PDA

View Full Version : FS: 93 Coupe - $1500 Firm

AadosX
08-24-2005, 01:57 PM
It's a 1993 Coupe. It has around 165k miles on it but pulls strong, very torquey. It's driftable right out of the box haha. It's spray painted black and has mis-matched wheels... stripped out interior, but still has dash, center console, door panels, and both front seats. The mods are 6 puck unsprung clutch, cone filter intake, and welded diff. I also have a stock open diff if you would rather have it.

It has a few dents here and there, including a decent sized mess in the rear, but it's not THAT noticable. There are exhaust leaks and other random stuff like that. No carpet but floor mats are included.

The car is not for the weak, it's for the hardcore... I'll get some pics up and whatnot eventually if anyone is interested... but for now here is a video of me driving it only a week ago... just so you know it works and everything.

Video: www.2amracing.com/Rick/RD.wmv

E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks,
John

fcdrifter13
08-24-2005, 06:22 PM
are you interested in any trades

AadosX
08-26-2005, 08:24 AM
not really but whatcha got?

zeroskater121
08-26-2005, 11:20 AM
mna i would give you $ today if you were close to south cali

AadosX
08-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah too bad...

BTW the car is free of rust and I have a clean title etc etc.

fcdrifter13
08-26-2005, 01:25 PM
well were exactly are you located, hit me up on aim for detils on the cars I hope that it dosnt seem like a lowball.

fcdrifter13
08-26-2005, 01:27 PM
oh yeah my aim screen name is fcdriffter13

AadosX
08-27-2005, 03:38 AM
Car is still for sale... I'm sorry but I have to get cash for it... can't do trades.

-John

AadosX
08-27-2005, 02:10 PM
Here are some pictures of it over the time that I've owned it (about a year). Some of them are fairly recent and some are of when I bought it. I haven't figured out what wheels it will come with... that can be discussed further. I'll try to get some recent pics taken soon.

http://www.auburn.edu/~lockejc/s13/

-John

OurOnePassion
08-28-2005, 12:05 AM
John, I emailed you. Erm, yeah, try and get back with me please.

AadosX
08-28-2005, 12:15 AM
Just sent you an E-Mail back.

AadosX
08-28-2005, 12:20 AM
Oh by the way, I totally just remembered it has Eibach Prokit springs and KYB GR2 shocks... heh.

lD4RWlN
09-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Video isn't working for me

AadosX
09-07-2005, 11:52 PM
sorry it's down, I can send to you on AIM or something if you want it.

buyer backed out... still for sale... i'll make up a newer more detailed thread soon... but bump for now.

lD4RWlN
09-08-2005, 09:37 AM
please do [email protected]
also do u have a good picture of the damage in the back?

AadosX
09-08-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm going to get some good pictures soon... I just hosted the vid on my webspace again.

http://www.auburn.edu/~lockejc/s13/RD.wmv

Methods
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
"hey bro's its me, stupid white boy, im gonna make an awesome drift vid, hooo my god dudes! drifting is soo tight like check this one out, whooa bro's i held that one for atleast 3 seconds,1!!11!!!! hey bro's did you see where i was fucking around in the parking lot? im such a cooool dude!"

i'd smack you in the face like a bitch if i ever saw you, faggot, take shame of that "its for the hardcore" no shit it is, you banged up the rear tryin to be numba 1 drifter

and that videos a week old? dont beat on the car a week before you sell it, and show a video

nice price, good luck with sale

AadosX
09-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Hrmmm. Well all I said is 'this is a vid of me driving the car about a week ago'... to me that's just driving, not drifting. Please don't put words in my mouth, I never said the video had anything to do with drifting. And that's not beating up on a car... if anything it minorly hurt the tires that aren't even on there anymore... oh wow, breaking traction in the rain and revving the engine to almost 4k rpms?! damn I'm surprised the car didn't literally explode on the road. Honestly I don't give a shit about 'drifting'... it's retarded, boring, and pointless to organize. I've been to practice events and they really aren't much fun, it gets very old... even autocross is much more fun IMO... and going to tracks for road events is infinitely more fun IN MY OPNION. I'm not saying everyone should be like me... if you enjoy drifting, cool, I'm glad.

HOWEVER, I do have fun fucking around in parking lots, etc... it's just... FUN... but in no way do I think that makes me a badass... because it takes hardly any skill that anyone who even cares about cars possesses. Yes, it looks cool to the general population, do I care? Yes... it's just like a BMX rider doing a backflip... I think it's cool, and it's something I can't do.

Now, I didn't even do the damage trying to be a mad tyte drifter (which I don't)... it was actually due to a grip accident in the mountains.

It's for the hardcore because some people need an interior, etc... I'm not like that. This car is perfect to have fun in, and IMO is the perfect car to learn to drift in... if that's what you want to do. It's all about having fun in the end anyways, when did people become such assholes and start to bitch about pointless things. Why do you care so much that you felt compelled to try to say something negative to me?.. why didn't you just say 'it's not worth my time.'... because it really isn't. And did you even READ my profile?

Thanks for the luck though, and I know its a good price, but thanks for backing that up. :)

AadosX
09-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Car sold for asking price.

Methods
09-12-2005, 06:56 PM
it was actually due to a grip accident in the mountains.
which episode was that? i presume you were talking about initial d