PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West - Late Registration

Got Sileighty?
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009WPKY0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Track Listing:

1. Wake Up Mr. West (:41)
2. Heard 'Em Say featuring Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (3:24)
3. Touch The Sky featuring Lupe Fiasco (3:56)
4. Gold Digger featuring Jamie Foxx (3:27)
5. Skit #1 (:33)
6. Drive Slow featuring Paul Wall & GLC (4:32)
7. My Way Home featuring Common (1:43)
8. Crack Music featuring Game (4:31)
9. Roses (4:05)
10. Bring Me Down featuring Brandy (3:19)
11. Addiction (4:27)
12. Skit #2 (:31)
13. Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) featuring Jay-Z (3:53)
14. We Major featuring Nas & Really Doe (7:28)
15. Skit #3 (:24)
16. Hey Mama (5:05)
17. Celebration (3:18)
18. Skit #4 (1:19)
19. Gone featuring Consequence & Cam'Ron (5:33)
20. **BONUS TRACK**Diamonds From Sierra Leone (3:58)
21. **HIDDEN TRACK** Late (3:50)

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that this is coming out on August 30th, next Tuesday!

ill post my review later, when i get back from lunch break....and yes i am still buying it when it comes out on tuesday :coold:

S14DB
08-26-2005, 01:44 PM
If anyone posts a link to a Torrent or a pirate download of this I'll ban them outright.

A Spec Products
08-26-2005, 02:26 PM
kanye is hot like summer man.

the roc's in the build-in!

infinitexsound
08-26-2005, 03:04 PM
well i already have the album .... its ok common-be is so much better... DB u can count on me not doing it so..... but the album is pretty good my fav track is crack music.....

m0rex
08-26-2005, 03:15 PM
I thought this been out a while. Hmm. Its everywhere. Its pretty cool that some people still support their favorite music movies and shit though.

Got Sileighty?
08-26-2005, 04:15 PM
yea im still one of those people.

anyway, heres what i thought of it:

first of all, its definitely not better than college dropout (CD). Late Registration (LR) more laid-back and mellow. i guess its kinda similar to Common-Be, at least of that similar vibe. there are no fast, hard-hitting beats :rawk: like '2 words' or 'get em high' in this one...also, there is less of a flow or theme on this album. in CD, the theme was "yea i might be a dropout, but look at me now. what?!?!" LR on the other hand, doesnt have a theme, or at least i havent seen it yet. its kinda all over the place...it also seems like kanye put a LOT more work into CD. you can tell that in every song, he must have spent hours and hours making it perfect, in terms of delivery and flow. now im not doubting that he worked hard on LR as well, but its just not on the level that CD was...now im not saying its not a good album. in fact, i think its still way way above average. its actually an excellent album. maybe LR shouldnt even be compared to CD, 'cause hes gone through a lot of changes since, but that cant be helped since ive been anticipating LR for the longest time. anyway, its still probably one of the best albums released and to-be-released this year, so on aug 30th, ill be at bestbuy or circuit city and GLADLY fork over $11-13 for it.

summary: late registration is a lot lot lot more mellow. something u put on the cd player and just chill to.
:)

DrIvEsldEwAyS
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
cant wait to get it

1121S13
08-26-2005, 05:31 PM
ill be at bestbuy or circuit city and GLADLY fork over $11-13 for it
same here, good to know ppl still appreciate to pay for the work put in to the album.

gonzoes14k
08-26-2005, 05:37 PM
I will be copping this....

nrg
08-26-2005, 06:43 PM
the cd is alright. only 10% of the tracks are good.

Phlip
08-26-2005, 08:45 PM
I am in agreement here, Later Registration is a REALLY good album, and well worth a purchase, especially comparison to most of the shit that has come out this year other than Common's "Be" and Little Brother's "The Minstrel Show" (next month, children). These 3 albums have been the most anticipated albums of MY hip hop year.

... meanwhile back on topic. Late Registration, as has been mentioned, is not game-changing as was College Dropout, it will not make many new Kanye fans the way the first album did. The bright spots, however, shine brighter than the northstar, expected of someone who holds themselves to such a high standard as does Kanye. "Drive Slow," with Paul Wall was a good song, and I found respect for Paul Wall's delivery on the song, and when they screwed the beat at the end, I was hooked... Now on the NEXT song, that electric guitar is from one of my favorite songs on one of my favorite albums, only slowed down and not even cleaned up and placed into stereo, left mono... Then comes in Gil Scott-Heron's voice; "... and I'm on my way home!" No shit, I almost wrecked the car and had goosebumps. Common drops a great voice and they play out the song with Gil's first verse from the original. I would have LOVED to see them actually do the song WITH Gil, he ain't dead.
"Diamonds," meh, lead single... WAIT, where the fuck did Jay-Z come from on this one? He changed the song from good to great... That and actually hearing it in the car with the sub doing it's thing. I like his mix of who he worked with, dude from Maroon5 (I actually like them) and the usual suspects, Common, GLC, Consequence, and then able to get Nas on the same album as Jay-Z, good work.

My one knock against the album was the skits. The skits on the first album were cheesy, but funny and they stuck to the "subject" of the album. These, on the other hand, seem rather arbitrary and off-topic and wear thin before the end of the second one, they could gave been left out for what it is worth.

in summary: good album, worth purchasing, not as good as the first, but DEFINITELY too good to call a "sophomore slump"

anthony240
08-26-2005, 09:00 PM
from Kanye's previous songs, I'd have to agree the beats are phenomenal.
but his rhymes are, eh. he's the new Puff.
I guess I'm too used to the ones that blow my mind like Blackstar,
Kanye....just blows.

I would get a record with separate beats/vocals, and just play instrumental.
Otherwise, I wouldn't mind listening to a Kanye record, as long as he's not rhyming.

s13panda2004
08-27-2005, 12:23 AM
I already downloaded it.. I'm not really diggin this new album though..

FaLKoN240
08-27-2005, 01:14 AM
Sounds like I'm going to have to make a purchase.

KA24DESOneThree
08-27-2005, 02:07 AM
Kanye is too cocky for his own good. Oh, and I use "good" loosely... he's strayed from proper lyricism into the realm of hip-pop.

I'm definitely not falling for the hype this time around, especially with better CDs out there from the likes of Gift of Gab, Mos Def, or Foreign Connection.

My money will go to "The New Danger" or something from A Tribe Called Quest. I prefer people who don't act like the world owes them something because they're a moderately talented lyricist.

infinitexsound
08-27-2005, 02:15 AM
eh u guys make it sound like its a lyrical battle or something.... good music is good music... what gets me is why did he sign to the roc..... i just dont get it... he could of done good with out.... still tho Common-Be is so much better its definetly a play thru... not knockin on Kanye his is good also...but its not a play thru in my honest opinion..

KA24DESOneThree
08-27-2005, 02:24 AM
For me, it is a lyrical battle. It's all about "pimpin' hos and slammin' Caddillac dos" (anyone catch that reference?) now and I'm sick of it.

Sure, I'll admit that the current crop is kicking ass as far as beats go (50 Cent's "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" and "The Massacre" both had some fantastic beats on them) but I need more substance to keep my CD player spinning.

Project D
08-27-2005, 02:47 AM
I will say that the Kanye West album due to drop next week sounds good, much better than the first IMO. I still like the old school much more, but it's getting phased out as this new generation of "rappers" continues to release bullshit. It's OK cause I know what I like. I have never been a Common fan, so I am not still to this day( I like Go and The Light though). I am more of a Nas fan than anything, def. one of the greatest lyrical minds, and IMO the best today.(Jay-Z is kinda recycled anymore which is sad). I like Kanye's style, so I'll prob. buy his album when it hits. Guys like Mos Def, Talib Kwali,Mobb Deep, and The Roots aren't too bad either. Anymore I have been sticking with the newer R&B coming out (Seal, Brain McKnight, Craig David, Musiq Soulchild, Rell, John Legend, etc..) cause my grilfriends seem to like it and its grown on me. Let's face it, no new hip hop is as good as it used to be. At least with Kanye and Nas, we can get a taste of what it used to be like.

Project D
08-27-2005, 02:55 AM
P.S. If you are looking for a decent up and coming rap group, I would check out Philly's Most Wanted. Seem to be pretty good and they need the publicity.

Phlip
08-27-2005, 12:01 PM
eh u guys make it sound like its a lyrical battle or something.... good music is good music... what gets me is why did he sign to the roc..... i just dont get it... he could of done good with out.... still tho Common-Be is so much better its definetly a play thru... not knockin on Kanye his is good also...but its not a play thru in my honest opinion..
He signed to Roc A Fella because that was the label had gotten his name known as a producer, and coming off of a roster that has released 3 STELLAR albums and several pretty damned good one is a good look when you cannot get anyone to take you seriously as an artist.

P.S. If you are looking for a decent up and coming rap group, I would check out Philly's Most Wanted. Seem to be pretty good and they need the publicity.
Are you talking about the same Philly's Most Wanted that made that song "across the border" a couple of years ago? I will pass, in fact I will pass on ANYONE who can squander a chance at popularity when EVERY song on your first album is produced by The Neptunes.

SimpleSexy180
08-27-2005, 01:24 PM
i havent heard one song from KW new album BESIDES his singles. i MIGHT buy it...unless someone would let me BORROW the cd :p. Is ATCQ still comming out with a new cd? I'm still shocked q-tip was on the black eyed peas new album.

sw20>>s14
08-27-2005, 02:15 PM
im not into hip hop enough to analyze and critique, but i like it...imo, im glad he ditched the lil gurl type stuff and went to more jazzy type stuff...his lyrics and messages in certain songs have a lot of relevence and validity...

Got Sileighty?
08-28-2005, 03:31 PM
i guess this is part 2 of my review, which is my comments on most of the tracks in parentheses

Track Listing:

1. Wake Up Mr. West (just hearing bernie mac's voice cracks me up. great job mr. mac hehe)

2. Heard 'Em Say featuring Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (this is my favorite track right now. the piano part is just sick, and i had no idea how this collab would work, but i dont think anyone couldve done it any better. my only grip about it is that its a little short, with only 2 verses)

3. Touch The Sky featuring Lupe Fiasco (good song. i think it may be the fastest tempo-ed song on the album. i dont know who lupe fiasco is, but he sounds good)

4. Gold Digger featuring Jamie Foxx (of course its a great song. the hook just gets in your head all day. and jamie foxx is the man!)

6. Drive Slow featuring Paul Wall & GLC (i didnt know what to think of this song at first, but then it really grew on me. its probably one of the better songs now. its awesome in the car while youre "cruising")

7. My Way Home featuring Common (i thought this song is alright. it could be better, or at least longer. its only 1:43!!)

8. Crack Music featuring Game (good song. i dont know why game was even on it, when hes only doing one small part of the hook though.)

9. Roses (this is one of the songs that grew on me too. this song's pretty cool 'cause its on different 'levels'. kanye's verses are pretty much acapella but once the chorus comes, boom! it gets you. then around 3:10 just when u think the song is over, boom! it gets you again haha i thought that was great)

10. Bring Me Down featuring Brandy (brandy annoys the hell out of me, so i didnt think i would like this one. and i was right. i thought kanye wasted a really sick beat by putting her on it. this beat sounds like it was begging for jayz. o well...)

11. Addiction (i think this one's an ok song. its kinda boring and monotonous to me. but the hook is pretty catchy.)

13. Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) featuring Jay-Z (this remix is awesome. i love how kanye starts his verse in this one. and jay's lines "i had to get off the boat so i could walk on water....im not a businessman, im a BUSINESS mannn" are classic)

14. We Major featuring Nas & Really Doe (i dont know about this one. the beat sounds like its an intro to a great song, so while youre listening to it, youre expecting it to change up to something amazing. but thats all you get, for 7:28!!!! yea its really long. i think he should have cut 2mins. off and add it to track #2 and #7.)

16. Hey Mama (this wouldve been my favorite new song, but it was also in freshman adjustment so ive listened to it for a while now. its the "family business" type of song, which i loved in college dropout)

17. Celebration (great song. its probably gonna be quoted a lot. "you know what this is...its a celebration bitches!" and of course "grab a drink, grab a glass, after that i grab your ass" hahaha.)

19. Gone featuring Consequence & Cam'Ron (i just started to realize how awesome this song is this weekend. i predict it WILL be my favorite by monday. camron did his thing, especially the way he comes in. same with consequence. i think this is the most well-done song in the album, the way the beat and the words come together is tight. basically, the flow is pretty much perfect)

21. **HIDDEN TRACK** Late (good song. i thought it was a winding-down type of song, its such a lazy track. it was a good way to end the album)

i thought the skits were funny. "we broke, broke, broke, phi, broke, we aint got it!" hahaha

i was also disappointed that "livin in a movie" from freshman adjustment did not make this album. that was my favorite track from that cd. i was expecting it to be released as a longer version too. o well...

i guess thats it for now, part 3 coming soon hahaha jk....maybe.....

Drunk Bastard
08-28-2005, 06:41 PM
i garauntee you that i will NOT buy this album. :rawk:

millworkman
08-28-2005, 08:56 PM
I agree with Drunk Bastard.

Phlip
08-28-2005, 09:21 PM
I won't buy it tuesday, like I do most albums I am excited about, I get paid friday...
I made 25 beand this afternoon for RE doing this chick from work's system, she will top off my tank and buy Herbie Hancock (google/wikipedia, you lazy shit) on tuesday, Kanye can wait 3 days for my 11-13 bucka, as good as the album is.

that180guy
08-28-2005, 10:52 PM
fuck 11-13 bucks
go to target!!! 10 dolla tuesdays!!! hahaha, ima go after i get outta class.
i havent really heard most of the cd, but as a general rule of thumb for most artist of ANY music genre that comes out with fire for their first album.
its really hard to come back and match or even top their freshmen album with their softmore.

Phlip
08-29-2005, 07:05 AM
^^^ that would be the "sophomore slump" I mentioned previously... This album is too good to call that though.

that180guy
08-29-2005, 06:06 PM
yeah that was the term i was looking for. gonna cop it at target tomorrow after gym and nissan stealership runs

theronin
08-29-2005, 08:00 PM
If anyone posts a link to a Torrent or a pirate download of this I'll ban them outright.

so u have never downloaded a single song?

S14DB
08-29-2005, 10:27 PM
so u have never downloaded a single song?
Zilvia.net is not a Software, Music, Movie or other intellectual property pirate site. Discussions of how to, where to or direct links to pirated material or sources will not be tolerated.

Got Sileighty?
08-30-2005, 09:51 AM
BUMP! 'cause its out in stores today :boink:

SilviaDriver
08-30-2005, 08:15 PM
i got the album. i skimmed through teh tracks, nothing all that great. only song that caught my eye was diamonds

DrIvEsldEwAyS
08-30-2005, 09:04 PM
i got it also..none of the songs are really up-beat. very different from his first album.

that180guy
08-31-2005, 01:06 AM
^^^im feeling it. deffinently feeling it, not exactly like his 1st album, but im feelin it. taking sumtime to chill to it rite now.

A Spec Products
08-31-2005, 04:05 AM
Are you talking about the same Philly's Most Wanted that made that song "across the border" a couple of years ago? I will pass, in fact I will pass on ANYONE who can squander a chance at popularity when EVERY song on your first album is produced by The Neptunes.

Yeah man, Phillys Most Wanted is old news...their songs were 1 hit wonders.

6. Drive Slow featuring Paul Wall & GLC (4:32) ... this song is fire, but I've heard better from the Swisha House camp.

PAUL WALL, the people's champ, the trunk poppah!

Kanye is too cocky for his own good. Oh, and I use "good" loosely... he's strayed from proper lyricism into the realm of hip-pop.

Yes and no. Sometimes I have to do a double take and ask, what the heck did Kanye just say? He's cocky by most people's standards but that's what rap is (to some extent), outdoing the other guy, living in excess, and flaunting it for the world to see. I can't blame him though, if you had a near death experience then blew up to one of the biggest entertainers in the world (not to mention make Time magazine's cover), I'd think I would be one cocky bastard too. He actually addressed this topic on Power 106 the other day, saying in response that he feels that he has no reason not to be confident. He compared it to telling someone they should have a low self esteem instead. While I hear where he's coming from, yeah, sometimes he could tone it down. He has a lot to credit to the marketing department (as with many other "mainstream" rappers).

As for his lyrics, he is surprisingly refreshing, but to compare him to the likes of Blackstar or the pre 2000 Rawkus Records camp would be unfair. I'm not even sure these days about lyrical content though, tons of ghostwriting (more than before it seems). Someone even told me that The Game doesn't write his lyrics, which sucks cause his lyrics are pretty decent for a west coast gangster rap artist. 300 bars and runnin was a classic IMO.

SimpleS14
08-31-2005, 04:32 PM
Just got the album (it was only $10). It is definately more mellow compared to the first...but in a good way.

So what's with the bear? I forgot the meaning to it......

that180guy
09-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Yeah man, Phillys Most Wanted is old news...their songs were 1 hit wonders.

As for his lyrics, he is surprisingly refreshing, but to compare him to the likes of Blackstar or the pre 2000 Rawkus Records camp would be unfair. I'm not even sure these days about lyrical content though, tons of ghostwriting (more than before it seems). Someone even told me that The Game doesn't write his lyrics, which sucks cause his lyrics are pretty decent for a west coast gangster rap artist. 300 bars and runnin was a classic IMO.

id have to agree, even though im on the west coast, and i grew up on the west coast game, and i DO NOT like Game, but 300 bars and runnin' is classic.

and id also have to say, calling kanye "the new puff daddy" is pretty unappropriatte. they have completely differnent styles. I mean, kanye isnt exactly a "concious rapper" like zion i, mos def, jedi mind tricks. but hes no dipset.
ive never heard anbodies style come close to his, thats mainly the reason why he's blowning up.
and about being cocky? only one person has the right to think hes too cocky, and thats him. if peeps got a problem with him, thas theyre problem.

but some peeps be takin analysis of music wayyy too hard. its music, its got beats that are on fire, sum pretty sick rhymes (imo) just enjoy it

"Touch the Sky" is on fire to me right now :bow:

A Spec Products
09-01-2005, 02:11 AM
but some peeps be takin analysis of music wayyy too hard. its music, its got beats that are on fire, sum pretty sick rhymes (imo) just enjoy it

true. its just music, enjoy it for what its worth.

i'll listen to any rap or give any music its fair shot these days. i actually like dipset for some reason...i mean some of it is stupid, but some of the juelz santana stuff is ok. what scares me is that i will listen to anything out of paul wall/mike jones mouth and like it.

the west coast needs to come back though, the game's doing it but who else? a lot of the west coast heads have skill but i have no idea what keeps them from making classics anymore. the next protege of dre is gonna be fire, look at what he did for game...instant success.

speaking of the west coast, anyone in the bay know whats being going down with the hieroglyphics crew and or invisible skratch piklz? ive been so busy that if they dont play it in the mainstream circuit im lost. theres a lot of good coming out of the bay, but never catch the mainstream airplay, like mountain brothers, souls of mischief, etc.

that180guy
09-01-2005, 08:26 PM
speaking of the west coast, anyone in the bay know whats being going down with the hieroglyphics crew and or invisible skratch piklz? ive been so busy that if they dont play it in the mainstream circuit im lost. theres a lot of good coming out of the bay, but never catch the mainstream airplay, like mountain brothers, souls of mischief, etc.

Heiro is on international tour right now. sooo mad, i missed their last show at the fillmore last month. whole heiro crew was there; Pep love, del the funky, souls of mischief, etc. i heard the skratch piklz are on a new album, but thats just hearsay, so dont quote me. the bay has been blazin with "bay-hop" past few months. mac dre, e40, keak, frontline, etc.
not really my style, but its koo to listen to. radio imho, has been killing it tho, playin songs over n over every damn hr.

starting to sound like those "emo bands" out there. same shit everyday, just differnt beats. aint gonna lie, bay got beats, ahahhahaha. nobody holds it down like us :fawkd: ahahhaha!

Got Sileighty?
09-02-2005, 09:54 AM
uhhhh getting back to the topic, MAN!! that kanye guy is good :)

right now im stuck on #9 "Roses". for those that can relate to that story, its a great song. i especially like his last couple of lines. :rawk:

that180guy
09-02-2005, 05:13 PM
#3 "Touch the sky" is on fire to me rite now man

" I gotta testify, come up in this spot lookin extra fly, before the day i die, I gotta touch the sky"
that lines soo hot

i gotta agree with the other guy, brandy's voice is hella annoying

Phlip
09-02-2005, 05:23 PM
i gotta agree with the other guy, brandy's voice is hella annoying
Her voice is annoying anywhere it should not be, Brandy has the voice of an individual who should sing ballads and nothing more, she comes off as whiny in any other situation. The thing with Kanye, now that you mention that song, is that he will sneak in old lyrics from other songs on you, especially when that song never got sufficient attention... In this case, the majority of that first verse came form the Consequence song, with kanye, Common and Talib Kweli, "Wack Niggas," I had that song on Consequence's CD summer of last year.
Funny, I was putting some front brakes on my brother's car and he asked me "how the hell you know this song already?" and I had to explain that to him.

exitspeed
09-03-2005, 05:58 PM
New Kanye is a nice CD. MAYBE not as super great as his first CD, but the more I lesten to it the more I get it. I think it's a 8 outta 10 if College Dropout is a 9.5 outta 10. I don't care how cocky he is. His shit is fresh. I like being able to listen to a rap album that's not SOOOOOOOO fucking ghetto. Shit he even talks about being broke and he's STILL not as ghetto as 90% of the shit nowadays.

If you liked the first album, you'll like this one after a couple listens thoughs...

ohnobigtdawg
09-04-2005, 03:57 PM
http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

kanye west is a fucking idiot!!!...... how can you bring up politics during a relief effort to help hurricane victims with donations.... Wrong Place !! Wrong Time... IDIOT..
the face on mike myers is classic man..

ghambino
09-04-2005, 04:22 PM
http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

kanye west is a fucking idiot!!!...... how can you bring up politics during a relief effort to help hurricane victims with donations.... Wrong Place !! Wrong Time... IDIOT..
the face on mike myers is classic man..

I agree those comments by Kanye West were very inappropriate. At a time like that people should be thinking about helping and taking care of those in need instead of lashing out their personal feelings. Even though the help may not have arrived quickly, pointing blam is not going to help anything. Very dissapointed, he should have been a little more professinal.

SilviaDriver
09-04-2005, 08:13 PM
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2678975

longer version i guess

SimpleS14
09-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Another source: http://www.execulink.com/~chrismccoy/west.wmv

umm yea....

infinitexsound
09-05-2005, 01:49 AM
i think i like kanye even more now.. that was un appropiate but daymn the message that reached so many ppl... WOW... back on topic good album fav track is addiction...

exitspeed
09-05-2005, 08:12 AM
As much as I like him. He sounds like he's retarded or he's about to cry. I think he's an idiot for doing that. Or at least not having what he wanted to say thought out better. Chris Tucker was like WTF??

SimpleS14
09-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Yea, he sounds quite idiotic even before the last one liner. Anyways, I like the bonus track, Late.

FaLKoN240
09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
OMG that vid. . . I love it. Their faces are PRICELESS. They totally didn't see him saying that. Then when they did they were like. . . "O. . .M. . .G. . ." HAHA

that180guy
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
i think i like kanye even more now.. that was un appropiate but daymn the message that reached so many ppl... WOW... back on topic good album fav track is addiction...

:werd:
the man IS NOT afraid to break necks, all day everyday

Got Sileighty?
09-06-2005, 12:21 PM
i agree, correct message, but wrong place and wrong time. i wish i had seen it live though...

09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
man i think this album is awesome.... at first yea i was kind of disappointed, but after to keep listening to it, it grows on u. i really enjoy a lot of the songs now. if u guys enjoyed kanye's previous work, u wont be disappointed with this album.

SHIFTrl240
09-06-2005, 04:04 PM
rap is crap

S14DB
09-06-2005, 04:35 PM
rap is crap
Phrases from 10yrs ago, How lovely...

Got Sileighty?
09-06-2005, 04:56 PM
rap is crap

so is your car....oooooooo BURRRRNNNN!! :rofl:

honestly, congratulations on adding one useless post to your post count. everyone from "Cincy, Ohio" is proud of you kid :squintd:

Jcb890
09-06-2005, 06:41 PM
for a person who has "tite flows" he can't even fucking speak... he looks like a babling idiot.

Kanye West sucks. never liked him, never will. not a fan of his music either. this rhyme sums it up:

"Got a whiteskinned friend looks like michael jackson
got a dark skinned friend looks like michael jackson."

or however the fucking rap goes... either way, he sucks and he's a moron. i like how he mentions how the national guard has been given the "shoot to kill" order on people working against/hurting rescue missions like the douches that were shooting at helicopters at hospitals and the convoy to the hospital... so he's basically bringing rasism upon himself/his people by saying all the people doiing this are black since he says "shoot and kill US'." kanye is a moron. i love how out of nowhere he goes "George Bush doesn't care about black people." LOL. good job Kanye. even chris tucker, one of "his people" has a look on his face like "wow, what a fucking moroon."

its a fucking drive to raise money, stfu moron. i'd like to know this "biggest amount he can give" that his manager told him. lets see how much Kanye donated.

Got Sileighty?
09-07-2005, 11:38 AM
"got a dark-skinned friend, look like michael jackson" <--- the old MJ
"got a light-skinned friend, look like michael jackson" <--- the new MJ

get it?? ;)

Jcb890
09-07-2005, 02:32 PM
woops, mixed up the lines... still the worst rap ever.

that180guy
09-07-2005, 10:23 PM
nah, the worst rap is
"gator boots, in a pimped out gucci suit
aint got no job, but im still fly"
bet u guys cant remember that joint ;)

Phlip
09-07-2005, 10:31 PM
nah, the worst rap is
aint got no job, but im stay sharp"
get it right (corrections in bold)

"can't pay my reeeeennnnnnt, cause all my money's speeeeeennnnnt, BUT THAT'S OKAAAAY, 'CAUSE I'M STILL FLYYYYYYY!!!"

... I am almost ashamed to admit that I have the collection of the *better* Cash Money Records CDs on one of the MP3 discs in my car. The fact of the matter remains that Mannie Fresh's beats were RIDICULOUS before he burned out on making EVERY beat for the label for like 8 years.

DRFT
09-08-2005, 02:42 AM
nah, the worst rap is
aint got no job, but im still fly"
still fly- big tymers CMR hhaha