PDA

View Full Version : Noob here..

Rosco
08-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Hey guys I've been over Nico for awhile, today I decided to finally register here. I'm currently building an s13 and I plan on installing my redtop SR this weekend (I've had my engine for almost a year now and have been building it slowly). I also needed help in tracking down a J30 5 bolt passenger side axle (the longer one) for my LSD. Well after searching the web I found one on buycarpart.com. I called the number and after talking to the guy for a little while it turns out he is a member here: Irax (sp?). So I gotta say thanks for the hookup and I look forward to throwing it on tomorrow night. Also I have the NISMO gearing(4.4:1) on the LSD anyone else run these gears? Anyway I look forward to many posts...

kandyflip445
08-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Welcome to Zilvia foo. ;)

smellslikecurry
08-15-2005, 04:06 PM
just dont be a troll and everything is cake...hope u got some winter tires for bing man your gonna need them

Rosco
08-15-2005, 06:52 PM
just dont be a troll and everything is cake...hope u got some winter tires for bing man your gonna need them

LOL..Funny you should mention seens how I live on a big ass hill...I won't be driving my 240 in the winter...I have a 91' mazda 323 POS for that...

Mervyn
08-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Welcome to Zilvia.net!