PDA

View Full Version : Gruesome undated photograph smuggled out of CHINA

ass15
08-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Gruesome photo: Viewer discretion required. An undated photograph smuggled out of China shows a woman being executed by Chinese soldier. In 2004, more than 3,797 people were executed in 25 countries and at least 7,395 were sentenced to death according to Amnesty International. Out of 3,797 executions 3,400 were carried out in China, but sources inside the country have estimated the number to be nearly 10,000. (Amnesty International, Death sentences and executions in 2004, published in April 2005)

viewer discretion is advised

http://phayul.com/news/article.aspx?id=10494&t=3&c=1

FREE TIBET !

WILDACEX187
08-28-2005, 11:53 PM
what were their crimes?

ass15
08-29-2005, 12:29 AM
i dont' know, but it would most likely be something along the line of going against communism idealogy.

wingsnthangs
08-29-2005, 12:30 AM
Summary to those who don't want to see the pics but are too damn curious:

Pic1: Woman is kneeling with her hands bound, held in place by soldiers while another soldier aims an assault rifle at her head.
Pic2: Close-up of the aftermath, half of her head/face is blown off.
Pic3: Two of the executed (including her) lying in the dirt.

Execution: Some call it inhumane, some call it population control. (China = 1.6+ billion people)

*NismoS13*
08-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Not a pretty sight.

Sil-Abc
08-29-2005, 02:23 AM
the one with the blown head was executed for murders. She killed a couple of kids or something like that. Not cuz she went against communist idealogy

HyperTek
08-29-2005, 02:44 AM
we need that chit out here.. boost a few cars=pay the price. lol

SochBAT
08-29-2005, 03:49 AM
I bet it was cuz she didn't fill her quota in the sweatshop. Cracking the whip, making examples. one worker at a TIME! Way to go Worker's union!

aznpoopy
08-29-2005, 10:29 AM
the one with the blown head was executed for murders. She killed a couple of kids or something like that. Not cuz she went against communist idealogy

how do you know? got a source? btw, i'm not trying to give you a hard time or anything. just curious.

crioten
08-29-2005, 10:55 AM
id hate to be the soldier that had to do it...

420sx
08-29-2005, 05:07 PM
this smells like propaganda.

TurDz
08-29-2005, 05:18 PM
this smells like propaganda.

I totally agree.

infinitexsound
08-29-2005, 05:52 PM
here we go again.... u know i always thought korea was the next target, but china sounds more intresting?? anyone wanna bet how long the war will be? will they infiltrate us? or we infiltrate them?

AlligatorBling
08-29-2005, 05:57 PM
looks fake

mjjstang
08-29-2005, 05:58 PM
kinda makes me feel good about my country, as much as I hate bush and alot about this country, it sure as hell isnt as fucked up as that, btw im not trying to start a political thread about bush and whatnot, I cant stand threads that just start talking about bush and clinton and red and blue left and right.

crioten
08-29-2005, 07:55 PM
here we go again.... u know i always thought korea was the next target, but china sounds more intresting?? anyone wanna bet how long the war will be? will they infiltrate us? or we infiltrate them?

it will never happen...

think about this...

do you realize how much trade we do with them? for exapmle, look at the bottom of all the crap you have (and i do mean crap).

does it have a little sticker that says "made in china"? :)

ghostuss
08-29-2005, 10:48 PM
for realz. Man my mom and I went to Target today trying to buy a blow dryer then for some reasons all the brands they had are made in China. Made in China is all over the place. Chinese stuff is indeed crap but man, they are a dime a dozen man. 17.99 for a 2 year warranty blow dryer, use it for 2 years and get a new one for just 20 bucks more... Oh also those 30 dollar China DVD player do own the $300 sony we have. It plays almost anything you put in it.

infinitexsound
08-29-2005, 11:25 PM
it was all sarcasm but i dont knock the pics... i believe their real... just wouldnt doubt that kind of stuff happening cause it happens all the time...

No Motiv
08-30-2005, 10:09 AM
China is a fucked up place. I was just there for a month or so traveling with one of my chinese friends and we were in this little city prob like 50 miles away from bejing and he goes " you see that cafe there, they sell babies for you to eat, its illegal, but they have nice cover up" so we went over there because we didnt believe him....and sure enough they had fried babies...whole.....after seeing that, eating silk worm, dog, rat and yak piss didnt seem so bad... i think they have pics on rotten.com of the fried babies..im not sure though......but one thing im sure of is that China is a very sad place

EDIT: DONT CLICK THIS LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL SICK FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...i saw this shit

http://poetry.rotten.com/infantiphagia/taboo2.html

mjjstang
08-30-2005, 10:49 AM
my god ive seen pictures that have made me sicker than that and were more greusome but something about seing a person eat a baby is the most fucked up thing Ive ever seen.

atom
08-30-2005, 12:12 PM
China is a fucked up place. I was just there for a month or so traveling with one of my chinese friends and we were in this little city prob like 50 miles away from bejing and he goes " you see that cafe there, they sell babies for you to eat, its illegal, but they have nice cover up" so we went over there because we didnt believe him....and sure enough they had fried babies...whole.....after seeing that, eating silk worm, dog, rat and yak piss didnt seem so bad... i think they have pics on rotten.com of the fried babies..im not sure though......but one thing im sure of is that China is a very sad place

EDIT: DONT CLICK THIS LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL SICK FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK...i saw this shit

http://poetry.rotten.com/infantiphagia/taboo2.html

LMAO your ignorance is astounding, it's quite sad really. Bullshit you saw fried babies. I doubt you even ever been to China. Chinese people don't fucking eat babies. Period.

BTW that picture you linked to is old as the internet and everyone knows that it's fake.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.htm

No Motiv
08-30-2005, 07:46 PM
actually i have been to china....and i did dont try and say that chinese people dont eat some fucked up shit... maybe they dont eat babies, but the guide we were with told us they that people could buy them illegally at some of these really sketchy hole in the wall cafe places....we went there and granted it did not look like the picture i linked, but i def. didnt resemble an animal.......and even if it wasnt a baby...they eat so many fucked up animals and shit in china the might as well be eating babies...the second most disgusting thing i saw in china besides what i was told was a fried baby, was a live horse getting its head cut off in the middle of a small village we were traveling in...either that or being offered Silk worm or Rat.....I gagged just looking at the fucking silk worm....the best though was drinking Maitai with old chinese men, good times... whatevr

RiversideS13
08-30-2005, 08:34 PM
LMAO your ignorance is astounding, it's quite sad really. Bullshit you saw fried babies. I doubt you even ever been to China. Chinese people don't fucking eat babies. Period.

BTW that picture you linked to is old as the internet and everyone knows that it's fake.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.htm

The link just tells you that it is not taiwanese eating babies and it is most likely chinese eating fetus. In china, you would get fine if you have more than 1 kids, so that is possible....

However, i do have chinese eating baby pictures in file, email me at [email protected] and i will forward you pictures.

infinitexsound
08-30-2005, 09:48 PM
fuck thats just nasty man, i cant believe ppl do that shit.......... they should die for killing babies and eating them fukn disgustin..

08-30-2005, 09:52 PM
omg are those pictures forreal??? thats the first time ive ever seen a person with half their head blown off. dude thats nasty

infinitexsound
08-30-2005, 10:01 PM
The link just tells you that it is not taiwanese eating babies and it is most likely chinese eating fetus. In china, you would get fine if you have more than 1 kids, so that is possible....

However, i do have chinese eating baby pictures in file, email me at [email protected] and i will forward you pictures.
and i read the article still, its just the thought and the picture is nasty

Muzzy
08-30-2005, 10:18 PM
man i thought half her head was in the ground but then i looked closer..i saw chunks of her skull by the side of the rest of her skull. i've seen that happen b4 on film...nothin new to me. seen stuff like that years ago. but the baby thing is new to me.

Sil-Abc
08-31-2005, 07:11 AM
i can look for the source but im too lazy haha. but i saw that a few months back and thats what it said. umm try google. if not, there should be a link from entensity.net about it in the archives

The ROMAN
08-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Awesome, more pics for my cd when it's done. Should I put it on the front or in the jacket?