PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03' Yamaha R6 (salvage Titled)

DailyDrifter240
09-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Please see Pics @ http://ecarver2.zoto.com/user/lightbox/CAT.0_REC.1/average_rating-desc/0-30

I have a 2003 R6 that went down in a low speed accident about a month ago. It has really only cosmetic damage that was done. The bike is able to be ridden in its current condition. It has a salvage title and can easily be repaired and re-titled as reconstructed. I don’t have time to do this. This would make an awesome Track/Stunt bike too. It has 10,000 Miles on the Odometer and has been very well maintained its whole life.

It has a high mount micron exhaust, and a Renthal/AFAM/DID Acceleration 520 conversion chain set on it currently, I also have the stock Sprockets and chain too.

The forks, frame, Swing arm, and wheels are all straight and in fine condition.

The items it basically needs to go back on the street are:
- Fuel tank
-Fairings have only scratches in them, none are cracked, and they could easily be left as is or repainted.
-Windscreen
-Front/Upper Fairing Stay
- RH Headlight Lens
-Front Brake Reservoir
-Mirrors
-RH Frame slider
-RH thumb Switch (Currently scuffed)
-Sub frame is a little tweaked, this can easily be fixed by bending it back into position about 3 Degrees (See Pics)

As far as making it into a track bike, it only really needs a race upper fender, Fairing stay, and a Front Brake Reservoir

I am selling the bike for $3250 as is. This includes the Micron High Mount exhaust, Renthal/AFAM/DID (-1/+3) Acceleration 520 conversion kit (installed).

I also have all of the parts (minus painting the fairings) to fix the bike (listed below) available for $745 as a package deal when purchasing the bike. [All Parts are in like new Condition]:
• Front Fairing Stay, OEM Windscreen, OEM Replacement Mirrors, OEM Stock Exhaust, New Frame Sliders
• RH Headlight Lens, Rear Passenger Foot Pegs (To use OEM Stock slip-Exhaust), Brake master cylinder reservoir
• RH Clip-On Switch, Side Markers, Rear Passenger seat

I also have a few performance parts I am looking to sell too, hopefully with the bike. ((Performance package $450 ($15 less))
• GPR Rotary Steering stabilizer with new Pin-Less Mounting system. Fully adjustable Stabilizer. $340
• K&N Air filter $45
• Speedo Healer (Electronic speedometer calibrator) works perfectly with the acceleration sprocket upgrade! $75
• Black Swing arm Spools (these are used and slightly scraped finish) $5

COST BREAKDOWN:
-Bike with all repair parts $3995
-Bike with all repair parts, GPR Steering damper, K&N, Speedo Healer, and Swing Arm Spools $4445

I am located in South Eastern Mass. You can contact me (Erik) via e-mail [email protected] or via my cell phone (508)241-2011

DailyDrifter240
09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
bumpity bump

DailyDrifter240
09-17-2005, 03:52 AM
bumity bump