alex

KoukiMonster
09-18-2005, 09:17 PM
you guys are cool. the point of this thread has been long exhausted.

nitekids turned out some fucking awesome one liners. you guys are the one getting pussy hurt because you let it get to you.

stick a fork in it.

420sx
09-18-2005, 11:40 PM
who gives a shit anyway? if you cant talk shit to someone in person just dont say nothing. e-thugs fo life huh. i like his car but thats about it

Jeff240sx
09-19-2005, 01:13 AM
you guys are cool. the point of this thread has been long exhausted.

nitekids turned out some fucking awesome one liners. you guys are the one getting pussy hurt because you let it get to you.

stick a fork in it.

And that makes him your hero? Hey.. wipe right there. I think you have some balls on your chin.
-Jeff

SilviaDriver
09-19-2005, 01:35 AM
but I feel bad for his dad since a bad son in Chinese culture is reflective of the ENTIRE family, not just the son himself.

-alex

actually i think thats with a lot of asian culture

KoukiMonster
09-19-2005, 01:45 AM
And that makes him your hero? Hey.. wipe right there. I think you have some balls on your chin.
-Jeff

oh yea nitekids my fucking heeeeeero. just because i don't get pussy hurt from the shit he says doesn't mean he's my hero.

seriously though what is the point of this thread besides the point that he got owned and apparently got what he deserved which was clearly exhausted after the first couple posts which allows this thread to remain open?

stick a fork in it. but, ohhh! of course! you won't lock your own thread out of spite and the rule that none of the other moderators can lock an other moderators thread without due process.

thats my opinion, which is just as much as an opinion about what you said about me in regards to my previous post, something along the lines of me "having some balls on my chin"

sideview_180sx
09-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Too bad in person he's even more dumb. The decisions he makes in his life (outside of car-related issues) is quite mind-boggling and puzzling. Like how he got his car keyed, and that wasn't even anything ABOUT cars!!!

Oh well, if he really wants to be so defiant about things, so be it, but I feel bad for his dad since a bad son in Chinese culture is reflective of the ENTIRE family, not just the son himself.

-alex

The keyed incident was a jealous BF of his cureent GF, the fuk is that revalant to anything. shit like that could happen to any of us, whether at school, work, home, or a damn public place.

Bah it sux what happened whether backlash the scene gets, the car being damaged, him being repremanded. Whatever it's done now go back to cleaning the chode you were just licking, and worry about your own shit. Reminds me of fucking old yeller after 2 shells dropped him, fucking LET IT DIE!!

Var
09-19-2005, 04:10 AM
Let me put my useless 2 cents in here but be warned my strong hate for the police and also traffic laws created for the lowest common denominator forces me to defend even the dumbest of drivers and be very illogical. To make it even more illogical, i'm aware that it's illogical and i still can't help but to feel this way.

I feel really bad that he hurt his car. I feel bad that he went to jail. I'm angry that they tried to pull him over. Absolutely furious that they impounded his car. Angry that the tow company will milk him for a couple grand, then the state will milk him for a few more. For all the times he's probably been harassed by the po's, they should have let him go, payed for the repairs, and written him a formal apology. He didnt hurt anyone, therefore shouldnt be punished for doing so. If he had, then no mercy, but he didnt. I wish a couple of CHP's had flipped their cars and felt stupid the next day. Idiots.

Good fucking night.

ALTRNTV
09-19-2005, 04:13 AM
Who really gives a shit. I don't. Now let's move on with our lives, shall we?

justinhustle
09-19-2005, 08:49 AM
this thread is fagtastic now

salTy
09-19-2005, 09:33 AM
As an individual who claims to be a friend of Henry(NiteKids), blowing their very first post on this thread, who HAPPENS to have "dead baby racing" in their signature, I do not trust your ability to be any more an accurate judge of character compared tp those who have determined him to be a douche with what is now years of forum interaction
Actually I'm using the account of another one of Henry's friends to post (salTy aka Jason). My name is Gregory, I used to post on FA back when I had my s13 (user id: ksuS13Less).

I didn't have a Zilvia account so I couldn't view the thread without one otherwise. As for "dead baby racing" you'll have to talk to Jason about that once he realizes I hi-jacked his zilvia account. lol

salTy
09-19-2005, 09:41 AM

-alex
The keying thing was related to a girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. It's not his fault the guy was an EMO hater.

About his family, they are pretty Americanized. I doubt that his dad loses THAT much sleep over it.

Either way it's something that they'll have to work out, for better or for worse.

salTy
09-19-2005, 09:49 AM
If you were his friend and wish to defend his actions, go fuck youself. If you were his friend and wish to hold a solo-crusade on zilvia about this, go fuck yourself.
I was in no way defending his actions. I would be the first person to telll him that it was a lapse in good judgement.

My point was that I think people are taking this waaaaay overboard. So the guy pissed off people OVER THE INTERNET, big deal. IMO people who celebrate the misfortune of an ePersonality need to get their head examined.

We've all made boneheaded decisions in life. Nobody is perfect.

The guy owned himself. Nuff said.

salTy
09-19-2005, 09:58 AM

As I've said on numerous occasions on FA, that's more of a problem with your local government. My impression of California law/law enforcement is that is has this *GOTCHA* mentality when it comes to people with modified cars. That's why I refuse to move out there.

Alex had already mentioned (either in this thread or the one of FA) that the area was already notorious for cracking down on modified cars.

The fact of the matter is, it's your own back yard. It doesn't have to be that way if you don't want it to be. Organize some local car guys together and work with SEMA to put pro car guys into elected office to change public policy.

Jeff240sx
09-19-2005, 10:41 AM
This thread is done, I think. Most of you people don't realize that their actions online impart to others what their true personallity is. If you're playing a "role" online, and are much different in person (as many have attested to), then you're twofaced. Or trying to create a persona that's not who you really are. In Henry's case, he was a jackass. An asshole. Egotistical, and unthankful. He had more opportunities on this board and others to stop doing what he was doing. And here... he got banned by someone who knew him in real life, after he refused to let up with the general assclownery.
And now, his actions - aside from being without care of other people's safety - have brought his area of Cali to a halt, as many owners of modified cars haven't taken them out in a while, and are scared when they do. Cops don't ram cars to issue a taillight ticket. They ram cars because they are afraid that person's actions will end up hurting an innocent bystander. This wasn't a lapse of judgement. Or an unfortunate event. This was senselessness in action.
How can you people stick up for this guy? He's a waste of flesh, and I'm saddened to hear that he'll be getting a light punishment. As for my pussy hurting over what he's said... you've got the wrong guy. If I held a grudge over ever assholeish thing said to me, I'd have no time to do anything else. However, you should watch how you speak to moderators on zilvia.net, or I will stick you in the rare, some say elite, class of banned users. We're up to about 20 now.. with Henry being the first.
-Jeff