PDA

View Full Version : 89 Coupe Fully Built

BoroBoroS13
08-15-2005, 10:49 AM
I’m selling my clean title 1989 Nissan 240SX Coupe with close to 160,000 miles. The interior is completely striped out from top to bottom. There is no head liner, no rear seats, no carpet, no tar, no nothing. I still have most of the trim pieces in storage if you want it though. The car handles and brakes like a dream (Much better than my FD3S really). The frame is straight and the body is clean besides some damage from a dori incident.

Current major issues with the car are-
1. Motor is running rich-This makes the car feel sluggish but it drives fine.
2. Minor body damage-Car needs new pass side door and some side skirts. I already have another Silvia fender to replace the currently damaged one on the car.
3. Needs a paint job.

The bottom line is all this car needs is some tuning and a little body work/paint to be an awesome ride. I am only selling this car because I don’t have a place to keep it anymore and I need to pay off my FD3S. I have invested a year in building this car and 12K in costs. I know I wont get anywhere close to what I put into it back so im just going to ask for half of what I spent.

Asking price is $6,000obo
Car is located in the Bay Area, Cali.
PM for more details, questions, whatever.

Engine;
CA18DET (Around 65K on the motor)
SR20 T25G Setup (Turbo was fully rebuilt w/ new center section 3K miles ago)
Taka Turbo Lines w/ Optional Black Fittings
ARC SMIC
HKS 256 Cam Shafts
HKS Blow Off Valve
HKS Actuator
HKS Down Pipe
Prof Cat Back Exhaust
M’s Intake
Walbro Fuel Pump
HT Hot Pipe
Denso Iridium Plugs
Black Powder Coated Cam Covers
Electric Fan

Transmission;
3 Pluck Clutch
Nismo Pivot
JDM 5 Bolt VLSD
4.2 Final Drive

Suspension;
JIC Magic FLT-A2 Coilovers
Cusco Rear Upper Control Arms
Tein Tension Rods
Tein Tie Rods
Full street/track Alignment

Wheels/Tires;
Impul R1 Mesh 16X7/16X8
Yokohama AVS ES100 225/50/16-245/45/16
Kyokugen Lug Nuts

Brakes;
(F) Q45 Calipers, Power Slot Rotors, and Akebono ProACT Pads
(R) S13 Calipers, Power Slot Rotors, and Project Mu B-Force Pads

Exterior;
Silvia Front End Conversion
Silvia Lock Set (uninstalled)

Interior;
Auto Power Race Roll Bar w/ mot tubing and harness bar
Momo Monte Carlo Wheel
Momo Hub
NRG Quick Release
Omori Boost Gauge
S14 Seats
S14 Manual Seat Belts
Cusco Spin Knob

Ice;
Pioneer Deck
Polk Front Speakers
Viper Alarm

New Replacement Parts;
Nissan Clutch Slave Cylinder
Nissan Clutch Line
Nissan Clutch Master
Nissan Cam Cover Gaskets
Nissan Cam Oil Seals
Timing Belt Kit
Low Temp Thermostat
Rear Main Seal

Thanks for looking at my post,
Chris

BoroBoroS13
08-15-2005, 11:01 AM
http://www.zilvia.net/photo/showphoto.php?photo=3170&password=fad67f267adeb6109dc1586b71dc0baa&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Two pix can be found through that link in zilvias gallery. Keep in mind that they are old pix and the aero bumper may or may not be included with the car.

BoroBoroS13
08-16-2005, 06:50 PM
No one is interested? Is the price too high or something?

sLiDewAys
08-17-2005, 12:53 PM
no offense beasue i owne one. but you have a ca18det/ and u know how the sr fags dont like us. good luck with the sale man ill spread the word.

ps. wanna part out that aero bumper? ill pay for it and giv eu my oem one?

brandon

08-17-2005, 01:45 PM
how is that a "fully built" if it has a stock sr turbo and doesn't run right? maybe you should check what "fully built" means first. good luck!

kazuo
08-17-2005, 03:17 PM
no offense beasue i owne one. but you have a ca18det/ and u know how the sr fags dont like us.

or maybe its just CA/KA owners who feel a need to make it into an issue by calling people "fags" cause they have a different engine.

Anyway, Chris, you should part the car out.

Seriously.

You'd get more than $6k most likely, or just about the same amount, and I already see a couple items I'd like to take off your hands (the rollbar and the boost gauge :)).

BoroBoroS13
08-17-2005, 08:15 PM
I want to part out the car but I have no where to do it. I know I can get more than 6K too... lol

As for the negative comment driftheaven, please keep it to yourself next time. Theres enough flaming going on in this site as it is. Thanks

kazuo
08-17-2005, 11:46 PM
I want to part out the car but I have no where to do it. I know I can get more than 6K too... lol

Chris,

Talk to Uncle Don, aka NCDA Don... he has a garage in the city he can rent out to you. You can part it out there.

Otherwise, try the Bay Area Motor Car Club (google it). They also rent out garage space for like $150/mo-ish. You can store the car there while you part it. 24 hr access, secured & all that junk.

BRB240
08-17-2005, 11:59 PM
Those wheels are bitchin... Would you consider selling them if you have not sold the car in a couple of weeks?

BoroBoroS13
08-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Thanks a lot for the advice art.

Yea, if the car isnt sold than I will part off and offer you the wheels first brb240

BRB240
08-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Yea, if the car isnt sold than I will part off and offer you the wheels first brb240

Cool thanks! Could you PM me a price you would like to get so I can see if I can budget them for purchase in the future?