PDA

View Full Version : sr20det 91' 240sx fastback

DJPimpFlex
09-13-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm selling this car for a friend, but you can contact me with PM or at [email protected] or just call him. The #'s at the bottom.

First of all i am selling this car as a track car. I shouldn't need to explain why if you know anything about the sr20det swap. I was biulding this car to be somewhat of a street car until a cop popped my hood on a quick test run. Anyway all i did was throw money at it and let it sit in my driveway so basically all the parts are (BRAND NEW)and not abused. I had just about everything put in be S&P Performance in San Rafel so it is done right. Alot of time and money and effort whent in to this thing so all you gotta do is a few things to taylor the car to your style and you have a drift/race car with minimal effort. You won't find another car with this many parts that have virtually no miles on them. Now the chassis has 170,000 on and the motor has like 20-30K (the odometer has the Kilometer reading so you know for sure). Don't let that worrie you because all the parts that take wear are gone except for bushings. So if you put in a bushing kit its dam near new. The body is straight (Dark Grey) but there are the usual dings and niks. Only big thing on the paint is a spot were the paint was bubbling up on the front left fender and my dumb friend messed with it and peeled it up. I will be getting that fender re-painted. I'm asking $9800 OBO.

(((ALL Parts on the car have 100 miles or less)))

Tokico HP shocks.
HKS SF5 (super Form) springs.
Brembo Crossdrillled rotors front and rear.
Hawk HP brake pads in the rear.
EBC Green Stuff brake pads in front.
Stainless steel goodrich brake lines.
Cusco front and rear sway bars.
Cusco front and rear strut bars.
Cusco 6pt. bolt in roll cage.
Sparco 4pt. clubman style Harnesses passenger and driver.
Momo steering wheel.
Momo carbonfiber+leather shift knob <-i might keep.
Greddy intake.
Greddy Downpipe.
Catco Hi Flow 3' Cat.
HKS Hi-Power Cat back exhaust.
Nismo Motor and Tranny mounts.
B&M short shifter.
Rear mounted Batterie.
New Sylvania head lights.
New fog lights.(need to be wired)
Rear mounted 6X9 inch Eclipse speakers.
Pioneer DEH-850MP head unit.
HKS Turbo Timer.

BBS RV wheels 17X7.5 in front 17X8 in rear..(one wheel needs repair, long story but it can be done and it will be brand new like the rest of them)

Fawlken GR beta FK-451 tires 225/35/17 in front and 235/35/17 in rear.

5% tint in the rear
10% tint in the driver and passenger windows.
(all tint done by Tottal Eclipse)
The car used to be fitted with a Koyo aluminum radiator with flexalite electric fans and Greddy Spec-V front mount intercooler but i have sold them so the car is already fitted to use a front mount and electric fans.
I put in a brand new carpet set (but it is a little off)
It has the rear carpet and seats removed and replaced with a thin layer of new carpet.
I have Dynamatted the car front to back on the floor and in the doors and on the walls in the back.

[[[[ If you have any questions you can contact me at my cell 415-827-1811]]]

DJPimpFlex
09-15-2005, 12:53 PM
bump messang length slasshWE!