PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 98 Turbo integra for 97-98 240sx

person11
09-06-2005, 03:10 PM
I want to trade my turbo integra for a97-98 240sx in good condition.

Here is some info about the car:
98 Integra LS
5 speed Just hit 50k miles
Flamenco Black Pearl
umm i dont know what else to put so Ill just list the mods done to it:

Gt32 turbo .70 A/R 52 Trim w/ B series cover so no trimming of block
Tial 38mm wastegate
inline pro/revhard DP
Precision 350hp intercooler painted black
peakboost intercooler piping
DSM 450cc injectors
Greddy oil catch can
Inline Pro SS turbo manifold w/ EGT tapped
This was tuned using crome by Nate King from Full Function. Just a lil info bout him. He helped develop the programing of crome so I know that he is very knowledgable with this program. He also installed my turbo kit.

ES motor mount inserts. only the two sides have been installed the rear one was too hard and would take too long to install but it will be included
ACT 4 puck clutch pretty harsh but it can be daily driven, i delivered pizzas with this clutch haha
ACT heavy duty pressure plate
Stock flywheel, resurfaced when we did the install.

16" rota grids painted bronze on yoko AVS ES100's

Koni Reds w/ H&R sport springs. its pretty low. Theres 3 NEW tires and one with camber wear but its still driveable for a little bit.

Oem replica optional sides
Spoilerdepot type r spoiler.
I have the ITR front lip that has not been installed or painted but will be included.
Corbeau TRS racing bucket seats with 1 corbeau 4 point harness.

Pioneer 3600 deck
Pioneer components in the fronts stocks in the rear. The passenger tweeter blew some how, I dont even listen to music loud. Anyway I was suppose to trade my system for a 12" w7 but the guy never answered his phone so the car will come with a 800w phoenix gold octane r mono amp and two 12" alpine type r subwoofers. These hit very nicely.

I put amber bulbs in the gauge cluster to give it the jdm look.(I think thats JDM) anyway the car has minor dings and regular damage just from tiny rocks. Right now there is no molding on the driver side and there is a portion of the door that is primer from a hit n run. I was going to get it fixed until my car started acting funny. I bought the molding already painted but I need to get the door painted.

The current exhaust is a 2.5" downpipe then to a test pipe and then greddy sp2 piping(i use to have a greddy sp2 on my car but i took the axle back off and put on a blitz nur spec muffler) I will include the greddy sp2 axle back if the price is right.

Sorry for the very unorganized post I was just listing parts as I was going. I might have forgotten some things but I will post it up as I remember. The car was fast...I love this car very much but I cant put it to much use. I dont know whats wrong with it at the moment, I tried pulling the code but im confused but if your interested I can explain what happened. Anyway I'm just testing waters and seeing if anyone would be interested in getting this wonderful car. I'll post up pics soon. thanks for reading

I will get my car sent to my turbo installer and have him check it out so it should be running good soon

trungxos
09-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Got any pictures?

vinhisbored
09-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Sounds impressive.. do you have any numbers you could share with us? whp.. torque.. 1/4 times.. etc..