08-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Sol: "Just worry about getting us a gun yeah."
Vincent: "Yeah?"
Sol: "What is that?"
Vincent: "This isa a shotgun, Sol."
Sol: "It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent."
Vincent: "Yeah, well, I want to raise some pulses don't I?"
Sol: "You'll raise hell, nevermind pulses."

I decided to upgrade my arsenal, so I traded the green 81 Starlet I got last week for one of these. I always wanted one so I picked this one up yesterday. It’s one heavy mother fucker, but since I drink all the time, and the thieves come out at night, I figure with 4 slugs a second I would have a better chance. I have not shot it drunk yet so I don’t know if I would be able to keep my balance ;). Here are a couple of pictures of it.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/dscn4668.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/DSCN4670.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/DSCN4671.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/DSCN4673.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/thesnail/DSCN4674.jpg

rancid240
08-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Life beckons.

Snatch +1

BrokenHeart
08-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Note to self: Never ever piss TheSnail off

rainier
08-23-2005, 05:39 PM
i dont think you should shoot that drunk.

Var
08-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Generally you want to drink the weight of your gun in beer before you go shooting.

HyperTek
08-23-2005, 05:52 PM
man thats not yours.. anyone else coulda just took a pic of a gun with zilvia.net in the background, and a snail on the desk top.. lol jk

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 06:08 PM
I agree that shooting it drunk is not safe, but it would be great to practice, just in case those damn hooligans pop up at 3am. :)

redsuns3838
08-23-2005, 06:15 PM
thats cool. i was thinkin about getting a beretta 96. . how much did that cost you btw?

Drunk Bastard
08-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Kick

Ass!

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Thanks. They were asking 1300. I came with a G in cash and walked out with it.

SochBAT
08-23-2005, 06:30 PM
You've got it all wrong. When you shoot while drunk, you'll only get better. You're only as good as your very worst, right?

Secretsquirrel
08-23-2005, 06:53 PM
heh nice, but yea, drinking + guns = not cool...but good grab none the less going tactical always rocks

SS

Jessi
08-23-2005, 07:00 PM
Awesome! I want one of those now! How much does one of those go for? I'd love to see someone shit their pants when they see something like that aimed at them. Haha.. I'm evil.

infinitexsound
08-23-2005, 07:07 PM
go shoot some clay pigeons..................... with a buddie make sure he throws the disc behind u tho so u dont swing it and pop his head off by chance........ dope... time to shoot doors off like the swat..

Andrew Bohan
08-23-2005, 07:22 PM
hooray for guns!

and snails on the desk!

ThatGuy
08-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Sol: "Just worry about getting us a gun yeah."
Vincent: "Yeah?"
Sol: "What is that?"
Vincent: "This is a shotgun, Sol."
Sol: "It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent."
Vincent: "Yeah, well, I want to raise some pulses don't I?"
Sol: "You'll raise hell, nevermind pulses."

Life beckons.

Snatch +1

I thought that was from "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels", not "Snatch".
Yes? No?
Either way, Guy Ritchie movies RAWK!

BTW, Snail. Nice acquisition.

sr240mike
08-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Nah, that was Snatch.

ThatGuy
08-23-2005, 07:38 PM
I stand corrected. :bow:

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks. It was in Snatch right before they try to rob the bookies. Sol holds up the teller, she activates the security door, takes the SPAS out of sol's hand, then blows a hole through the security door/wall. Lock stock and two smoking barrels is a classic aswell. "I want to be Mr.Black" . "No, or I will have 5 grown men fight over who gets to be Mr.Black". Something like that, havent watched it in ages.

r thizzel
08-23-2005, 07:42 PM
You've got it all wrong. When you shoot while drunk, you'll only get better. You're only as good as your very worst, right?

+5 for Soch..sick gun btw,, i see u like to sport the icehouse brew as well :goyou:

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Icehouse, "It is goooood, High Fiiiive..."

Whats that quote from?

r thizzel
08-23-2005, 07:54 PM
u got me there.. how bout Icehouse,,MMM MMMMM Bitch

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 07:58 PM
You cant handle the Icehouse, just admit it.

r thizzel
08-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Fine but i will say PBR(Pabst) owns icehouse

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Lock stock and two smoking barrels is a classic aswell. "I want to be Mr.Black" . "No, or I will have 5 grown men fight over who gets to be Mr.Black". Something like that, havent watched it in ages.

Im thinking of the wrong movie (reservoir dogs).

bboyt3nsk
08-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Care to tell us what kind of gun and the specs on it?
Keep it clean too...youll prolly get attached to it and want to keep it for a long time.
I take car of all my Glocks and rugers! :cool:

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 09:59 PM
It is a SPAS 12. It is a 12gauge. It is Semi-automatic shotgun. It can be switched to pump action for weaker rounds with the push of a button and vise versa. It can fire 4 shells per second. It holds 8 shells. It was imported from 1983, but was banned in the US in 1986. It is a complicated gun. Out of all the guns I have owned, this one is quite weird to take apart and operate, but its just like switching car makes and having to learn from scratch.
Quote- “A SPAS is almost as complicated as your new VCR. Unless you spend considerable time learning it, you will forever be tugging at things and wondering why they are locked or won't move, never quite sure which lever or knob is the right one. And it is a heavy gun. Do you need all that heat shielding for when the gun gets hot after 10 or 20 rounds? Is the pushbutton lock on the loading door a pain to you, or just what you need to keep rocks out of the gun while crawling around with it?
If you are not prepared to drill with it for many hours until its use becomes second nature to you, then don't buy it for self defense use! A 1/2 second puzzle from a gun can mean your life! Don't get me wrong -- it is one hell of a devastating weapon if you learn how to use it, it has many good features that take all this learning -- but will you really make that commitment?”

And I have to admit, When I got it I wanted to make sure nothing was in the chamber. I sat there pushing buttons, and levers for 20min to get it to cock back. It was empty, so I slid it back but then spent another 10min trying to figure out what I did. Right now I know it 70%. I have never seen a gun like it. Taking it apart to clean it is 10X more involving. I’m going to save that for the weekend:)

ICKY
08-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh man! Now you can go out and hunt some Raptors! WewT! Just watch your flanks. LoL

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 11:01 PM
^^^ Hahaha thats when I first fell in love with the SPAS. 1992-93 in the theatre watching JP.

Phlip
08-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Snail, I don't know if I can forgive myself for driving 350 miles to your area and not having giving you forewarning before doing so... You WILL get PM next time I head down to the 770/404/678

S14DB
08-23-2005, 11:22 PM
870 works fine for me....

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Snail, I don't know if I can forgive myself for driving 350 miles to your area and not having giving you forewarning before doing so... You WILL get PM next time I head down to the 770/404/678

Will do Phlip. I go to NC all the time so ditto to you. I always think I am going to spot you while driving through NC (NO BS). Though every time it fails. PM me next time you come to Atlanta, you have a place to stay. In NC I stay in Durham and Greenville, so I dont know how far off you are from 85.

PS: 678

Phlip
08-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Will do Phlip. I go to NC all the time so ditto to you. I always think I am going to spot you while driving through NC (NO BS). Though every time it fails. PM me next time you come to Atlanta, you have a place to stay. In NC I stay in Durham and Greenville, so I dont know how far off you are to 85.
I dunno when I am coming back down, but I ALWAYS have somewhere to crash down there, I am actually thinking of posting for a couple of positions with my job in the area down there, I would be padding my resume now if I weren't recrationally drinking...
My current house is almost literally ON 85, exit 135, exactly 35 miles from Durham. Don't get to Greeneville often, Greeneville comes to me when I ask her to

TheSnail
08-23-2005, 11:42 PM
I lived in Durham for 15 years. Exit 177. Moved 4years ago, GF still lives there, but goes to ECU now. Greenville is a party town, but you're more likley to catch aids then catch a cold there :). So Im guessing you are in Greensboro?

420sx
08-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Im thinking of the wrong movie (reservoir dogs).

"Mr. Pink.... mr. pink.... why the fuck i have to be mr. pink. "

Phlip
08-24-2005, 12:03 AM
I lived in Durham for 15 years. Exit 177. Moved 4years ago, GF still lives there, but goes to ECU now. Greenville is a party town, but you're more likley to catch aids then catch a cold there :). So Im guessing you are in Greensboro?
Your guess is accurate, lived IN Greensboro until the end of 2002, now I live just east of the city, in Gibsonville (most popular for being the home of Torry Holt of the St. Louis rams), but I still work and do everything in Greensboro.

TheSnail
08-24-2005, 12:16 AM
So you are at the nice part of 85 where you cant help but speed in one of the 4 lanes. Next time I go to Durham, I'll be sure to pm you.

projekt_s13
08-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Nice airsoft :keke:

Just Playing, I Belive you :rawk:

reefer1114
08-24-2005, 01:04 AM
nooooo the starlet...

chlatboy
08-24-2005, 02:19 AM
nooooo the starlet...

:werd:

Im like damn that was quick!!

Nan Desu Ka?!
08-24-2005, 03:01 AM
yeah the mr. black quote is DEFINATLY resuvoir dogs. just fyi.

nice gun, but i liked the starlet much better. why did you decide to get rid of it?

Revolver Ocelot
08-24-2005, 03:43 AM
TheSnail: Hand me my gun.
Friend: Which one is it?
TheSnail: The one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it.

CaoBoY
08-24-2005, 04:51 AM
uh thats not correct.
correct saying is:
"Hand me my wallet."

"Which one is it?"

"The one that says bad motherfucker on it!"
(favorite character from that movie, forgive me, is winston wolf. hands down badass, drives the nsx like a demon from hell)

420sx
08-24-2005, 07:48 AM
hahaha. i think bonny got everyone by the balls in that moovie too. divorce is a terrible thing huh

Phlip
08-24-2005, 08:31 AM
"TELL THAT BITCH TO BE COOL!!! SAY BE COOL BITCH!!!"

"... be cool honeybunny"

"TELL HER EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!"
"PROMISE HER!!!"

MELLO*SOS
08-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Now that's fucking menacing.

Lay those car jackers and stereo theives out for all of us who've lost hard earned possessions.

Have fun

infinitexsound
08-25-2005, 01:04 AM
fukn pulp fiction great movie............ man i should start a collection again.... but u have to say samuel jackson can play a mean mofo....wasnt feeling travolta in the latest movie he did... that shiet was weak..

Revolver Ocelot
08-25-2005, 03:09 AM
uh thats not correct.
correct saying is:
"Hand me my wallet."

"Which one is it?"

"The one that says bad motherfucker on it!"
(favorite character from that movie, forgive me, is winston wolf. hands down badass, drives the nsx like a demon from hell)
But that wouldnt make any sense right now would it? He bought a gun not a wallet. And thats why i wrote TheSnail as saying it. :duh:

s13silady
08-25-2005, 03:26 AM
dayam that is a nice machine you have snail... have any handguns?

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9955/izi7ra.jpg

Revolver Ocelot
08-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Thats Bad! Is that the Golden Gun from 007.

drifther
08-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Ooo. :yum:

Phlip
08-25-2005, 11:15 PM
dayam that is a nice machine you have snail... have any handguns?

yes, he does have a handgun, look back through the threads he has started, it has seen mention and been photographed for our viewing pleasure... His house is an uncomfortable mix of handguns, internet and alcohol, someone will die soon as a result.

... poor roommates

Phlip
08-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Thats Bad! Is that the Golden Gun from 007.
FUCK the golden gun, I am pissed that "the man with the golden gun" was the movie that Bond stopped carrying the Walther PPK.

</bond nerd>

TheSnail
08-26-2005, 12:28 AM
His house is an uncomfortable mix of handguns, internet and alcohol, someone will die soon as a result.

... poor roommates

HAHAH ! That must be the reason you don’t want to stay at my house while you’re in Atlanta.?.?.?.. I promise I would only protect my friends, and not hurt them.

420sx
08-26-2005, 08:26 AM
u could do a drive by with this thing..... or go pick up a hooker have sex with her kill her and take your money back. hehe(gta...)

Phlip
08-26-2005, 08:33 AM
HAHAH ! That must be the reason you don’t want to stay at my house while you’re in Atlanta.?.?.?.. I promise I would only protect my friends, and not hurt them.
No, it is that I have an uncle and close friends down there that I always crash with already.

... but now that you mention it, the alcohol and firearms IS a good enough reason.

smellslikecurry
08-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Questions:

Have you been shot?

Have you shot anyone?

Have you ever shot yourself by accident/ on purpose?

Will you be my friend?

Phlip
08-26-2005, 10:01 AM
Questions:

Have you been shot?

Have you shot anyone?

Have you ever shot yourself by accident/ on purpose?

Will you be my friend?
No, we need to make this all legally factual, not allegedly... and with that, your statement SHOULD begin with "have you ever been convicted of..."

ThatGuy
08-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Almost.

Almost.

Almost.

No. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheSnail
08-26-2005, 10:17 PM
I never shot my self, but that reminds me of a funny story when I was little. I was always blowing things up with home made bombs, catching animals on fire, turning my pellet gun into a 22cal etc... And when I was 12, my older brother (goodie goodie) wanted to play with me. I made the 22cal by cutting a broom stick 4", and drilled through it with a drill bit, got a pipe that was threaded on the outside and had the same inside diameter as a 22cal shell, then screwed it into the broom stick. I used a door hinge, and wood screws to attach the thing to the end of my bb gun. By pumping bb gun once it was enough for the bb to ignite the bullet and not damage the contraption. Kind of like, a one shot revolver, fire it, flip the end peice like a revolver (door hinge) remove the shell put in a new one, cock the bb gun pump it once and fire again etc... Where I am getting at with this, is my brother never did things like this so when he saw my 22 conversion so he came up with the brilliant idea to grab a bb gun and one of my shotgun shells that I was taking apart for the gunpowder. He baried the shell into the ground, ass-end part showing, stood over it putting the bb gun to the shell. ( I would of never of done something as idiotic as what he did, but I didn’t say anything, just stood back and watched.) He pulled the trigger, ignited the shell, blew a crater into the ground, then the bb blew back, went threw his shirt and into his armpit. He screamed and went inside. Afraid to tell our parents what he did, he told them he fired the bb gun and it ricocheted off a wall and went into his armpit. My dad was trying to get me to get me to tell them what happened, since he did not believe his story, since the a ricocheted from bb gun would not be that powerful far aswell that it went into his armpit, rather then his shoulder. Later that night he went to the hospital to get the bb removed, and it was the last time he played with me.

91CRXsiR
08-27-2005, 12:39 AM
i sell those, for like 20 bux, but its plastic and shoots airsoft pellets, nice

JDMs13
08-27-2005, 09:08 AM
heh.....you actually have "the snail" sitting on your desk.