PDA

View Full Version : my car stolen :(

CaoBoY
08-27-2005, 08:52 PM
my car was stolen today between the hours of 4 pm and 6:30 pm, from the signature theaters, in modesto, california.
s13 fastback(1990), burgundy, GP-Sports exhaust, dent in passenger fender, with a falken drift sticker on the dent. lowered with tein s-tech's, stock hubcaps back on teh car, nizmo(ebay style) steering wheel on it. only other things on the car were a sony xplod deck(gone) rear 6x9's (jokes on you you fucks because they were blown and the deck was going to shit anyways and i hope you fucking rot in fucking heLL!) and a vlsd. new clutch prolly gone to shit now, as well as transmission prolly beat to hell. fogged up cluster. and a broadway mirror. all the details i can give right now, because i am on my way to the airport to pick up my mom.
license plate nbr was 3XOE692. help a bro out, and if you see it give me a heads up, my cell nbr is now 209 345 0667, if any one finds it, lemme know please.... i will be constantly searching for it and parts if i find them on any of these forums, you fucks will be dealt with. this car was my baby, and now all i can think of is how you fucks have probably destroyed and maimed her now. and if you are on this forum, i hope you see this, and i hope you feel bad for what you did, because i never deserved this to happen. you guys have balls, stealing it in broad daylight, shit the doors and everything was locked up............fucking hope you have fun wasting my full tank of gas too. ur all gonnna die when i find out who did it. [/rant]

so yea, if ya see it help a bro out. much love zilvia, you guys are fucks, but when it comes itim in need, you hlep each other out. peace, i ll check back later, as well as post up on nicoclub, since these are the only two forums i go on. mods, if there is anyway you could throw this in chat also, that would be great, i dont want to plug up all the bandwidth and then you guys getting mad at me, so with ur permission, when i get back tonight i would like to be able to post this in off topic chat as well. thank you guys for ur help, and i hope it is found quick. dun want to know what damage is done to it now...

CaoBoY
08-28-2005, 04:15 AM
police report has been filed, waiting to hear from them now. i ll try to post a picture up asap, i only have one now, and its on my camera phone. thanks mod's for putting it as a sticky

fliprayzin240sx
08-30-2005, 01:16 AM
707 lookin out

nismoenthu
10-01-2005, 05:18 PM
union city lookin out

SQxCCCon
10-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Castro Valley/Oakland lookin' out!

Sil-Abc
10-07-2005, 11:35 AM
old post, unsticky, boo

CaoBoY
11-22-2005, 10:16 PM
old post, unsticky, boo

Guess what!!!!!!! they found it!!!!!!!!

she's a little shaken, a few things missing, but still in one piece!!
Items taken:
window cranks...
Broadway mirror
Stereo/all speakers
Taneu cover
harry potter book
autolock
change
Hubcaps
battery, they switched it with another one lol
the muffler from the axle back, not the WHOLE thing from the catback, but just the axle back. IDIOTS.
ignition is broken, but the car still dives fine. im amazed...i never thought i would find it, and cops called today at 1:20pm said they stopped some people driving my car!
What i think happened was that someone stole the car, took parts off it, and sold it/gave it to some tweekers who were driving the car when they got stopped.
all in all i think she's gonna be ok. i need a new ignition, window cranks, and a stereo/speakers, and she will be ok again. car drives fine, i drove it home. the people who were driving it were some of those crazy people you see walking around the streets at 3am, well i guess they found someone to give them a car. The ignition was broken, yet some how they were using a chrysler key, a really short one to start the car. i guess they left it in there, because when i got home with the car i took it out and put my key in and the ignition was locked and would not work for me..so i guess it's busted now, no biggie, im just glad to have her back...almost three months and they find it basically whole...guess the cops do come in handy sometimes after all lol. The thing that sucks is that it smells like a fucking cigarrette...i gutted the whole thing already and am cleaning all carpets/seats, and panels and trying to get rid of that fucken smell....

mrmephistopheles
11-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Very glad to hear your car was recovered!
Good luck getting it into running order again!

CaoBoY
11-23-2005, 12:03 AM
it runs, the axle back is missing though. other than that the car runs fine...i just got done tearing the inside out, and started cleaning it all out..gotta get rid of all the dirtyness...meph if you would like, you can lock this thread now i just wanted to post real quick and let people know that the car was found, and luckily not stripped to hell. thank the zilvia gods lol

!Zar!
11-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Glad to hear you got your car back, because too often the stories end in the car being just a bit over a shell.

projekt_s13
11-23-2005, 02:20 AM
:nono: old post, unsticky, boo :nono:

Shame on you for giving up hope :nono:

sw20>>s14
11-23-2005, 05:12 AM
ill keep a lookout for any hot harry potter books on the black market so we can catch this scumbag...

Irukandji
11-25-2005, 12:21 AM
shit they stole the harry potter book?

times like this, i HATE car thieves!

i mean a car is a car

but a harry potter book has sentimental value!

what is this world coming to!

(sarcasm)

CaoBoY
11-25-2005, 01:31 AM
haha yeah it was sarcasm in the first place lol...girlfriend's book...but man oh man was she pissed! :hehe:

Sil-Abc
11-26-2005, 05:50 AM
boy will those thieves be surprised to hear what happens to dumbledore :D

CaoBoY
11-26-2005, 01:27 PM
ahahah drftrz LOVE harry potter lol! i went to pick n pull yesterday in the pouring rain to find some window crankers...and ended up getting a zenki lip in black/perfect condition for 20 bucks!!! hahah to all you fuxors trying to charge like 80 bucks! anybody have any window crankers? i am tired of using the vice grips...

fliprayzin240sx
11-26-2005, 08:29 PM
They stole a harry potter book??? they prolly cant even READ!!!

SilviaNinja240
11-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Reminds me of when my old car got broken into and they stole my Vanilla Ice CD :(

Sil-Abc
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
[email protected]@@!!1!1!!!!11!!11 ice ice baby :D

-usmd-180sx
12-01-2005, 01:16 PM
must be rare in japan tho