PDA

View Full Version : did nissan get bought out?

WILDACEX187
09-14-2005, 10:32 AM
i was talking to this guy in class. he said that nissan got bought out by a european company. is this true? can anybody she some light into this.

MakotoS13
09-14-2005, 10:35 AM
R E N A U L T

wootwoot
09-14-2005, 10:40 AM
yeah this isnt entire recent. Thats why I say "Nissan" is kicking ass in f1!

420sx
09-14-2005, 11:27 AM
renault makes some cool cars. real popular in europe. great commute stuff and easy to work with.

SR240DET
09-14-2005, 12:07 PM
i was talking to this guy in class. he said that nissan got bought out by a european company. is this true? can anybody she some light into this.

dont act like this is a bad thing either....

WILDACEX187
09-14-2005, 12:46 PM
did renault buy out the WHOLE company or like a percentage? i know sum jap car companies have sold off percentages just to stay in business. also did this happen during the late 90's when the cars kinda werent doing that well?....... i just didnt like how this guy said that shit though "i used to like nissan but once they went out of business i stopped liking them. i mean they only have 1 shitty engine that they put into all of their cars"

OptionZero
09-14-2005, 12:47 PM
not a big fan of current Nissan styling, even the 350z exterior is me

From a business standpoint stripping the line down, essentially, to the FM platform + whatever the Sentra is called, and reducing the entire line to basically the VQ, VH (i think the v8 is called that?), and the QR probably did craploads to become more profitable.

Before, Nissan had wwaaaay too many cars....240, Sentra, 3z, skyline, altima, maxima, quest, and whoever the hell knows how many other sedans in Japan.

Even still, they need to shave the line down a bit, kill the maxima (sorry turdz!), replace the sentra with something worthwhile.

New dream lineup:

sub-FM platform (RWD, AWD, FWD, can fit QR or VQ)
(stealing idea from Freshalloy)
-cheapo commuter car like Sentra but w/ stripper RWD model styled after the Datsun 510 (minimum accessories, no electronic wizardry, not even a super engine)
-small RAV-4 type SUV w/ QR
-Miata-fighting convertible w/ QR
-Entry level coupe for Infiniti, same chassis as retro-styled 510 but different body, RSX-fighter, rwd, small VQ (2.7?) in it. Must sell for sub $25k

fm platform:
-Large sedan w/ QR or VQ (altima, basically)
obligatory mini-van
-350Z moved upmarket toward corvette a bit (no more 26k base model, cheapest one should be 33k), add z06-type performance model for 40k (350hp, 3000lbs...GT-R will be 450-500 hp and 400lbs heavier probably).
-M series w/ VQ or performance model with VH (GT-R sedan equivalent?) (5-series fighter)
-GT-R, duh, pumped up chassi withi all the goodies, ATTESA, twin turbos, lotus suspension, cosworth engine, blah blah)...60-80k Carrera fighter
-Q-series to battle LS430 and 7-series

but thats just me blabbering

wootwoot
09-14-2005, 12:56 PM
All of that sounds good but for the GTR I would go to an all aluminum frame throwing another 3 thousand at the price tag but worth it. Hell, I wish ALL of those would have all aluminum frames, its only a matter of time before that starts happening by the way since efficency is starting to be the game

OptionZero
09-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Forgot to mention:
RWD-convertible and small SUV are necessary to justify the csot of making a RWD variation of the sub-FM platform.

The Miata is around 20-26k with tons of variants (too many, imho)...the S2K is around 28K.
It might be possible to come out with an S2k fighter even, price it at the gap between S2k and top of the line Miata. Cheap, near-boxster performance...

move the 350Z up and you have room for a RWD RSX under infiniti badge (call it GT-R little brother), which would still high enough away from a sub 20k retrostyle Datsun 510 rwd coupe.

Infiniti then has GT-R plus small RWS RSX (beat carrera/m3 and WRX/RSX)
Nissan has 510 and 350Z (fight SRT-4 and Corvette)

drift freaq
09-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Nissan has several cars in their domestic lineup you do not cover. i.e. March and Cube being two of them.
Ok first off Nissan is roughly 60% owned by Renault , this has been a fact for at least 5 years now. The portions of ownership have not changed recently.
Your dream lineup is pretty impossible if not insulting to people inside Nissan itself. The Fairlady camp aka Z cars and the Skyline camp have always been opposed to each other. That is not going to change. Nissan would be commiting car hari kari to make the Fairlady a little brother to the Skyline neither camp would have it, period!! The two cars represent different things about Nissan. Plus the Skyline was always sold at Prince dealerships. There has never been a Fairlady sold at a Prince Dealership. In the United States the Z car has always been Nissans flagship and the Car that made the company here. To combine it into the Infiniti lineup would be again car and product suicide. The Skyline was not offered here till it came out in the Infiniti lineup aka G35 which is the Skyline. The GTR has achieved seperate badging because though it being a Skyline on steriods Nissan also began to see it as achieving a Super Car Identity that veers away from the overall Skyline image. Contrary to most americans view of the Skyline, in Japan the Skyline was always a sports luxury automobile, while the GTST and GTR versions were intended to be Factory spec race cars.
Hence Nissans decision to seperate the models in the current reiteration.
There is going to be a RWD entry level sports coupe style car coming out at the end of this year. I have read enough Japanese magazine's with pre advertisments to know this for a fact. Whether we see this car here in the U.S. remains to be seen. It will be based most likey on the same platform that the current z is on. Albeit downsized. There would be a strong push in Nissan to call it a Silvia as well and the advertisments I have seen already suggest that. That would mean it would be a SX badged car if it came here.
If you think the current platform consolidation is drastically different for Nissan your wrong. It actually gets back to the way Nissan used to be. Your 510,610,710,810, 200sx/Silvia,Skyline and Z car all used to roll off the same assembly line back in the late sixties and seventies. Chassis platforms were shared but modified. In the 80's is when Nissan diversefied the platforms. Partially this was due to major size changes in Nissans cars overall. I look at the 80's as the bad years. It was not till the late 80's that Nissan began to regain the glory of the 70's with their car designs. The thing that killed them in the 90's was not the designs of the car overall, but mismanagment and design expenses in the middle of a ten year recession. Now the company has come full circle. I happen to think that what they are doing now car wise is fairly good. Hate the look of the 350z all you want it works. Its appealing and it has performance. You do not like it because your stuck on design ideas that are ten years old or older. I know this will bring flames but its true.
Like I said earlier also the company has consolidated their North American Market to profitability. Their Japanese market has been consolidated as well but not nearly as much. Expect a couple of new cars to come out in the next year here.
Though your dream idea would spread the company thin. GTR will be the SuperCar. Z will be the entry to mid level sports car. Possible sx would be entry level. Make a RSX challenger ? No reason to. They already have a Sporty FWD car in the Sentra SER regardless of how much you may hate it.
Another vert besides the z vert? Not going to happen it would threaten Z vert sales.

wootwoot
09-14-2005, 01:55 PM
I forgot to mention something else I want to see on Nissans...DIRECT INJECTION. Direct injection absolutely kicks ass for many many reasons and since Nissan wants to mostly stay away from turbos I think its a great idea. I also wish that this being a s16 Silvia (if it happens and all),I would like to see it come over here with the same badgeing. Maybe they have figured that out by now?

OptionZero
09-14-2005, 02:23 PM
You just contradicted yourself- you say you hear of a RWD entry coupe, then you say we don't need an RSX fighter (Which is what such a coupe would be). And i've heard nothing of such a RWD coupe beneath the Z coming out from any source except for the stupid s16 photochops, so if you have info, spill it.

As for Z v Skyline camps, i couldn't give a fuck one way or the other what the heritages are.

We already know what the GT-R will be: Fm platform, twin turbo VQ (Displacement not set), 50k or more, Ghosn said it was going after the Carrera...altho they might want to beat the Cayman S first.

The current Z, and the previous 300ZX were not pure sports- they veered far too much into "cruiser" range- the 300zx's 3600lbs curb weight, and the current Z's relative lack of power, especially in the newer engine. Look at the "track model"- go to the FA Z boards and read how much they bitch about it, the track model hardly adds anything for the cost,...Nissan needs to make the Z a little bit raw-er if they want it to be real, on the edge sports car.

And if you kil the lower base models and raise up the track models, you leave room in the lineup for another sports coupe in the 20k range.

From what I understand the current sentra isn't doing so well and might be axed anyways.
There is already talk of a sub-Sentra car coming out.

SimpleS14
09-14-2005, 02:37 PM
did renault buy out the WHOLE company or like a percentage? i know sum jap car companies have sold off percentages just to stay in business. also did this happen during the late 90's when the cars kinda werent doing that well?....... i just didnt like how this guy said that shit though "i used to like nissan but once they went out of business i stopped liking them. i mean they only have 1 shitty engine that they put into all of their cars"

They own a percentage and this happened when NISSAN was going bankrupt. But this was a good move, because they are now earning profits, sticking to a very good plan (Nissan 360), and getting key global exposure.

SimpleS14
09-14-2005, 02:55 PM
To comment on future Nissan's.....

I've heard of such RWD coupe that would come to the Japanese market...but no word on being in the US market...or detail info at all. I honestly think they should keep it out of the states. Right now, Nissan's main focus consist of the GTR, Q45 replacement and what to do with the Maxima and upcoming design for the Sentra. The Sentra is not going to get axed, instead its going to become larger to allow smaller cars to enter the line-up...which happens to be the Cube and hopefully Micra. Honda has done the same thing with the Civic, so they can introduce the Fit to the states. Nissan already has a small SUV, the X-Trail, its a hit in Europe, Mexico and Canada. We will get it once its redesigned, but hopefully it will be perfect timing, since the new RAV-4 just came out and Honda is soon to follow.

That's all I can think of right now.....

kandyflip445
09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
If there is a car that they may release under the name of "Silvia" then it wouldn't be a s16. The S chassis is dead. Drift freaq mentioned it may be based on the same platform as the Z and I wouldn't doubt it.

OptionZero
09-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Silvia but not S-chassis is acceptable, we have a Skyline on a non-R chassis...the new one is the V-chassis (fm platform for G and Z).

With a car below the Sentra, the Sentra itself, Altima, and Maxima...thats too many for the nissan Brand.

Kill the Sentra or Maxima.

SimpleS14
09-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Toyota has Avalon, Camry, Corrolla and Echo.....and now they have Scion.

It would be best if Nissan moved the Maxima upscale (but not Infiniti upscale) to compete with the Avalon and have smaller cars to compete with the Scion brand. Basically....Nissan wants to take on Toyota more or less than Honda....which I can definately see happening.

WILDACEX187
09-14-2005, 08:12 PM
if we do get a rwd coupe from nissan here. i would wait a year and see wat the responses are. if good i would be down to financing one and trading in my coupe.

TheWolf
09-15-2005, 05:54 AM
the only problem with optionzero's ideas is that most of them are RWD. while this is nice from a sports car perspective they are difficult to assemble (compared to FWD) and are terrible in snow. It would be crazy to invest an entire lineup in cars that would suck in the winter. This continually hurts BMW sales every year but it wouldn't be a sports car without it. Also many women have a perpetual fear of RWD due to it's ability to spin out or get sideways. My wife won't drive her z28 camaro with the ASR off. "it's to twitchy". While RwD is good for enthusiasts and drivers it's not a big seller to "everyone else". Look at honda's S2000. an enthusiast should be all over that car.. rwd.. light.. good handling.. stiff chassis.. convertable.. amazing engine.. but sales of it are slumped and it wouldn't be surprising for it to get the axe in the next year or two. enthusiasts arn't enough to support a product line.. must apeal to general consumers. something like the saturn sky/soltice cars do that with less power and less price but apeal to both sexes with their design enough to overwhelm the fear of rwd. why nissan would want to compete in that niche market is beyond me. It's already flooded with plenty of options just no one likes them. No one is gonna make a 300hp turbocharged rwd 2600lb convertable for 24k. and it would be crazy to make a car that would be faster than the Z for less money so don't hold your breath for outstanding performance.

FaLKoN240
09-15-2005, 09:46 AM
When they released the C6, they gave it more power, and it cost less than a new C5 when those came out. . .

ZK
09-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Ok, OptionZero and Driftfreaq .. you guys have way too much time on your hands writing those long posts :p

I am strongly for axing the Sentra .. or at least making it not look like a potato on wheels. I had a 05 Sentra for a rental car a couple of months ago and that thing felt like an American car... extremely cheap plastic parts and the whole dash would shake when going over bumps. However, for a cheapo car it had some expensive Bridgestone tires.. the same that come on the WRX!

I actually do not like any car in the current Nissan line up. They are all made to cater to the average American car buyer and most have wierd designs.

drift freaq
09-15-2005, 10:27 AM
You just contradicted yourself- you say you hear of a RWD entry coupe, then you say we don't need an RSX fighter (Which is what such a coupe would be). And i've heard nothing of such a RWD coupe beneath the Z coming out from any source except for the stupid s16 photochops, so if you have info, spill it.

As for Z v Skyline camps, i couldn't give a fuck one way or the other what the heritages are.

We already know what the GT-R will be: Fm platform, twin turbo VQ (Displacement not set), 50k or more, Ghosn said it was going after the Carrera...altho they might want to beat the Cayman S first.

The current Z, and the previous 300ZX were not pure sports- they veered far too much into "cruiser" range- the 300zx's 3600lbs curb weight, and the current Z's relative lack of power, especially in the newer engine. Look at the "track model"- go to the FA Z boards and read how much they bitch about it, the track model hardly adds anything for the cost,...Nissan needs to make the Z a little bit raw-er if they want it to be real, on the edge sports car.

And if you kil the lower base models and raise up the track models, you leave room in the lineup for another sports coupe in the 20k range.

From what I understand the current sentra isn't doing so well and might be axed anyways.
There is already talk of a sub-Sentra car coming out.

excuse me , but a rear wheel drive car is not a RSX fighter. RSX is just another FWD reiteration from honda posing as a sports car.
On top of that I never said S series , we all know the S series chassis line is dead and gone. That factory has been shut down and sold off.
I never said the 300zx was a pure sports car , you are putting words in my mouth.
Though the current 350z is a pure sports car.IHMO!!
It runs rings around the 300zx in the handling department. If you and FA boys think the HP is low on the 350 you guys have been stuck in turbo dreamland too long. 280-300 HP for a normally aspirated 3.5 liter V6 is great. a 5 liter V8 usually is only putting out around 300 hp stock!!!
The stock original 240z only put out 150hp weighing in at 2450 lbs and going up to 2750 lbs, given the fact that the 350z has pretty much another 150hp for the extra 500 lbs of weight, its not bad at all. It handles like a 2500lb car as well. hmmmm sounds like a sports car to me. Now the G35 is more of a upscale luxury machine sports GT. In fact I have run into quite a few people who bought the G35 instead because the 350 did not have enough features it was too sports car.
Add to that , in Japan they are not even going for the G35 aka skyline because everyone feels its no longer a sports and they are buying the Fairlady 350 because they consider it a pure sports car.
Now I know this is a matter of yours and the FA boys perceptions but your perceptions are off IMHO.

OptionZero
09-15-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm just passing on what I hear and read.

I dunno, in several magazine comparos the 350Z lost out pretty often- that and the "new 300-hp engine" is actually less effective than the old "287 hp engine" didn't help.

Tangentially, the "280hp" G35 was hardly faster (if at all) than the BMW, and interior quality wasn't even close.

As for RSX-fighter and RWD coupe, the implciation as that both are entry level sport cars for the $25k range, which is what the RSX *is* and what the Nissan car *should be*, if made. Mucn like how the 240sx was in the same price range as the Integra GS-R.

I don't see where else you could put a RWD coupe, the 350Z covers the 26k-35k range, so you'd have to put the future car in the 20k range.

re: RWD, i know it is a disadvantage, that is why only one iteration/trim level should have the RWD drive train, while the others should get FWD , if we are talking about a low-cost Nissan. I'm thinking along the lines of GT-S corolla...rwd, but its brothers the SR5 and lower were all FWD. There are increasing RWD models, esp. among American cars ala the Magnum and Charger. It might take some marketing savy, but if Mazda can sell the Miata for what, 15 years...Nissan should find a way to mamke a RWD entry level coupe

And i don't know why this is bothering me, but a 5.0L v8 "only" makes 300hp...but how much torque? You can't tell me it's the same 290-ish that the VQ makes, I bet it's far above 300, or has a much better power curve. You'd actually have to work to make a 5.0L v8 less powerful than a 3.5L V6

WILDACEX187
09-15-2005, 01:10 PM
when the corolla gt-s was rwd as i remember the sr5's where rwd as well, but im with u in the fact that nissan should be able to squeeze in a rwd coupe model since the growing popularity of rwd cars is growing with the cars u stated. we need something to go against that riced out miata :cool:

OptionZero
09-15-2005, 01:29 PM
SR5= FWD i think, a toyota guy can correct me

Nissan has the S15 and S13 convertibles, why the hell not strip it down some more, make it a dedicated convertible, take out the back seats to save a little weight, manual top for more weigh savings, put a cheapo QR25 in there with 175hp to battle the Miata.

Platform sharing would help facilitate a rwd coupe.

theicecreamdan
09-15-2005, 02:12 PM
sr5 is rwd, I just walked to the driveway, looked under my car and checked to make sure, the FX was FWD.

FaLKoN240
09-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I agree with OptionZero, alot of companies have RWD cars. No one says Nissan has to mass produce a bunch of RWD entry lvl. cars and hope for good sales figures. If Nissan had to, they could produce a small amount "limited edition" and even have a waiting list to get a look at the demand for the car. 350Zs are NOT entry level sports cars.

Honda has the RSX as a SUCCESSOR to the Integra. Nissan has. . NOTHING. Nissan could try harder. I'm tired of all these go fast, STRAIGHT safety family haulers. Not all people want to lug a bunch of morons in their cars, with nothing but sub woofers, and attend hard parking meets. (see Scion.) If Ford can carry out the Mustang for so long, Nissan should have no problem having an entry level RWD "sport-compact car." Alot of people I think now-a-days would appreciate that.

The Sentra as far as I'm concerned is in the Civic category, and it sucks (cept for SE-R Spec V seats.)

O, and all the Corollas (the drifting kind.) No matter the trim GT-S and SR5 were RWD. They weren't FWD unless they were sedans, or made AFTER 1987.

WILDACEX187
09-15-2005, 02:23 PM
wat about that awd hatchback that nissan had at the autoshows? i remember seeing a turbo gauge in the cluster. will that be available here?

OptionZero
09-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Nissan Sport Concept or "Azeal"

Sentra replacement OR sub-Sentra entry car.
Probably won't look like that in production version, and AWD Turbo version is a ways a way, even if they are talking about it.

ryan hagen
09-15-2005, 06:30 PM
i had heard at one time ford had owned nissan too but had to get rid of it, ewe

OptionZero
09-16-2005, 11:01 AM
Hey, ford brought back the Rotary, or at least let Mazda do it.

Ford also = Cosworth, or is affiliated with Cosworth, who is helping Nissan build the VQ3xDETT for the new Infiniti/Nissan GT-R.

EchoOfSilence
10-04-2005, 01:18 PM

Ford also = Cosworth, or is affiliated with Cosworth, who is helping Nissan build the VQ3xDETT for the new Infiniti/Nissan GT-R.
wait, wtf? are you serious?

although I'm anti-US ford... Ford outside of the US was such a better company and distributed better cars. Cosworth was a worthwhile contender back in the WRC days, so I don't think too bad of it, it's actually somewhat of a good thing.

WILDACEX187
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
cosworth builds some nice engines. i know that they build this benz engine for when benz was going to enter rally (saw it on top gear). anyways that thing is nice.

OptionZero
10-04-2005, 02:13 PM
This is old news. Nissan is serious about the GT-R, and enlisted the help of Cosworth to help build/tune the engine and LOTUS to tune the suspension.

I am skeptical about that last part, Lotus's philosophy is light weight, the GT-R's philosophy is...more everything (power, electronics, technology). Maybe Lotus's influence will keep the GT-R's weight below 3400lbs...i'd like to see it weigh in around the Z06's 3100lbs, but that ain't happening with complex AWD

carnal_c30
10-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Nissan should make the Sentra, the Altima, the Quest... and then a GTR based upon the Sentra platform.... all about cost cutting baby :D

the Maxima used to be nice but they turned it into a pig... so... kill it or make it nice

the next GTR should be a FWD platform with adapted AWD and then a QR25 with a additional electric motor to push power past 200hp while getting 60mpg :D rockin baby... :eek3d:

better yet Nissan should just buy Honda 4cyl motors and stop making POS 4cyls like the QR/KA

EchoOfSilence
10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Nissan should make the Sentra, the Altima, the Quest... and then a GTR based upon the Sentra platform.... all about cost cutting baby :D

the Maxima used to be nice but they turned it into a pig... so... kill it or make it nice

the next GTR should be a FWD platform with adapted AWD and then a QR25 with a additional electric motor to push power past 200hp while getting 60mpg :D rockin baby... :eek3d:

better yet Nissan should just buy Honda 4cyl motors and stop making POS 4cyls like the QR/KA
:wtf:
in before the flamewar.

man i hope you're kidding.

OptionZero
10-04-2005, 04:55 PM
yes, let's make the GT-R a 4 cylinder.

MakotoS13
10-04-2005, 06:51 PM

i hope you suffocate on a seven foot tall 350lb convicts wang because its shoved far enough down your throat to cut off all air flow to your lungs.

TurK
10-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Doood Renault is fucking bad...when i used to live in Turkey we owend two of them a Fairway and a Broadway....mmm mmm

raging panda
10-04-2005, 07:26 PM

ford sold costhworth, but cosworth still uses ford blocks.

some rumors posted on the nico forum is that the next gen Z cars are going to be split, one higher end like the current Z with a V6, possibly twin turbo, running around 35-40K, and a lower end car with a I4, possibly turbo, around 25K.

just something i read, hopefully its true.

nistech
10-04-2005, 09:09 PM
i was in Turkey this summer i saw some crazy nissans also
i tried finding their pics online here is couple of them

almera
http://www.nissan.com.tr/images/galeri/almera3.jpg
http://www.nissan.com.tr/images/galeri/almera2.jpg
primera
http://www.nissan.com.tr/images/galeri/primera8.jpg

and this one is called micra my friend had it in Turkey. its a 1.2 liter good gas milage looks really gay i think
http://www.nissan.com.tr/images/galeri/micra1.jpg

WILDACEX187
10-04-2005, 09:30 PM
primera was the name that g20's had in japan. almera i've never heard of though.

EchoOfSilence
10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I've never liked Renault's styling.
and I don't like their design influence over Nissan right now.

and i can't stop looking at those bouncing Nissan titties :drool:

MadScientist
10-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Alot of Big Names getting thrown around... here is some more skinny on the names and, who owns who.

Start with US FORD Motor Company... The owned part of Mazda (say 40%), and Mazda would not turn over full rights to Ford, so Ford fired all their Mazda Employees that owned stock. Then gave the employees their jobs back as long as the sold their stock to FORD. FORD gave roughly $1M per employee stock.

FORD had a foot in with Cosworth, but Cosworth has alot of outside sources and dealers like JUN and Tomei. So FORD really didn't have any great persuasion on Cosworth... possably why they backed out.

Renault/ Lotus/ Nissan... Renault has always had some persuasion on both Lotus and Nissan. When Nissan got to deep in mismanaging a 10 year drop, Renault stepped in and took over, resulting in the current Nissan line-up. Lotus has had only a few car in their history, the biggest being the Esprit which recently ended prodution... the current rival, the Elise, is influenced by Renault... also Lotus USA being under new ownership is the only reason the Elise made it to US soil.

Make corrections if I missed any Major details...

Peace
Drew

Hynes
10-08-2005, 06:12 PM
From a local board from up north eh.

http://www.japanesecarfans.com/news/2051007.006/2051007.006.Mini9L.jpg

http://www.japanesecarfans.com/news/2051007.006/2051007.006.Mini12L.jpg

Entry level RWD Nissan Concept car. I think she's ugly, but it is RWD

SimpleS14
10-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the new pics... more can be seen here: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=91639&page=3

Hynes
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
ahhhhh didn't see your pics, be interesting if anything did come out.

TurK
10-10-2005, 07:00 PM
haha i was also in Turkey this summer....and yeah those Nissans were cool especialy the Micra...i was like hmmm i wonder how my sr woud do witth that thing!

carnal_c30
10-11-2005, 01:05 PM
:wtf:
in before the flamewar.

man i hope you're kidding.

you know it :D

truth is is Nissan is gonna do what they think is right and what will make money, and in most cases making money isnt about pleasing enthusiasts even though that does have a role in it all