PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys know who this is?

IngS14
09-14-2005, 01:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/rafjuice/eosm05/Picture019.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7190/240rear8lr.jpg
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4890/240close0hc.jpg

crazy9ceguy
09-14-2005, 01:17 PM
ouch, yea i saw that on supraforums.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312343&page=1

smellslikecurry
09-14-2005, 01:24 PM
i want to say thats nitekids car

Arsenal of Glory
09-14-2005, 01:25 PM
looks like Nitekids, the only action he'll see off the parking lot.

justinhustle
09-14-2005, 01:44 PM
thats henry

mrmephistopheles
09-14-2005, 01:49 PM
def. Henry/NiteKids.

dunno why he didn't just pull over. You can't outrun a motorola and SoCal traffic will ALWAYS win.

drift freaq
09-14-2005, 01:50 PM
ya that looks like Henrys car.

ThatGuy
09-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Why was the driver's door pinned by the cop car? Was he running from the police at the time?

mrmephistopheles
09-14-2005, 01:57 PM
quoted from another forum:

To make it simple

Ran from Police

Car was much faster then Police car but...

Traffic killed it

Put in Jail for like 6 hours, car impounded and also it was ramed by the cop

30 days in impound, prolly big fat fines too for evading police and wreckless driving

Hmmm maybe I just shoulda pulled over

Once I get it out I need a whole new kit. The only good part on the car is the right sideskirt. I need new front and rear fenders too. (after I pay for impound fee's storage, lawyer and big fat fines I'm gonna get thrown at)

I'm thinking BN Sport Blister Kit or Vertex Ridge or Bn sport Type IV. Not sure yet tho. I gotta sort out my legal problems and getting my car outta the impound first.

nsn240
09-14-2005, 02:37 PM
the agony! that sucks... funny story though

ThatGuy
09-14-2005, 02:39 PM
I'll wait until we get more of the story (like why was he running), but for now I have very little pity on Henry.

atom
09-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Seriously, who tries to run from the cops in SoCal in the middle of the day? Ain't never gonna happen.

Too bad about the car though. People can hate on him all they want but his car was saweeettt.

chmercer
09-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Too bad about the car though. People can hate on him all they want but his car was saweeettt.

yea dude, zeal bumper, gunmetal 17x8 typhoons, GTR wing, silvia badges on the fenders, OH MAN IT WAS HOT

kandyflip445
09-14-2005, 03:17 PM
chmercer...isn't yours the glitter car???? :keke:

A Spec Products
09-14-2005, 03:33 PM
yikes

i dont know about you guys, but CHP/LAPD scares the crap out of me

i cant believe henry seems so calm about this, unless its just a normal accident minus the outrun part

why run from the cops in the first place?

broken_s13
09-14-2005, 05:11 PM
I understand were hes coming from. He didnt want to get pulled over. Probably gets bullshit from cops all the time and probably was tired of it so he decided to try his luck. Too bad there was traffic he probably would of gotten away.

MakotoS13
09-14-2005, 06:05 PM

well if that ain't a wa'am ba'am thank you ma'am touche i don't know what is.

SimpleS14
09-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Damn....he got owned.

*well refrain from making 0wN3d pic*

mav1178
09-14-2005, 07:13 PM
I understand were hes coming from. He didnt want to get pulled over. Probably gets bullshit from cops all the time and probably was tired of it so he decided to try his luck. Too bad there was traffic he probably would of gotten away.

Probably. But this is also probably the stupidest thing you CAN do.

Good job Henry, we are all so proud of you. Now every cop that sees that car will be pissed. You don't know how many people you just screwed over in SoCal.

-alex

mav1178
09-14-2005, 07:17 PM
I'll wait until we get more of the story (like why was he running), but for now I have very little pity on Henry.

If you have reasons that could be cleared up in court, then get arrested then get it cleared up.

By running not only do you screw yourself with the additional charges, you rish OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES.

I used to think Henry was just immature, now I think he is a downright idiot and menace to society who has NO REGARD WHATSOEVER for the safety of other people, other innocent people.

Really, how stupid can one get? Next time he runs from the cops and kills someone, he'll just say "oh that guy got in my way".

-alex

HyperTek
09-14-2005, 07:48 PM
aww fawk that.. looks like right outside of jspec.. sadly that area is hot with police usually monitoring modified cars. I already been hurrased around there and thier excuse was street racing is a big problem there with modded cars..

Henry you always told me not to go around there.. what happened man!?!?!

This situation is no help to the community... But I dont know the full story. Any date when this happened?

man supraforums sucks.. cant register cuz its disabled..

SimpleSexy180
09-14-2005, 08:05 PM
wow...well nice try...haha i would liked to see him on the freeway hauling ass and waving bye bye to the cops.

justinhustle
09-14-2005, 08:06 PM
yea i already talked to him

but per his request im not telling a story that isnt mine to tell

i can tell you this, i do feel for him - innocent or not.

because more important than what he did, he is still my friend, and only harmed himself...this time.

chlatboy
09-14-2005, 09:22 PM
make it simple

Ran from Police

Car was much faster then Police car but...

Traffic killed it

Put in Jail for like 6 hours, car impounded and also it was ramed by the cop

30 days in impound, prolly big fat fines too for evading police and wreckless driving

Hmmm maybe I just shoulda pulled over

Once I get it out I need a whole new kit. The only good part on the car is the right sideskirt. I need new front and rear fenders too. (after I pay for impound fee's storage, lawyer and big fat fines I'm gonna get thrown at)

I'm thinking BN Sport Blister Kit or Vertex Ridge or Bn sport Type IV. Not sure yet tho. I gotta sort out my legal problems and getting my car outta the impound first.

I wish i had money to just run from the cops whenever i wanted too. Damn you rich parents!!!

mjjstang
09-14-2005, 09:42 PM
because more important than what he did, he is still my friend,

If you were his real friend you would punch him in the face and tell him never to do something so fucking stupid ever again. instead of "feel for him"

sideview_180sx
09-14-2005, 10:04 PM
hmm........well I guess its gotta happen to someone we know....too bad that entire area is now alerted of more happenings, especially with g-dimension/rb motoring/ a spec all in such close proximity along with other shops that will catch the backlash along with other local ppl. sux0rZ majorly.

airsoft
09-14-2005, 10:16 PM
How old is he? I don't know him but Gosh damn...

Who would run from police?

I mean aside from just being retarded and gunna go to jail... but

there are so many other variables like pedestrians, other vehicles, the poor 240sx he was driving?

JVD
09-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I dunno it was probably pretty friggin fun... until he got caught. I love how he's like Car was much faster than the Police. LOL.

Yes, fun but stupid. Good thing no one was injured, including Henry. Good luck bud. It was kinda dumb but I gotta respect you for building such a work of art.

JVD.

theicecreamdan
09-14-2005, 10:29 PM
yea i already talked to him

but per his request im not telling a story that isnt mine to tell

i can tell you this, i do feel for him - innocent or not.

because more important than what he did, he is still my friend, and only harmed himself...this time.

so is he going to tell the story?

*NismoS13*
09-14-2005, 10:34 PM
What an idiot. Looks like his ego finally caught up with him...

Cops 1 - Henry 0

reefer1114
09-14-2005, 10:48 PM
shit happens...

RiversideS13
09-14-2005, 10:48 PM
is it Fairway Exit from 60 freeway? I dont know this guy but i guess he must had his reason to run (such as DUI, had illegal stuffs...blah blah). i feel bad for him.

*NismoS13*
09-14-2005, 11:34 PM
is it Fairway Exit from 60 freeway? I dont know this guy but i guess he must had his reason to run (such as DUI, had illegal stuffs...blah blah). i feel bad for him.

No, he just believed that his car was fast enough to run from police. Ofcourse his car is faster then a Crown Vic w/ police package, but no car can outrun police radios...

-Adam

NI_YON_Zenki
09-15-2005, 03:28 AM
Fuck the bullshit. .. .Henry I love you Duke. I.m right there for you kid, always for that. I've known henry since his (Life Gt_R) days. Irwin, We need to get in contact. honestly I know you'll see this. .. .

Johny5
09-15-2005, 05:51 AM

isn't yours thats stock nasty maroon 240 that looks like every car i see daily driven by 40 year old people everyday? oh ok, just wanted to make sure.

haha stupidass henry.

projectRDM
09-15-2005, 08:36 AM
It's just a shame he didn't die. That would have made the story even more heartwarming.

yumm
09-15-2005, 10:17 AM
his car is awsome

OptionZero
09-15-2005, 10:41 AM
side note:
Does Henry work on his own car?
or, Does he work?
Because on first impression it seems like it's just a credit card car.

Not so much bashing as wondering.

justinhustle
09-15-2005, 10:45 AM
he works at jspec

as far as wrenchin....no idea, but ill wager a guess to no

North240
09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Karma is a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L thing!

chmercer
09-15-2005, 02:09 PM

yeah. but at least its not this
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/4185/240sx97bgtptypezeel240sxstylef.jpg

95Blue240sx
09-15-2005, 03:07 PM
^^^thats an old pic.

Anyways i dont see why everyone hates on henry. He IS a cool guy. Yeah he did do something dumb and outragous, but you dont know what the hell really happened. Most of you guys go drifting in neighborhoods and crap like that and put the same amount of danger to yourself, your car, and other peoples property.

If this was anyone else on this board like s14db, west, ace this whole thread would be the opposite of what it is right now.

OptionZero
09-15-2005, 03:28 PM
I knew someone would say that.

He's still a dumbass for doing that, regardless of what WE or ANY OF US did, what nitekids did was still dangerous to everyone around him and incredibly moronic- plus he was a jerk on the boards.

We always try to rationalize that people we know cannot possibly be bad- but they are sometimes. Cognitive Dissonance.

mrmephistopheles
09-15-2005, 06:38 PM
If this was anyone else on this board like s14db, west, ace this whole thread would be the opposite of what it is right now.

No, i'd still give any of them shit for running from the cops.
I like Henry as a person. He's a nice guy. Unfortunately, when you give him a computer with internet, he loses his mind and can't act his age. This fact has been proven on MANY forums.
The difference is, most of us would care about what's going to happen to them and their car.

projectRDM
09-15-2005, 08:04 PM
Most of you guys go drifting in neighborhoods and crap like that and put the same amount of danger to yourself, your car, and other peoples property.

No, most of us don't, at least the intelligent ones. That's a pretty blanket statement to make when you're only basing it off the kids local to you. There's kids who do stuff like that here, but they're too stupid to read or type. Those who do deserve the same fate, it not worse.

95Blue240sx
09-15-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah i kinda dont get why he likes to offend so many on the internet but maybe he just likes to get a reaction out of people.

Honestly I dont think any car should have the fate similar to henry's. I dont think anyone should be hurt just because of their rep online.

mooboy
09-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Great story. Sweet Car.

91CRXsiR
09-16-2005, 12:09 AM
does the cops pay for damages if you run? i mean its still thier fault.. just wondering..

and i know everyone here has thought of running for it but didnt have the balls to or didn't have confidence in thier driving/car skills

been here since 01 and Nitekids hasn't been an ass to me so feeling for him.. jail sucks but it was only 6 hours so he got off easy

rps13_fastback
09-16-2005, 12:13 AM
does the cops pay for damages if you run? i mean its still thier fault.. just wondering..

and i know everyone here has thought of running for it but didnt have the balls to or didn't have confidence in thier driving/car skills

been here since 01 and Nitekids hasn't been an ass to me so feeling for him.. jail sucks but it was only 6 hours so he got off easy

hehe i do'nt think so lol

atom
09-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah i kinda dont get why he likes to offend so many on the internet but maybe he just likes to get a reaction out of people.

Honestly I dont think any car should have the fate similar to henry's. I dont think anyone should be hurt just because of their rep online.

He an attention whore, plain and simple. Some people rather be hated than just be another face in the crowd. If he weren't who he was online there wouldn't be over a dozen threads in a half dozen forums about this stupid little incident. Everyone flaming his ass is just doing what he wanted them to do in the first place.

If I were in SoCal I'd be keeping track of the status of his vehicle. That car's a fuckin gold mine if it gets repo'd. :naughtyd:

Jcb890
09-17-2005, 12:23 AM
yeah. but at least its not this
http://img278.imageshack.us/img278/4185/240sx97bgtptypezeel240sxstylef.jpg

ok, i dont know the kid and think he's a tool for running and supposedly his parents buy him all his shit... but who wouldnt take free money from your parents?

BUT, getting to the point...

1. if you looked at the pics you'd see it doesnt look like the pic you posted.
2. you're car has GLITTER
3. GLITTER
4. wait, yup, glitter

you're not allowed to comment on the looks of anyone's car ever. did i clear that up for ya? :)

FWDdRIFTR
09-17-2005, 01:13 AM
Self rieous plick got what he deserved!!11!!jUAN!!!!!!!!!

:mrmeph:

Ian
09-18-2005, 05:03 PM
ok, i dont know the kid and think he's a tool for running and supposedly his parents buy him all his shit... but who wouldnt take free money from your parents?

3. GLITTER
4. wait, yup, glitter

you're not allowed to comment on the looks of anyone's car ever. did i clear that up for ya? :)

1. that IS Nitekids' car, just a while back
2. the glitter looks sweet, dont hate just because you're not quite sure if you might be :ghey: or not...some of us are a little more secure with our manhood and arent worried about what other people think. and on the other spectrum...being gay is ok, i have no problem with it as long as it dosent involve me.
3. glitter? yes mariah carey shouldnt make movies...good call
4. hmm...get an imagination pal :mephfawk:

XxJaPxOxNeEs23xX
09-18-2005, 09:30 PM
cops juss piss the hell out of me even if it is our fault or not, they fkn lie too much

MakotoS13
09-18-2005, 10:49 PM

3. GLITTER
4. wait, yup, glitter

the glitter may be kinda fruity but you're the only fag in this thread.

grow up you yuppie sack rider.

max_misawa
09-19-2005, 02:00 AM
Most crown vics can do 145
the Camaro's are geared up to hit 160

im sorry but at about 115~120 mph tires become very hot and unstable and are prone to a blow out
a blow out at 100+ will usually result in a roll over
most roll overs cause serious injuries
so even if you can out run the police
its not a good idea to even try

Max

nistech
09-19-2005, 02:37 AM
isnt he banned?

SimpleS14
09-19-2005, 07:39 AM
isnt he banned?

yea, but he can come back under random SNs and post one-liners. Might be doing it in the other thread. But yea....someone lock this thread already.

Jcb890
09-19-2005, 10:39 AM
the glitter may be kinda fruity but you're the only fag in this thread.

grow up you yuppie sack rider.

yuppie? lol, ok toolshed.

i wasn't sticking up for this Nitekids kid, cuz clearly he's a fucking moron. just saying some kid with a glittery car shouldn't be making comments on how someone's car looks.

OptionZero
09-19-2005, 10:57 AM
I think it's funny that his "supporters" say something like:

"all he [Nitekids] did was talk smack online, you guys are pussies for letting it get to you"

and then turn around and complain when people are talking smack about HIM online.

95Blue240sx
09-19-2005, 10:44 PM
We should all pitch in for a Repair nitekids fund.

mrmephistopheles
09-20-2005, 02:21 AM

Good idea. Fuck those Katrina victims. They should just go get themselves some wealthy parents.

420sx
09-20-2005, 09:23 AM
....or steal shoes

(attempt at humor. eror 505 humor not found. damn it...!)

chlatboy
09-20-2005, 09:59 AM

I think we should pitch in for a strip NITEKIDS car fund. We pay for it to get out of the impound lot and strip the shit out of it. I call dibs on Intercooler, radiator and his bride seat!

TougeRacing
09-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Reposttttttttttttttt

ThatGuy
09-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Actual this was the original post. :duh:

theicecreamdan
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Reposttttttttttttttt

DOHHHHH hahaha
I'll eat my hat before I put any money towards fixing the car of a douchebag.

nistech
09-20-2005, 11:20 PM
so much hate towards him i wonder why?

TougeRacing
09-21-2005, 01:31 AM
Actual this was the original post. :duh:

aw damn hahaha my bad, i just keep seein the same thread over n over :keke:

rainier
09-21-2005, 02:34 AM
just lock this thread.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/IcedC/Thread-Crap-Lock.jpg

haha sorry i just always wanted to post one of those locking pictures.

Red Square
09-21-2005, 03:32 AM
since this thread might get locked soon. i just want everyone to know:

-henry did hurt or put any pedestrian in danger.
-he couldnt been driving that fast.... (yes,i have seen the dyno chart) :eek3:
-he even used his turn signals. (lucky you, those no turn signal tickets are costly)
-he doesnt need any donations.... he is a baller!... kinda... ok, no he's not
-and he has new plans for the car. have to wait and see
-oh ya, and he wishes he was as kool as me. SeE Ya oN thE StrEeTs BiOtCh!

Jcb890
09-21-2005, 12:00 PM
since this thread might get locked soon. i just want everyone to know:

first off, he could have hurt and did put people in danger, otherwise they wouldn't have rammed his car with the cop car. second, he must have been going fast to try to avoid the police and/or didn't pull over, otherwise they wouldn't have rammed him with the cop car.

stop sticking up for some kid who pulled a douchebag move and got owned by police.

theicecreamdan
09-21-2005, 01:58 PM

he DID put people in danger.
He COULD have been driving fast, I can easily hit the speed limiter in my stock KA powered cars, so with mods it is very easy to be driving plenty fast enough to endanger, hurt, or piss cops off enough so they RAM your car to a stop.

there is a lot of hate for him because he was doing something very stupid, and the actions of him may or may not make CHP be extra cautious around 240s. That CHP officer along with any other authorities involved in that pursuit along with any that hear the stories are now exposed to extra stereotypes against US.

g00kkid
03-05-2007, 12:44 PM
no u do not have to drive fast to have a cop ram you fyi
if you resist arrest and keep on moving long enough even if you are not speeding... they will pin u down or pit you... and from the pictures it doesnt look like he even got into a PIT stop. ok so the guy might be a dick... and a cocky lil prick... but hey cops can be assholes sumtimes too...
but u kno everyone fcuks up sometimes so hope he learned his lesson from this and he becomes a better person... if not... lets go beat his ass?

woops sorry old thread LOL

Brian
03-05-2007, 12:46 PM
^^^^
Where did you come from?
How did you even bring this thread up?

LB.Motoring
03-05-2007, 12:49 PM
I think this came up becouse I was selling Nitekids Bumper :keke:

S13SilviaGirl
03-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Sooo being from MA you know what cops do in socal and you know Henry?

First you say it is all the cops fault then say that the "guy might be a dick...and a cocky lil prick"?

If you don't know, don't speculate that you know the people involved or the situation. It just makes you look like you are talking to hear yourself.

CA18_S13
03-06-2007, 06:03 AM
Well i just hope that S14 is back on the road looks nice. Sorry that it got pinned.

mrmephistopheles
03-06-2007, 07:38 AM
old thread. :lockd: