PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about greedy americans....

justinhustle
09-01-2005, 10:16 AM
im getting sued for a car accident where;

a. no one was ticketed

b. no one was listed at fault due to weather

c. my insurance company found me not at fault and not responsible for the damage to the other car

d. my car was a total loss, yet since i only had liability no collision on my winter car, it sits all fucked up and not fixed

i now have to sue this piece of shit, who happens to be a lawyer, so that i wont be responsible for the 8k his insurance company/him are seeking

fuck you you fucking greedy punk, i hope i dont catch you out ever in public

:madfawk:

Phlip
09-01-2005, 10:20 AM
it is times like this one where I am personally angered that serial killers are not killing the right people.

MakotoS13
09-01-2005, 10:21 AM
you insurance company should handle this right?

lame. gimme his address.

FaLKoN240
09-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Sounds like from your one sided perspective that you have the edge to win the case, you should counter sue him for wasting your time. That's what a californian would do :D

Yoshi
09-01-2005, 10:43 AM
it is times like this one where I am personally angered that serial killers are not killing the right people.

x2

sounds like he's suing cuz he knows the law... basically just cuz he can. Boo.
I HATE lawyers :(

wootwoot
09-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Post his address and we will all send him letter bombs, they cant convict ALL of is.

Phlip
09-01-2005, 10:47 AM
^^^ Better yet, PM wootwoot his address, I don't wanna be in any position to have posted in the same thread as his address if a letter bomb DOES happen to show up... I am FAR too pretty for jail, especially when I am innocent

justinhustle
09-01-2005, 10:49 AM
haha

my insurance company wont handle it and wouldnt fix my car because i fucked up when i listed my winter car

i didnt realize it and they didnt tell me

but basically, a pi attorney will get this taken care of

the idiot suing me, has improperly quoted the police report in his favor as well

so its me, the report and my 2 other passengers vs him

OptionZero
09-01-2005, 11:15 AM
then you'll win, he'll pay for cost of trial, you sue, and you'll get paid.

Justice is served.

Var
09-01-2005, 12:13 PM

I should be dictator, and Phillip should be vice-dictator. Or vice-versa.

SR240DET
09-01-2005, 04:47 PM
wow i think ill learn how the law works for my other hobbie.... so that way i can counter something like this and give advice to people like you...