PDA

View Full Version : new to boards thought id introduce myself

MINatWOT
09-12-2005, 09:41 PM
hey im located out in so cal... and just bought a s14.5 off of my friend bc i needed a daily driver... bc my other car is a PO PO magnet

http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/otherimages/99_s15ccdrifterfront2.jpg
http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/otherimages/99_s15ccdrifterfront3.jpg
http://216.55.128.40/sonnic2/otherimages/99_s15ccdrifterfront4.jpg

these are the pics... interior is in pretty shit condition... it needs carpetting and shift boot and a major cleaning

i just recently bought the blitz nur spec cat back and will post videos soon and got a alpine headunit with jl 450/4 amp mbquart premium components and boston acoustics coaxials... as i had no sound and the whole speaker system needed a re wiring... i just replaced everything

my other car.. im sure many of u will hate on it... but i love it and i think thats all that matters... dont you?
heh can u find the turbo?? took lots of work to make a custom turbo kit for the car but its finally done... now i gotta work out some kinks so i can go tune this... lookin for round 400whp on pump... well dats wat im hoping i can achieve
http://www.photodump.org/stored/SDHINSRT.jpg
http://www.photodump.org/stored/Picture105.jpg
http://www.photodump.org/stored/Picture107.jpg

mods to date... i dink i have all of em... havent even had the car for a year... still coming together and i need to do a lot more work to it... as it will be my full out drag and show car... maybe even tracking... i know how some of you hate show cars.. but this is my hobby and i my fun with it

Exterior:
Carbon By Design C/F S-Style Eyelid
Carbon By Design C/F B Pillar
Carbon By Design C/F C Pillar
Carbon By Design C/F Rear Diffuser
Carbon By Deisgn C/F Rear Trunk Decklid
Custom projector Bi-Xenon headlights
Custom Projector Foglights
12k HID kit for headlight
3k HID for foglights (yellow)
GT Factory Diablo Door Kit
Kaminari C/F Hood
Kaminari Sideskirts
Kaminari C/F Front Lip

Interior:
Apexi S-AFC
Apexi AVC-R
Defi-Link Meter BF (Amber Red Model) 60mm Boost
Defi-Link Meter BF (Amber Red Model) 60mm Exhaust Temp (EGT)
Defi-Link Meter BF (Amber Red Model) 60mm Oil Press
Defi-Link Control Unit II
Defi-Link Display VSD Concept
HKS Turbo Timer
Mopar ShortShift Adapter
Perrin Adjustable ShortShifter
Rage-Tek Shifter Bushings

Engine:
Custom Polished heatshield/engine cover
JMB Performance Powdercoated IC pipe
JMB Performance Powedercoated Valve Cover
JMB Performance Powdercoated Catch Can
JMB Performance Powdercoated Intake Manifold
(2)HKS SSQV BOV
MSD Tach Driver
Optima Yellow Top

Performance:
Injen Dowpipe
Injen Cat-back with HKS carbon TI axle back
Mopar Stage 1 PCM
Garret GT30 55lbs/min
RC 750cc Injectors
Perrin Fuel Rail
Walbro 255lph fuel Pump
FWD Fuel return line
Tial Sport Wastegate
AGP Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Equilength Turbo Manifold

Suspension:
Gram Light 57Pro 17"x7.5"
HRE 546R 19" x 8"
Nitto 555 235/35/19
Tein SS Coilvers
Hotchkis Sway Bars
DC Sport Front/Rear Strut Tie Bar

ICE
Kenwood double Din Touch screen DDX7015
Kenwood KNA-DV4100 Navi
MBQuart Premiun 6.5 components x 2
MBQuart QAA4200 component Amp
JL Audio 12" W7
JL Audio 12" W7
JL Audio 1000/1 Amp
JL Audio 1000/1 Amp
JL Audio 450/4 Amp
Dynamat Bulk pack
5.0 Farad Cap

Phlip
09-12-2005, 09:50 PM
"hi, I'm new" threads make my balls ache endlessly... There is a thread for pics of your car(s), it can be found here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=78492
please make use of it
... please

Revolver Ocelot
09-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Did you notice how the pics of the S14.5 same carbon creations on them. Is that who you bought the car off of?

MINatWOT
09-12-2005, 09:55 PM
nah it was my friends car.. but i dink he was the first car with that bumper on... so im guessing carbon creations used his car for the website...
i will post up my pics soon

and my bad if my post mad your balls ache, maybe some bengay on your balls will make it feel better

Phlip
09-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Did you notice how the pics of the S14.5 same carbon creations on them. Is that who you bought the car off of?

^^^ Good point, makes me wonder if the S-Chassis and the Neon are actually his, or if it is safe to call "troll" now

MINatWOT
09-12-2005, 09:58 PM
heh... www.xanga.com/minatwot www.myspace.com/hyorigajjang

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=24497842&Mytoken=CC7878C8-5648-406F-8D67B55631A67A6519003281

um yea... its safe to say these are my cars... just for u phillip ill run outside my house when i get home and take pics of both my cars right next to each other in front of my house...

Revolver Ocelot
09-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Post a pic with you sitting in that S14 flipping me off, Then you will not be a troll. haha

MakotoS13
09-12-2005, 10:04 PM
looks like a lot of money to waste on wrong wheel drive.

why not just buy a real life sports car?

lucky7
09-12-2005, 10:16 PM
welcome. i dont mind the lamborghini.. err, srt. jsut not diggin the doors is all. enjoy your stay. play nice and it will be enjoyable.

infinitexsound
09-12-2005, 10:16 PM
what makes u think the PO PO will not mess with u with the new car anyhow....?

Tenchuu
09-12-2005, 10:25 PM
neon kinda reminds me of a "racing" saturn that i saw the other week.
why why why why why
but as long as you like it i guess

chlatboy
09-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Yea, why a NEON?
:mepoke:

TheSnail
09-13-2005, 12:42 AM
Its not a Neon, its a SRT-4 ;)

kazuo
09-13-2005, 12:54 AM
I think your new car is even more a cop magnet than the Neon, personally.

Just buy a Civic for a daily or something.

TougeRacing
09-13-2005, 01:09 AM
geo metros totally rock with gas mileage and cops never hassle you bahaha

MINatWOT
09-13-2005, 01:12 AM
I think your new car is even more a cop magnet than the Neon, personally.

Just buy a Civic for a daily or something.
my 240sx is legal for now... cop cant realli catch me for a hood or front end

if they say anything about y it isnt painted ill tell em i got in a wreck and plan on painting wen i get money

and my srt is super loud... and it attracts a lot more cop attention then the 240

also all the cops aroun dmy neighborhood know my srt now so they are on the constant look out for it

also i dont like taking my srt to school... scared some stupid ass will get a stupid idea and decide to jack something or the car itself

plus once im completely done with the srt... all my money will b devoted to the 240 and i have big plans for it

MINatWOT
09-13-2005, 01:21 AM
here are some pics i took the day i got the car... notice how the seats are the same?? and the rims are?? well w/e

ill post some pics of my flippin u the bird tmrw when the sun is sunning

i wanted to take some more pics wen the car was clean but w/e

http://www.photodump.org/stored/IMG_0949.jpg
http://www.photodump.org/stored/IMG_0955.jpg

infinitexsound
09-13-2005, 01:33 AM
u should do a cop car theme ur almost there anyhow..........

TheSnail
09-13-2005, 01:34 AM
Later down the road get some suspension and power, but for now, just get rid of the mesh and battle ships.

RiversideS13
09-13-2005, 01:57 AM
nice cars but your wealth made me jealous so i hate you.

I had a neon when i was in high school too, but it is pos with manual window.

ZK
09-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Not a big fan of lambo doors.. esp on 4 door cars but the SRT4 is one of the cleaner ones I've seen. And the S14... the black/white theme even if it is carbon fiber doesn't look good. Get it painted and some better wheels.

MakotoS13
09-13-2005, 10:28 AM
lets see, you've dumped more money into that neon than its worth and now you plan on doing the same with the 240.

why not just buy a corvette or something worth all this hassle?

OptionZero
09-13-2005, 10:31 AM
is that an SRT-4 or just a regular Neon?

In any case I doubt either car is ever driven, so they're basically just life-sized Hot Wheels, just like every other show car.

MINatWOT
09-13-2005, 11:24 AM
i like modding cars... so um i dink ill stick to modding cars... the srt-4 was a present from my parents so all i did was mod the car.. it was my first car to mod so it was fun... there is a difference from buying a vette and building ur own car to ur own taste and loving it... also mods for my car i buy when i have the luxury to buy em... and a big car payment would be out of the question...

the 240 is a 6000$ getting nice rims and coilovers already exceed the price of the car... so yea...

and my srt-4 is driven everyday 24,000 miles in 7 months of driving.... so does dat answer ur question?? and the 240 is driven to school everyday and put about 200 miles on it everyday

ThatGuy
09-13-2005, 11:30 AM
Plain and Simple Fact of Zilvia.net:

Show Cars are a waste of fucking money and a waste of a decent car most times. A carbon fiber S15 conversion such as the one your car has, serves no purpose when it comes to performance, thus it is pretty much useless in the eyes of a mojority of Zilvians. Same goes for Lambo/Vertical doors. Don't take it personal, it's just a waste of space.

P.S. Welcome to Zilvia, and just build the car however you like it. Just don't get mad if we don't agree. :bow:

FaLKoN240
09-13-2005, 11:47 AM
^ I agree. . .haha, show car = no car. Make this S14 do something, learn to drive, use those coilovers.

OptionZero
09-13-2005, 12:11 PM
and my srt-4 is driven everyday 24,000 miles in 7 months of driving.... so does dat answer ur question?? and the 240 is driven to school everyday and put about 200 miles on it everyday

Going to school isn't driving. That's simple transportation.

Sell that 240 to someone who will use it and buy a civic to go to school. If you must, stick the s15 front end on the Honda and you will get whatever attention you need to make yourself feel like a "car enthusiast"

aznpoopy
09-13-2005, 06:13 PM
meh whatever

i think the neon looks nice. i'd lose the lambo doors, but if he likes 'em, rock on. bronze on black; good color combination.

as for the s15 f/e; i wouldn't put that ish on my car but i can appreciate it. the CF is excessive though. that giant opening in the bumper /w the mesh definitely needs something behind it... with a front end that flashy you should probably lower it and get some nice offset wheels as well.