PDA

View Full Version : god, himself, built this Direct port manifold

crioten
08-29-2005, 11:33 AM
its so amazing

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370620

it looks like the TB opening can eat small children,

actually it probably doesnt use air, just children...

crazyJDMstyle
08-29-2005, 11:40 AM
yea, ive seen a few like that, they do use children

HyperTek
08-29-2005, 01:16 PM
id rather see some lsds and coil over systems for the GTO over people always trying to add unneeded powere lol

sr240mike
08-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Unneeded power, HAHAHA. There's no such thing. Is that an 90mm tb opening? If you want to see coilovers and lsds for gto's here ya go http://www.gm.com/company/gmtunersource/html/rs_drift_gto_team.htm

statik
08-29-2005, 01:46 PM
muscle heads like to go in straight lines, who needs coil overs? Did anyone catch that bit they had on speed of the test drive when they came out? They seemd to do an pretty damn good job of drifting them stock

m0rex
08-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Domestic = straight line. Something with a big engine and handling is going to cost you.

Jcb890
08-29-2005, 02:57 PM
gotta love the comments about LSDs and coilovers and too much power and how domestic people don't like to handle. makes me chuckle.

some like to go fast
some like to turn
some like to do both...

so who gives a fuck what you decide you wanna do? fucking hypocrites.

ps - domestics can handle too.

MakotoS13
08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
Domestic = straight line. Something with a big engine and handling is going to cost you.

this mentallity is on the same level as saying "all black people are car jackers in training".

grow up kids, going fast is cool and straight lines are fun to when you have what most of us lack... power.

JDMs13
08-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Most domestics are fat, overweight gas guzzling whores, if not all of them. Minus an old school Viper, they can all lick my balls.

Jcb890
08-29-2005, 04:24 PM
who wants to bet JDMs13 boy over here buys retarded shit for his 240 because its "JDM Tyte y0!"? you do realize that direct port system is probably worth more than your car right?

there's a hell of a lot more econo domestics than the "fat, overweight gas guzzling whores". so, no, not all of them are. check out the mileage of the LS1... high 20s/low 30s on the highway for a big V8 isn't bad at all.

the old school vipers are pieces of shit.

having a really great handling car is awesome, so is having a really fast in a straight line car. i love how all the wanna-be japanese road course drift0r warriors think that drag racing and domestics are gay.

getting back on track... that direct port system is SICK and very nicely done.

chmercer
08-29-2005, 05:03 PM
i like a bunch of domestics, but drag racing will always be gay. sorry

420sx
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM
gay? maybe you are gay my friend? i like the speed thank you very fucking much. axle snapping torque is where its at.... drag is fun, so is drift, road racing.

gay this gay that. that trully shows you are mentally a 16 year old kid. every time i hear some people chatting and saying "this is gay" i want to punch them in the face just so they would shut the fuck up. it is extremely annoying. use different adjectives. if you dont know any go find some on google's dictionary. grow up damn it

statik
08-29-2005, 05:16 PM
...so yeah...insane manifold =]

MakotoS13
08-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Most domestics are fat, overweight gas guzzling whores, if not all of them. Minus an old school Viper, they can all lick my balls.

you drive an S13 (i assume) so you know how much the car sucks in terms of refined class. yeah, say the C5 vette and Fbodies and vipers have sucky dashes, but you can't see the dash when its tearing your POS untuned S13 a new one beacause they have the best power to weight ratio powerplants ever invented.

push rods have been killing "superior" technology for years in terms of performance, affordability, efficiency, and power to mass ratio of the engine.

ever look closely at a viper? i dont mean enough to tell your buddies your import is better than it. i mean a good hard look at how its built and designed to exceed limits your car can only hope to brush the margins of while retaining a refined nature that our cars can never meet short of redesigning the whole interior/structure of the car.

so how about the next time you decide to pop off about how imports rock you log in to hondatech to do it.

good day, kid.

crioten
08-29-2005, 07:45 PM
gas guzzling whores

i like this one...

you think that by slapping huge ass injectors into an sr its going to get you better gas mileage?

on ANY car, the more power you want, the more gas you gotta use, its pretty much as simple as that

fucking kids

theronin
08-29-2005, 07:57 PM
i like this one...

you think that by slapping huge ass injectors into an sr its going to get you better gas mileage?

on ANY car, the more power you want, the more gas you gotta use, its pretty much as simple as that

fucking kids

Quoted for truth!

SimpleSexy180
08-29-2005, 08:10 PM
you drive an S13 (i assume) so you know how much the car sucks in terms of refined class. yeah, say the C5 vette and Fbodies and vipers have sucky dashes, but you can't see the dash when its tearing your POS untuned S13 a new one beacause they have the best power to weight ratio powerplants ever invented.

push rods have been killing "superior" technology for years in terms of performance, affordability, efficiency, and power to mass ratio of the engine.

ever look closely at a viper? i dont mean enough to tell your buddies your import is better than it. i mean a good hard look at how its built and designed to exceed limits your car can only hope to brush the margins of while retaining a refined nature that our cars can never meet short of redesigning the whole interior/structure of the car.

so how about the next time you decide to pop off about how imports rock you log in to hondatech to do it.

good day, kid.

the limit are exceeded and then BAM!! check engine light!

JDMs13
08-29-2005, 08:33 PM
heh, you guys are in the wrong place If you feel so strongly about sloppy domestic whores. Try the mustang or camaro forums.....sell the 240 if muscle mania is so fucking great. As far as fuel consumption goes, a properly tuned 300 whp ca18 is gonna get a hell of a lot better gas mileage than any 8 cylinder. If your not boosting, your not using piss for fuel. This is going off topic, and in my opinion had become very gay.

JDMs13
08-29-2005, 08:41 PM
and all of you bitches that overreacted to my previous post can also lick my balls. Bunch of whiney bitches. Who wants to bet that Makoto never gets around to ruining his car, with the burly domestic motor swap that he pipe dreams about. Buy a fucking Mustang and call it a day. My tiny little CA will still take huge shits on 80% of V8s out there.

theicecreamdan
08-29-2005, 09:09 PM
\. If your not boosting, your not using piss for fuel. This is going off topic, and in my opinion had become very gay.

ir you're not boosting you aren't making that power that you are so proud of. Keep off the throttle on these big v8 gas guzzling whores and you don't use a lot of fuel. Telling us to go buy a Mustang or Camaro just because we like V8s is just as lame as saying that V8s are lame and can't handle.

Notice the guys with respect for V8s aren't saying that your little turbo motors can't make power, but the guys with little turbo motors are very fast to point out that they can beat 80% of corvettes out there. Who's overreacting now?

JDMs13
08-29-2005, 09:14 PM
hooly shit, you wanna get down on this shit too! Go fuck yourself buddy. Then after your done doing that and bust a nut in your ass, come back here and get more analytical with me. When was making power all the time ever talked about. "that im so proud of to boot" fuckface.

fuck n shit.

Phlip
08-29-2005, 10:43 PM
gay? maybe you are gay my friend? i like the speed thank you very fucking much. axle snapping torque is where its at.... drag is fun, so is drift, road racing.

gay this gay that. that trully shows you are mentally a 16 year old kid. every time i hear some people chatting and saying "this is gay" i want to punch them in the face just so they would shut the fuck up. it is extremely annoying. use different adjectives. if you dont know any go find some on google's dictionary. grow up damn it
That little diatribe was SO gay, it was gayer than anal sex between 2 guys named Geoffrey and Steve

Phlip
08-29-2005, 10:48 PM
hooly shit, you wanna get down on this shit too! Go fuck yourself buddy. Then after your done doing that and bust a nut in your ass, come back here and get more analytical with me. When was making power all the time ever talked about. "that im so proud of to boot" fuckface.

fuck n shit.
No, the "proud" statement was in response to the immature statement My tiny little CA will still take huge shits on 80% of V8s out there..
... see, in your having said this, you presented yourself to be NO BETTER than that jackass at my job with the Camaro who is STUCK somewhere in the 90s and makes a point of saying as often as possible "you need to sell that little Japanese shit to one of these ricer kids and get you a REAL fucking car." YOU, in your defense of your own ignorance, make yourself look like that very jackass.

JDMs13
08-29-2005, 11:31 PM
and this thread needs to be locked......and your car lowered.

Jcb890
08-29-2005, 11:35 PM
and you need to be shot, whats your point?

statik
08-30-2005, 07:03 AM
that manifold..pretty nuts...

Jcb890
08-30-2005, 07:48 AM
that manifold..pretty nuts...

:hitit: i'd definately hit it.

MakotoS13
08-30-2005, 09:35 AM

locked because everyone in this thread is continually pointing out your feeble attempts to stir up crap? you're an idiot, calling us bitches like we cry about it. the sad truth is thats the best you have to offer.

real gear heads have no real brand loyalty. sure, there's preference but a good car is a good car. you do realize that the new 400hp vette gets almost 30mpg on the highway right?

you are seriously out of your gourd yet still closed minded enough to cling to the thought that everything outside of the US rocks and anything from here sucks.

you're the automotive equivalent of the guy eating tomatoes wearing a tin foil hat under a bridge because "thats how he stays off the radar".

No Motiv
08-30-2005, 09:52 AM
mmmmmm eating children!

crioten
08-30-2005, 12:13 PM

you remind me of the people that get pissed off and beat their underage wives just because they cant seem to find a way to vent anger...

and wtf is with the lowered car crap?

you stay on topic...

back on topic...

whats you mpg? do you even know? dont rant about shit you cant back up...

btw dont say to lock my thread, get off this board if it pisses you off so much

drftwerks
08-30-2005, 12:22 PM
the RMR GTO only has the body and meybe the engine that related at all to the street GTO.

smellslikecurry
08-30-2005, 02:54 PM
you remind me of the people that get pissed off and beat their underage wives just because they cant seem to find a way to vent anger...

haha no this dude gets beat by his underaged wife...

hat little diatribe was SO gay, it was gayer than anal sex between 2 guys named Geoffrey and Steve

u mean these dudes

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000063K0A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

mods please lock ban pink this fool...

that manifold is sex...u think itll work on my z ??? haha

JDMs13
08-30-2005, 10:48 PM
every single one of you pussies hastily jumped to rash conclsions. I wont even waste my time justifying anything, I have better things to do with my time. My car gets 30 + mpg. Some of you guys are just such raw dawgs. Silly me, I forgot where I was.

Jcb890
08-30-2005, 11:22 PM
you're an idiot, thats basically why. 30mpg isn't all that great. LS1s get that much and they're "Big gas eating domestic pigs"

Var
08-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Anyone who made a generalizing comment in this thread is not thinking straight. Domestics are straight line gas guzzling this and that, kiss my ass. . I've my domestic POS up to the mountains consistently 1 or 2 times a week since i bought it, more than i took my s13. I hate japanese car enthusiasts, and i hate american car enthusiasts.

Jcb890
08-31-2005, 12:45 AM
Anyone who made a generalizing comment in this thread is not thinking straight. Domestics are straight line gas guzzling this and that, kiss my ass. . I've my domestic POS up to the mountains consistently 1 or 2 times a week since i bought it, more than i took my s13. I hate japanese car enthusiasts, and i hate american car enthusiasts.

werd. a good car is a good car wherever it comes from. gotta love people who can't give respect where its due.

revat619
08-31-2005, 01:09 AM
good lord i cant believe this got to 2 pages....

The engine is cool, domestic cars are cool in their own way just like japanese cars are cool in their own way. I'm not really into drag racing, but to each his own. Everybody has their own passions.

And at this point in time, i'm very passionate about pinking mister JDMs13. You can sip a nice cup of STFU, for the next, oh i dunno, hows a month sound? I'm just very passionate about keeping displays of ass hattery off this site and your little fits of pissing and moaning are definitely prime examples of hattery from the ass. Cheerio! :bow: