PDA

View Full Version : Trippy flash about 9/11 pentagon attack..

HyperTek
09-10-2005, 09:59 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon244.swf

My friend linked this to me.. pretty trippy

RJF
09-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Wacky conspriracy theory

If it wasn't a plane, then where are all the people...including Barbara Olson?

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/pentagon.olson/

240SeXy!
09-10-2005, 10:29 PM
yea i saw that a little bit ago prob before this post...

My guess and a friend did some resurch he says it was a military helicopter that was stolden from the base itself....

BUT it sure wasnt a DAMN SHINYASS 747.... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

KA24DESOneThree
09-11-2005, 12:23 AM
I myself did some research, as did Popular Mechanics magazine.

Have you guys ever seen what slamming into blast-proof concrete does to a plane? No. So how would you know? You wouldn't. Have those bystanders ever been that close to a jetliner? No. So how would they know? They wouldn't. Have they ever been that close to a "fighter jet?" No, the closest they had come was "Top Gun." Fact of the matter is that eyewitness accounts are damned unreliable.

There is no black helicopter outside your window. This conspiracy was debunked years ago. /thread.

kaje36
09-11-2005, 01:28 AM
thows pics were photoshoped to remove the engine that went threw the building, and a bunch of the debree. most peaple think a plane is something that is hard to damage, its not at all.. very thing aluminum. ( I work at a airport fueling planes, and have damaged a few of them ) I have seen holes in the plane couse they hit a bird while landing, going about 80mph.. the shell of the plane is about as thick as the outer skin of are cars.

and most of the weight they talk about is engine and fuel. thows planes had something like 40,000 lbs of fuel or more. I have put over 105,000 of fuel on a DC10, and it was only going from manchester NH to nashville, not exactly a huge distance

KwKouki
09-11-2005, 02:16 AM
you can make out a 747 from the ground when they are flying at cruise altitude. Planes in miami fly so low over the highway that you can make out people sitting in the plane. I would think you could figure out what kind of plane was flying THAT low *fighter or commute*

nismo2491
09-11-2005, 07:49 AM
yea i saw that a little bit ago prob before this post...

My guess and a friend did some resurch he says it was a military helicopter that was stolden from the base itself....

BUT it sure wasnt a DAMN SHINYASS 747.... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
no you're right, it wasn't a 747. it was a 757 dickhead.

PEOPLE!!! LEAVE THIS SHIT ALONE. THERE IS NO GOD DAMNED CONSPIRACY THEORY. EXPLAIN TO ME THIS? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE PLANE, LIKE WAS SAID, A SENATORS WIFE WAS ON THERE..... JUST LET THE PEOPLE THAT DIED AT WTC, PENTAGON, AND PA REST IN PEACE ALREADY. ESPECIALLY TODAY!!!

RJF
09-11-2005, 09:15 AM
^^^^ Amen!

zads
09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
The difference between the "wreckage" crashes shown in the video and the "pentagon" crash is that the wreckage crashes probably took place around 200 mph or less, while the pilots were trying to land or take off (low angle of incidence). The 757 that crashed into the pentagon was flying at least 500 mph, while trying to crash straight into the pentagon (high angle of incidence). The plane at 500 mph carries 625% of the kinetic energy that a 200 mph crash would. Its hard to imagine, but the plane parts simply obliterate themselves into tiny shrapnel (no large pieces), much as the front of the fuselages do in the "wreckage" crashes (it even shows this in the video).
Here's a government test of a F4 phantom vs. a heavily reinforced concrete wall (I'm sure the pentagon is made of pretty strong reinforced concrete).
http://www.nod.se/sandbox/2004-09-20/concreteplane.wmv
Or maybe I'm under the influence of the brain control machine.. :wackit:

Jcb890
09-28-2005, 05:11 PM
omg really? i've NEVER seen this before. holy shit dude, this is amazing. someone alert the government right now. or wait, maybe we shouldn't since they're in on all this and its a big conspiracy... omg, what do we do? i don't know what to do!! SAVE ME!!

translation - this is super fucking old and retarded.

Jcb890
09-28-2005, 05:12 PM
damnit. this was over 2 weeks, why'd you bring it back zads? damn you!!! :)

BSPerformance
09-28-2005, 06:06 PM
mad old, and if my forum wasnt down I would post up a bunch of info that proves that it was a plane

nismo2491
09-29-2005, 08:42 AM
:lockd: :lockd: it up already

infinitexsound
09-29-2005, 11:20 AM
old news blah lock it up