PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1988 FC modded turbo convertible, central FL

sub9lulu
08-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Lets start with the mods.

Drivetrain :
Complete turbo driveline swap ( turbo transmission + rearend + shafts )
Custom Turbo Driveshaft with changable U-joint
Soild motor + Tranny + Rear end mount. (The car does not vibrate that much at all)
Horsepowerfreak 6 puck sprung clutch for best street drivability
ACT 9 lbs flywheel (quicker rev up)
Turbonetics Garrett 60-1 HiFi Turbo
HKS cast manifold
Tial 46mm WG (10psi spring)
Tial 50mm BOV
FD Throttle Body + Upper Intake Manifold for best airflow
Greddy Intake Elbow
Huge FMIC with custom pipings
3" exhaust w/ flowmaster welded in middle for increase flow + noise reduction (not that much attentions from cops)
Microtech LT8 (basic tuned by Gaby)

Engine :
Huge street port
3mm apex seal
9.4:1 rotor (better low end + wider power band)
harden gears
pinned housing
racing bearings
Koyo Radiator
New water pump, belts, hoses, thermostat... new almost everything under the hood
Air Pump, A/C and power steering removed

Fuel :
850cc primary/1600cc secondary
SX Fuel pump
Aeromotive Fuel Pressuer Regulator
Stainless Steel Braided Fuel + Oil Lines

Greddy Profec-B boost controller
Defi Boost Guage
High Amp Alternator
Optima Red top
Alpine CD/MP3 player
Boston Acoustics speakers
FD seats
Re-Done interior
17" light weight alloy rims
Kumho Tires

I believe there will be alot more that I left out.

I'm the second owner of the car, I have put in more than $15000 in this car not including the car cost itself and labor. As you can see all the parts that I purchased are top-notch. This car was built by Jose Fuego in Orlando, and has been slightly tuned by Gaby from Sporty Motorsports <--- Fastest 13B in the World. It was not fully tuned because the engine is not completely broke in yet. Currently the car has around 2000 miles. It holds a PERFECT idle @ 800 rmp. I have yet to push the car pass 6000 rpm. Both the builder and tuner says the car will be easily capible of 450hp. The last tunning it was on the dyno @10 psi it makes [email protected] rpm, which is not close to anywhere Rx-7's make the most power : 8000 rpm, and this turbo is most efficient around 25psi. I purchased this car back in 2003 and wanted it to be a project car because the car had not get in any accident before and there are no rust on the body. Since then most of the time the car was sitting waiting for me to gather the parts until recently the car was tuned.

My orginaly plan was getting all the engine work done and then redo the exterior, I purchased a JDM wide body kit that goes with it. (email me for pics, for some reason cannot upload the pictures here, I can promise you that this wide body kit is one of a kind, best quality avaliable. I've never seen this kit anywhere for my life that I know about Rx-7's, which I had 5 of them until now.) Now I've got the engine work ready, unfortunately I need to part with my baby because my family is having fiancial problems.

Cons on this car: being very honest, the only problems I can think of on the car are some very minor cosmetic problems which has been primered professionally (email me for pics, for some reason cannot upload the pictures here), needs to be painted, and theres a minor rip on the top (shown in pic). by the way the windshield wiper switch doesnt work, which is very common problem on rx7.

When I purchase the car from the orginal owner I found out the day that this car went out of the factory is the same as my birthday. I would never imagine I am selling the car, but family situations comes first.

$8500 obo
again email me if u want more pics

sub9lulu
08-28-2005, 01:20 PM
try again, pic 1:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=9492