PDA

View Full Version : Dont Buy Raceonusa!! Theives!!!

silvia240sxpimp
08-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Dont buy from raceonusa! They are lying theives! My hood took 2/12 months to get here number 1...and they never wanted to help me! Help out your fellow 240 owner by boycotting RACEONUSA. Here is my most recent email to them regarding them giving me negative ebay feedback....

Why are you lying about what you did wrong????
1. Nowhere in your auction did it say the hood was on backorder...

2. I said GRILLE not MESH idiot!! Ted said that for waiting so long he'd give me a free Silvia grille for compensation. It's not my fault at all your policies are horrible and you don't follow your word.

3. I asked for a refund after finding out it was backordered and he said it would cost me over $100 to get a refund!!!!! STOP LYING!!!!!

YOUR SERVICE SUCKS!!! I SENT EMAIL AFTER EMAIL AND PHONE CALL AFTER PHONE CALL!!!! BUT I ONLY GOT A FEW RESPONSES!!!!!!!!! It was nothing but trouble from the start....

AND YOU EVEN SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!!!!!! I HAD TO DRIVE 50 MILES TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY AND 50 MILES BACK TO PICK UP MY HOOD BEACUSE OF YOUR SCREW UP!!!!!!

I'm telling everyone I know not to buy from you theives!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY ASSHOLES!!!

Yes............I wrote that and it felt good :)

ThatGuy
08-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Zilvia.net is not a grievance forum. If you have a problem with a business then please contact them, or their local law enforcement.

:lockd: