PDA

View Full Version : FS: Two Datsun 510s, 1969 2door and 1972 4door, SoCal, $1000 for both!!

driftingpanda
08-26-2005, 01:12 AM
Hey guys,
I've got a couple of 510s for sale. I've got way to much stuff laying around the house, and I really don't have time for these two cars anymore. You'll get all the parts you need, and the 69 coupe is a good solid start for restoration or make a daily driver. I have larger pictures upon request, but please, serious inquiries only. Asking price is only $1000 for both cars, but you must take both cars.

1969 2door, stock L16 with stock 4speed. 95% complete. Straight frame and good body, but has surface rust and a couple of small dents on the roof. Great glass, complete interior with rectangular speedo, torn but solid seats, great door panels. Motor is 90% complete but head/manifolds are not currently attached. Needs new headgasket ($30). Has very slight damage to radiator support (fixable with hammer, or replace with parts car below...) Solid start for restoration, or easy fix for daily driver.

1972 4door stock L16 with stock 4speed. 80% complete. Straight and functional frame, but body has lots of surface rust and dings/dents. Car has no serious cancer rust. Interior is missing some dash parts (has gauge cluster), but rear seats are in great shape. Radiator support in good shape. Missing front driverside glass and front end chrome pieces. Jump starts and runs, but fuel lines are rotted and needs carb adjustment. Meant to be a parts car for the 2door.

Cars come with two full sets of front/rear bumpers in decent shape, stock steel wheels (15" mesh pictured on 4door not included). Will throw in some extra parts as well (carbs, dash parts, etc) if interested.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/driftingpanda/510%20for%20sale/100_2959s.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/driftingpanda/510%20for%20sale/100_2935ss.jpg

Email me at chienwec*at*hotmail*dot*com

Thanks for looking!
danny

driftingpanda
08-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Update: 2door has been sold. Now asking $400 for the 4door only. Price is negotiable, and I'm willing to accept trades for pretty much anything. Thanks!

danny