PDA

View Full Version : Another Soarer joins the Family.....

DriftGirl
08-31-2005, 02:29 PM
..........Has to be the worst Lexus engine bay evar!
http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/IMAG0004.JPG
Needs boost.......BAD!
http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/bees.jpg
yes, there was a bee hive under the hood! :eek3:
http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/sc300DG.jpg
twinns :kiss:

FaLKoN240
08-31-2005, 02:41 PM
..........Has to be the worst Lexus engine bay evar!
http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/IMAG0004.JPG
Needs boost.......BAD!

Needs a pressure wash. . .BAD.

infinitexsound
08-31-2005, 02:49 PM
i believe that was a wasp nest...... steam clean that beezie mang

phrozen
08-31-2005, 02:53 PM
sweet ill be picking up a 5sp myself next week

upSLIDEdown
08-31-2005, 02:59 PM
You mean another SC has joined the family :goyou: A friend of mine actually has a real Soarer with 18x9/10 Work Miesters. :rawk:

sw20>>s14
08-31-2005, 03:06 PM
SC/soarers; whatever, are hawt...missed out on a good one little less than half a year ago...still regret it with a passion up til today... >= (

SimpleSexy180
08-31-2005, 03:38 PM
that modded soarer looks sick :bite:

OMGWTFBBQ
08-31-2005, 03:41 PM
damn, congrats on the new car
those are my all time favorite
keep us updated !!!!

MakotoS13
08-31-2005, 03:51 PM
how come we make fun of people that call 240's silvias and 180SX's but these things are called soarers?

lemme know if i missed the boat...

sw20>>s14
08-31-2005, 04:05 PM
how come we make fun of people that call 240's silvias and 180SX's but these things are called soarers?

iono, but all i know is that i drive a silvia, my mom drives a qualis, my dad drives a windom, my bro drives an aristo, and my friend has a celsior... :p

Var
08-31-2005, 04:18 PM

Probably trying to be polite to the lady. That's my guess. Anyone else who posted a pic of a hatch and said they just bought a 180sx would have been beaten to a pulp.

infinitexsound
08-31-2005, 06:10 PM

u didnt miss it doug, they threw u off mid voyage.. j/k

SimpleSexy180
08-31-2005, 07:48 PM
i dont get why anybody would make fun of somebody saying they have a silvia or 180...that is their original name anyway. America likes to mess things up :)

theicecreamdan
08-31-2005, 09:28 PM
who's a girl? I like girls.

sr240mike
08-31-2005, 09:33 PM
I just picked up my black 5 speed sc300 a couple of weeks ago. I ended up buying the cleanest one I saw. The engine bay and interior are flawless, its got a couple dents though. Phrozen, please let me know which ones you were looking at. I checked out like 7 in the bay this past 2 months and most were nothing like advertised, some had some MAJOR problems that the owner didn't address.

OMGWTFBBQ
08-31-2005, 09:56 PM

would you be referring to the champagne colored one on the Supra wheels?

Jcb890
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
i dont get why anybody would make fun of somebody saying they have a silvia or 180...that is their original name anyway. America likes to mess things up :)

who brought the cool kid? :fawkd:

upSLIDEdown
08-31-2005, 11:53 PM

Thank you! Geez... That's why I said what I said. If you missed the boat, then I'm right there with waitin on the dock...

vinhisbored
08-31-2005, 11:55 PM
I like the other SC.. what's on it? :)

DriftGirl
09-01-2005, 05:30 AM
You mean another SC has joined the family :goyou: A friend of mine actually has a real Soarer with 18x9/10 Work Miesters. :rawk:

Go you Friend :jerkit: :rofl: I dont believe yoo anyway :D

why do you make fun of people in the first place? I think youve missed a few boats, if that type of behavior is what floats the current one youre on.

Feel free to pick up the tab and then you can call it whatever YOU want. :bigok:

Probably trying to be polite to the lady. That's my guess. Anyone else who posted a pic of a hatch and said they just bought a 180sx would have been beaten to a pulp.

.......and this would be my 180sx. iTz MaD JdM TyTe Yo!!!
http://www.driftgirl.org/SILVIA/DailyDrivers.gif

SILVIA R'hand drive PrOjEcT iz TytE tOo
http://www.driftgirl.org/images/1.jpg

:axe: ....gotta catch me first :)

im kidding!! :wavey:

DriftGirl
09-01-2005, 05:35 AM
i believe that was a wasp nest...... steam clean that beezie mang Oh, I knew it was one or the other....I just shut the hood and didnt look again for a few days. :eek:

I guess the car had been unused for such a long time that they (wasps) had time to set up shop in the engine bay. Gonna do a leak down to determine if its going NA-T or swap. Runs REALLY nice tho.

Guess i could steam clean it a bit too :rofl:

that modded soarer looks sick :bite:

Thank you very much :o

I like the other SC.. what's on it? :)

Thanks, its a single turbo V8. everything is pretty much modded on the car.

Ive been stealing parts from one car to put on the other....and then stealing them back :Ownedd:

DriftGirl
09-01-2005, 05:40 AM
SC/soarers; whatever, are hawt...missed out on a good one little less than half a year ago...still regret it with a passion up til today... >= (

You should find another one soon!!. I think they're really nice cars and the best of both worlds.

Congrats!! I highly recommend them :naughtyd: post up when you bring it home!!
I just picked up my black 5 speed sc300 a couple of weeks ago. I ended up buying the cleanest one I saw. The engine bay and interior are flawless, its got a couple dents though. Phrozen, please let me know which ones you were looking at. I checked out like 7 in the bay this past 2 months and most were nothing like advertised, some had some MAJOR problems that the owner didn't address.

Congrats on the purchase! Must be niiiice, I dont think we've ever had 7 at one time in my whole state! :bowrofl:

Any 'plans' for it or just keepin it 'clean'??

damn, congrats on the new car
those are my all time favorite
keep us updated !!!!

thanks :) I just got the fit , cusco cage and new seats this past week. gonna sell a kidney on ebay and then focus on the engine & susp. :tweak:

Var
09-01-2005, 11:59 AM
:axe: ....gotta catch me first :)

im kidding!! :wavey:

Let's tandem then...drift i mean. :coold:

SimpleSexy180
09-01-2005, 04:26 PM
who brought the cool kid? :fawkd:

i love you too :angel:

91CRXsiR
09-02-2005, 02:35 AM
ive been wanting an SC for a few years, but now all the good deals are getting bought up so can't seem to find my 95 blk/blk 5spd..

oh well

NSX is lookin pretty good right about now

oh yea that car needs a carwash.. (the new one)

infinitexsound
09-02-2005, 03:32 AM
still gonna try to do a jzx81 setup dunno man 4 door toyotas gets my heart beating.... would be nice if america had 1st gen soarers or alike....

Jcb890
09-02-2005, 07:45 AM
lets all buy camaros and put SS badges on them and buy 240sx's and call them silvias and 180sx's...

its still rice saying its a soarer when its really a SC. that's like calling a GTO a Holden, its a Holden in Australia, but here in the US its a GTO. ;)

Var
09-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Seriously...

Soarer

http://www.webcars.net/images/sp-tsoarer.JPG

SC300

http://www14.plala.or.jp/lemondrop/carchoice/toyota_choice/sc300.jpg

infinitexsound
09-02-2005, 03:39 PM
omg nice cars too bad there not the same j/p

Drunk Bastard
09-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Let's tandem then...drift i mean. :coold:

var, that would require a drift car....and we all know you are short on those nowadays. oh, btw, luke, olga and i saw your old black 180SX (HAHA!!) at Milpitas Q-Cup at a local RX-7 meet. It was funny.

420sx
09-02-2005, 05:17 PM
its all about the "O".....

Var
09-02-2005, 05:22 PM
var, that would require a drift car....and we all know you are short on those nowadays. oh, btw, luke, olga and i saw your old black 180SX (HAHA!!) at Milpitas Q-Cup at a local RX-7 meet. It was funny.

Ya...Keith still owes me 500 bucks. And i lost his number. lol.

DriftGirl
09-02-2005, 08:16 PM
still gonna try to do a jzx81 setup dunno man 4 door toyotas gets my heart beating.... would be nice if america had 1st gen soarers or alike.... yeah, the first Gen Soarers are really nice. takes a real car enthusiast to appreciate them

Toy 4drs are pimp too!

DriftGirl
09-02-2005, 08:21 PM
lets all buy camaros and put SS badges on them and buy 240sx's and call them silvias and 180sx's...

its still rice saying its a soarer when its really a SC. that's like calling a GTO a Holden, its a Holden in Australia, but here in the US its a GTO. ;)

Pull your Sc/Soarer next to mine and call it rice*

Seriously...

Soarer

http://www.webcars.net/images/sp-tsoarer.JPG

SC300

http://www14.plala.or.jp/lemondrop/carchoice/toyota_choice/sc300.jpg
Same cars....
I would rather have a 2jz NA-T (sc3) over a 1jz (Jspec) anyway :bigok:

*Please have your signed title in hand ready for its new owner :keke:

DriftGirl
09-02-2005, 08:25 PM
ive been wanting an SC for a few years, but now all the good deals are getting bought up so can't seem to find my 95 blk/blk 5spd..

oh well

NSX is lookin pretty good right about now

oh yea that car needs a carwash.. (the new one)

I think thats the rarest color combo for the 5spd SC's...gonna be seriously hard to find one :-/

An NSX always sounds good!! :2f2f:

Var
09-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Same cars....

Yes. Unfortunately some sarcasm is lost over the intarweb.

420sx
09-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Pull your Sc/Soarer next to mine and call it rice*

Same cars....
I would rather have a 2jz NA-T (sc3) over a 1jz (Jspec) anyway :bigok:

*Please have your signed title in hand ready for its new owner :keke:

dont forget your NAAAWWWWSS :kiss:

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 02:46 AM
dont forget your NAAAWWWWSS :kiss:
uh huh...you bring your title, I'll bring sum naaws :2f2f:
http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/IMAG004se.jpg

PLEASE STOP WITH THE IGNORANT COMMENTS UNLESS YOU POST PICTURES OF YOUR CAR FOR EVERYONE TO TEAR DOWN AS WELL. :p

Thank you. ~Emerald

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 03:56 AM
I got the Cage, seating, rims and kit for it over the past week...and a few misc pieces; Nardi, new dash panels, etc...

http://www.driftgirl.org/STUFF/2005_0828Image0005.JPG

Now weighing options with suspension: JIC or HKS or??? . Was leaning towards HKS, But not really a fan of the wait game....50yr shipping from Japan and such. :(

next up: Weld a panel in to replace the sunroof, get the front (cage) bars fabbed up....Going from 4 to 6pt.

then the engine :(

mistaanime
09-03-2005, 08:45 AM
SC's/ Soarer's are hot..5 spd...even hotter! heh..juss 91 octane gas...not hot.

theicecreamdan
09-03-2005, 08:47 AM
PLEASE STOP WITH THE IGNORANT COMMENTS UNLESS YOU POST PICTURES OF YOUR CAR FOR EVERYONE TO TEAR DOWN AS WELL. :p

Thank you. ~Emerald

We use the picture thread.

gonzoes14k
09-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Go you Friend :jerkit: :rofl: I dont believe yoo anyway :D

LOL it is a real one.... Its my same friend too... Dont hate j/k lol :w00t:

Sidenote you are HOT not just your car but you :faint: that is all lol.

SimpleSexy180
09-03-2005, 10:49 AM

....a gto is an american car so in australia some people might call their holden a gto...

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 11:36 AM
LOL it is a real one.... Its my same friend too... Dont hate j/k lol :w00t:

Sidenote you are HOT not just your car but you :faint: that is all lol.

seriously , Thats REALLY cool. Its harder to get a Soarer here than it is to bring in a Skyline...HELLA RARE.

thank yoo :)

Drunk Bastard
09-03-2005, 11:38 AM
cyber-pimpin, haha
:hammer:

420sx
09-03-2005, 01:39 PM
wow..... trying to score point with a chick on zilvia... hahah

MakotoS13
09-03-2005, 02:40 PM
hey guys look at my S13/14/15 180SX!

http://www.makotoseven.com/240/level2/tint1.jpg

Var
09-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Is that a zenki kouki chuki dori me so horny?

MakotoS13
09-03-2005, 02:43 PM
hell yes it is my friend. hell yes.

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 02:55 PM
hey guys look at my S13/14/15 180SX!

and you're talkin sh!t about my car?

If you spent the same amount of time on the car, that you spend going outta your way to be an asshole to people...it wouldnt look so gay :ghey:

Seriously, I dont like you. Please ignore my post/threads...

Var
09-03-2005, 02:57 PM
o gawd..it's getting ugly. Ok fellas. I'm outta here. I'm unsubscribing to this thread now. Good day!

sdtouge
09-03-2005, 03:06 PM
lol you guys are funny

i think he actually drives his cars hard though, not show cars

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 03:18 PM
I dont think my hatch-back would be 'showing' anywhere. :-/ I build street cars that can 'get by' at shows...I try to keep them clean. I like to smash on Initial D types with it :D

The sc300 / 240 coupe will be for Drifting ONLY. They wont look as beat up as the Black HB...Its jus the practice car for now and doesnt need to be that clean.

R33GTS-T
09-03-2005, 03:45 PM
yo Emerald don't pay these guys any mind. If they wanna hate and be bitter then just forget about em ;) Some people can never let other people have something nice ya know :(

Personally I think its great that you have all of these cars and are able to not only afford to extensively mod ALL of them but also have the skill to do ALL of the work on them yourself :D

Late,
Daniel

420sx
09-03-2005, 04:42 PM
well. my opinion is you already have one SC for drift. i would like to see mega hp drag/street car from your new purchase. i want to see a supra killer.

Pank
09-03-2005, 04:45 PM
and you're talkin sh!t about my car?

If you spent the same amount of time on the car, that you spend going outta your way to be an asshole to people...it wouldnt look so gay :ghey:

Seriously, I dont like you. Please ignore my post/threads...

yeah, he should totally put more carbon fiber and stickers on his car, right?

MakotoS13
09-03-2005, 05:19 PM
i think you're right pank. i need a spoiler, stickers, body kit, and some carbon fiber. oh, can't forget the SR20DET

420sx
09-03-2005, 06:36 PM
hehe you know you want one Doug. darkside is strong with this one....

things tend to happen when preparation meets opportunity

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 09:39 PM
yeah, he should totally put more carbon fiber and stickers on his car, right?

I dont care what he does to his car. Im not giving him any money to build it,

i think you're right pank. i need a spoiler, stickers, body kit, and some carbon fiber. oh, can't forget the SR20DET

Uh, do whatever you want to it. I dont care. I dont like you..move on.

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 09:41 PM
yo Emerald don't pay these guys any mind. If they wanna hate and be bitter then just forget about em ;) Some people can never let other people have something nice ya know :(

Personally I think its great that you have all of these cars and are able to not only afford to extensively mod ALL of them but also have the skill to do ALL of the work on them yourself :D

Late,
Daniel

Thank you very much Daniel.

DriftGirl
09-03-2005, 09:46 PM
well. my opinion is you already have one SC for drift. i would like to see mega hp drag/street car from your new purchase. i want to see a supra killer.

Wow, that would be great if I could pull it off before winter. Thats a pretty large task tho.

I'd seriously like to, but I dont think id have the time to put into another 'all-out' build. Im looking to get 400-500hp from the sc300.....Anything past that would be a long ways away from me being able to complete :(

Jcb890
09-03-2005, 10:37 PM
just call it a fucking SC. its not a Soarer because Soarers don't exist over here unless you import one. end of story, so stop calling it a Soarer because it isn't. That is all I ask.

gonzoes14k
09-03-2005, 11:06 PM
seriously , Thats REALLY cool. Its harder to get a Soarer here than it is to bring in a Skyline...HELLA RARE.

thank yoo :)

Its very nice... Makes many wonder and ask questions all the time.....

Soright.... I am half Flip and your Flip/likes cars (drifting)/hot/does own work.... To bad your on the wrong side of the US :( :coolugh:

gonzoes14k
09-03-2005, 11:13 PM
cyber-pimpin, haha
:hammer:
:werd: :bigok:
I try lol....

MakotoS13
09-03-2005, 11:47 PM
just call it a fucking SC. its not a Soarer because Soarers don't exist over here unless you import one. end of story, so stop calling it a Soarer because it isn't. That is all I ask.

but dude she's a girl and she's asian and she's a drifter so she can do it... right?

Jcb890
09-04-2005, 12:15 AM
but dude she's a girl and she's asian and she's a drifter so she can do it... right?

i don't care if she's a super model, i hate people for who they are and what they do, not what they look like/what sex they are. :wtc:

i do love how people jump to women's defense online and to most people, if the girl owns a car she can do no wrong, even if she's being a ricer/wannabe.

don't even get me started on the "drift0r" crowd... or shall i say the "dorifto" crowd... god i hate how people use "dorifto" because last i checked, you don't live in Japan and its not called "dorifto" its called "drift"... i hate i hate i hate :mephfawk: :bash:

SimpleSexy180
09-04-2005, 12:16 AM
^lol this guy. i guess any guy would let her call it whatever she wants.

420sx
09-04-2005, 12:54 AM
honestly i couldnt give a shit more of what you call your car. i just dont want to see another "drift" car.

for all i care you can call your car "baby", "baby girl" ,"silvia", "gtr", "honduh type Rrrr', "pussy" or whatever. it makes no difference. its still will be what it is however, no matter how much u try. or not try. posin that is. hehe

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 02:54 AM
"... i hate i hate i hate ...

yes, thats what haters do. That just about sums it up eh? keep hatin', it motivates me ;)

You 2 pirates are beyond gay for spending this much time worrying about someone who doesnt give a F about you or your opinion. You lil (drama) queens need to Go ride each others sack in another thread. :goyou:

LoL!! here you go!! was waitin for your typical banter...

My race has nothing to do with it...and yes, I can do just about any f'in thing I want in life. The part that pisses you off, is that there aint shit you can do about it.....but TALK.

You guys Jus keep runnin your mouth from the sidelines.....and enjoy the view. ;)

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 03:04 AM

stop gettin all butt hurt over it. how bout this? You send me about 15k-20k to finish up the car this summer and you can call it whatever the F you like.

Until you send the money....STFU and worry about your own car :keke:

honestly i couldnt give a shit more of what you call your car. i just dont want to see another "drift" car.

for all i care you can call your car "baby", "baby girl" ,"silvia", "gtr", "honduh type Rrrr', "pussy" or whatever. it makes no difference. its still will be what it is however, no matter how much u try. or not try. posin that is. hehe

I Honestly dont care what anyone thinks about the 'name' of my car. Unless their last name is TOYOTA.....

I dont understand why its anyones business. If people dont like it, then move on with your life. :ghey:

Or just pay for mine and you can call it a Honda for all I care. :jerkit:

TheSnail
09-04-2005, 03:24 AM
http://www.msemerald.com/STUFF/e.jpg

Those hooters are quite big. Never mind the sc300/Soarer or what ever. Do they jiggle when you type?

TheTicTac
09-04-2005, 04:08 AM
I Honestly dont care what you think about the 'name' of my car. Unless your last name is TOYOTA.....

I dont understand why its anyones business. If people dont like it, then move on with your life. :ghey:

Or just pay for mine and you can call it a Honda for all I care. :jerkit:

Actually it's toyoda, the founders last name is toyoda not toyota. And technically your car is a SC and not a Soarer, but you are right, you paid for it so you can call it whatever you want.

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 09:35 AM
now that we're past the hating,personal beef,ownership rights and who's intitled to name my car........

can we jus get back to the car itself? last i checked this was a car forum

smellslikecurry
09-04-2005, 09:46 AM
my last names toyoda :)

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 10:09 AM
my last names toyoda :)
:rofl:
May I call it Soarer if built to spec? Will you be mad if I build it jus a lil better than factory?

smellslikecurry
09-04-2005, 11:20 AM
:rofl:
May I call it Soarer if built to spec? Will you be mad if I build it jus a lil better than factory?

no and yes...nothing is better than stock...now give me back my sc300

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Fine, SC300 / SC400....It WILL be better than any Toyoda factory SC

.........and you pay for shipping if you want it back :D

MakotoS13
09-04-2005, 12:05 PM
The part that pisses you off, is that there aint shit you can do about it.....but TALK.

the fact that you completely assume that we'd be pissed about this is just further evidence to support every logical deduction made about your personality thus far. you suggest i fly to washington and slap you with my weiner?

thats what the internet is for, long distance TALKing. for someone so arrogant you really seem to lack the basic understanding needed to grasp the simplest of concepts.

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 12:42 PM
the fact that you completely assume that we'd be pissed about this is just further evidence to support every logical deduction made about your personality thus far. you suggest i fly to washington and slap you with my weiner?

thats what the internet is for, long distance TALKing. for someone so arrogant you really seem to lack the basic understanding needed to grasp the simplest of concepts.

yes, you are pissed...which explains why you keep posting in this thread. you're a little internet punk, mad at the world cause its passin you by. Thats all you do around here is talk shit about people. You are a cancer.

and calling me arrogant because I wont put up with your little punk ass? I NEVER go around picking fights with people, I never go around talking crap about peoples choice of cars and what they do or dont do with them. I dont start crap based on race, gender, etc.... all the stuff that you seem to do on a regular basis here. but make no mistake: I defend myself VERY well. Next time pick a fight that you can win....

I also think the Internet should be used for Talking...not long distance shit talking just because you can hide behind a computer like a F'in punk... I think the Internet breeds cowards and you are a prime example.

Seriously. Id pay for half of your ticket up here, your full hotel rate and your taxi to and from the airport. I'll even throw in a meal at any spot you select.

Or you can drive. I'll paypal the money to a Zilvia admin for you to collect when you get here*

PM me details of when you wanna come up.

- If you drive up we WILL run for titles, since my car is so RICE*

In short: You made the statement, so Im callin your bitch ass out.

Either accept the offer or stay the F outta the thread.

~Emerald

*Please note that you WILL be needing a ride home that day and there will be video for Zilvia members showing you getting punked for your car :wiggle:

i8yourfwd
09-04-2005, 01:08 PM
wowzors. Crazyness!!!

2g buy in winner takes all.

So much anger and hostility, so much hate, ah yes this is home. Zilvia.

ThatGuy
09-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Me thinks they doth protest too much.

Seriously, you're like 2 peas in some kinda pissed off, bad attitude pod. You should just go make out and get the sexual tension outta the way. If that's not the case then both of you, STFU. I'm tired of seeing you clog threads with mindless bickering.

Phlip
09-04-2005, 01:21 PM
I will start off a statement, I will leave the last sentence hanging on an ellipsis. (...) What I want you to do is REMOVE that ellipsis and make it make sense, okay? Here we go:

"We are arguing over the internet about what someone chooses to call their car. This is an argument seeming to have spawned from a personal grudge in another thread SOME damned where and spilling over into this, now a personal invitation to either fly to ones' location for what might be a fistfight and/or cock slapping (from what I have read). That or the two individuals at odds with one another will race with their respective automobiles as the prize for win/loss of the contest. The very point of this confrontation is..."

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 01:38 PM
ANYONE NOTICE THAT THIS IS MY THREAD? Its about my car. Him and is butt buddies have a problem with it/me, but cant do shit about it.

Thats their problem.

THIS thread is the first time ive had contact with him. Get it straight, youre just adding to the problem with your false comments.

He said he wanted to come up and slap me....cooh, I'll help pay his way up ;)

IF HE DOESNT LIKE ME OR MY CAR, HE SHOULD SIMPLY MOVE ON...Same with anyone else.

i8yourfwd
09-04-2005, 01:39 PM
I will start off a statement, I will leave the last sentence hanging on an ellipsis. (...) What I want you to do is REMOVE that ellipsis and make it make sense, okay? Here we go:

"We are arguing over the internet about what someone chooses to call their car. This is an argument seeming to have spawned from a personal grudge in another thread SOME damned where and spilling over into this, now a personal invitation to either fly to ones' location for what might be a fistfight and/or cock slapping (from what I have read). That or the two individuals at odds with one another will race with their respective automobiles as the prize for win/loss of the contest. The very point of this confrontation is..."
Nonexistant.

wait am I supposed to complete it or just leave it.. haha oh man.. nvm i get it now

MakotoS13
09-04-2005, 01:43 PM
We are arguing over the internet about what someone chooses to call their car. This is an argument seeming to have spawned from a personal grudge in another thread SOME damned where and spilling over into this, now a personal invitation to either fly to ones' location for what might be a fistfight and/or cock slapping (from what I have read). That or the two individuals at odds with one another will race with their respective automobiles as the prize for win/loss of the contest. The very point of this confrontation is hillarity.

this broad seems to think that by asking if i should drive up to washington and slap her with my weiner constitutes a challenge for pink slips.

my time is far more valuable than to drive thousands of miles just to give my completely stock motor'd car away. so, Mrs. Walker, i'm gonna have to pass on your "challenge".

you're taking this a little rough dear, go take a nap or sumthin. just because you get pissed at the internet doesn't mean the rest of us do.

ThatGuy
09-04-2005, 01:45 PM
You are right, it is a Thread that you started. However your choice to confront Makoto, and then continue the argument has led "Your Thread" way off topic. When a Thread gets out of hand it becomes MY THREAD to lock. What I am suggesting is stop fighting and get back to your topic. If you chose to continue to fight, I'm going to take control of this thread. Why do you even care what some individual says about you or your car from another state? Are you that insecure?On the same note, MAKOTO- Shut the Fuck Up and stop causing drama.

Is that clear?

MakotoS13
09-04-2005, 01:48 PM
yes sir, sergeant barry, sir!

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 02:20 PM
I posted my car, he came and started shit...I didnt back down and now im the bad guy? My choice to confront him? Can you read?? I didnt ask his bitch ass to say shit to me. He's a fawkin coward.

Im not insecure about shit. I dont like people who talk shit and hide behind computers...simple as that. I dont like coward ass bitches. I dont start shit with people,so its never an issue for me.

Anywayz, are you insecure? Scared to say sumthin to your bitch ass members about startin shit? looking back thru his posts and thats all you see....

Fuck him and anybody down with him. ;)

All I wanted to do was talk about a project car....

ThatGuy
09-04-2005, 02:32 PM
See now you are lashing out at me, which is seriously uncalled for. You did not have to confront Makoto when he started talking shit. Just ignore him. You are being overly sensitive and defensive. We don't all have the same point of view and we are not always going to agree. The trick to being an adult, is learning to get over it. After all, it's just a car, your car. Who cares what other people think? Now, kindly calm down and continue talking about your car if you so chose.

Ritz S14
09-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Makoto don't chicken out. Time? It will take 2 Days MAX. If you really want, you can be in and out in WA in one day. She's spotting you man, so you only have to pay for half.

If you're willing to do it, I'm willing to fly up there and have this filmed, and posted all over the net of your ass gettin whopped by a girl. .. bwhahahhah

DriftGirl
09-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Like I said: Fuck him and anybody down with him AND anyone that condones that type of shit.

Address the person who started the shit, not me.

Please stay on topic. Its about a project car.

and dont get all butt hurt :keke: when someone doesnt back down to the shit talkers. Some people arent here to kiss ass or be stepped on.

ThatGuy
09-04-2005, 02:55 PM
If you'll notice I addressed him as well, so I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to. I'm not condoning anything. The problem has been adressed thoroughly and you are the only one who still feels the need to try and get the last word in. Your thread is hereby locked for you sheer lack of good judgement in knowing what's worth fighting for. At least in the hurricane thread your arguments held some water due to you having family in the area. Here it's just about a car, and what you do/don't call it, or how you do/don't drive it. It's not life and death, learn to let things go. Makoto has already been warned about his behavior, now it's your turn. Stop being so confrontational or leave. End of story.

:lockd: