PDA

View Full Version : car got broken into

91CRXsiR
08-07-2005, 03:13 AM
yea, so some loser went in my car and took my ashtray w/ change and some papers from my glove...

enjoy the tacos asshole

it was the 240 they broke into FYI

HyperTek
08-07-2005, 03:27 AM
that sucks.. when my stereo was jacked during a saturday class at my school, poor bastards took my ashtray full of coins as well.. I can just think they must be really fucking ghetto.. and took my lil froggie plush animal toy.

FaLKoN240
08-07-2005, 05:26 AM
WHEN BASTARDS BROKE INTO MY CAR THEY STOLE MY ASHTRAY TOO!!!! It didn't even have money in it, just those JDM squash scented beads, and a finger puppet from an anime i like. :( It took me hella long to find an ashtray, but i found one when JPang wrecked his car :D Thanks dude!

ballr858
08-07-2005, 06:42 AM
when mine got broken into they just stole my stereo, speakers in trunk, and a bunch of cds. thank gawd they didn't take my ashtray.

carlos9984
08-07-2005, 03:56 PM
...thank gawd they didn't take my ashtray.

thank god they didn't take mine too...

they took my cd player, a bunch of cds and my set of tools!!
fawkers...

JDMark
08-07-2005, 05:57 PM
when my stereo got jacked they cracked the fuckin dash! but left the 50 dollar shift knob and 150 dollar steering wheel. now i got a bling bling alarm :bigok:

so howd they get into yours? my passenger window is all flimsy and loose now so i guess thats how they got into mine. such a sick feeling though, working hard for something then fuckers just take it. your lucky they didnt take anything of value

wingsnthangs
08-07-2005, 06:30 PM
A few months ago, my car was burglarized too on the one night I forgot to arm my alarm and hide the headunit. They smashed the passenger door glass, and went straight for the Sony headunit, which was worth no more than $50 (it was old and the CD player was acting up anyways). They stole the headunit, a couple CDs (burned and legit), and my garage opener. In the process of stealing my stuff, they dented up the stereo bracket and left shattered glass everywhere.

I have since installed a new glass myself, and it rolls up fine. However, it still makes a crackling/creaking noise when going up and down (but no apparent damage). I also replaced the stereo with a much nicer one, but I have yet to replace the CDs that were stolen. And to this day, I sometimes find tiny bits of glass in obscure crevices and in the seats.

This happened in San Diego, land of car thieves.

SimpleSexy180
08-07-2005, 11:04 PM
hey i know how u feel about the glass, i keep finding some randomly every once n awhile.

theicecreamdan
08-07-2005, 11:49 PM
I cut my finger on broken glass in my corolla a long time after the window was broken,,, it sucked.

FaLKoN240
08-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I find random glass too. . .

SimpleSexy180
08-08-2005, 01:58 AM
haha yeah well atleast your guys broke from somebody trying to break in...mine was a more crazy situation

91CRXsiR
08-08-2005, 04:39 AM
well the thing is... I HAD NO RADIO hahah it was already jacked

A Spec Products
08-09-2005, 01:31 AM
yea, so some loser went in my car and took my ashtray w/ change and some papers from my glove...

enjoy the tacos asshole

it was the 240 they broke into FYI

awww stan that sux dude!

at least they didnt steal the car itself or anything else more valuable.

if someone steals my ashtray they're getting like 97 cents in pennies.

Drunk Bastard
08-09-2005, 05:02 AM
check this out. next time yo uthink your car is gonna get broken into, have a 12-gauge handy so when they are JUST about to get inside your car you can blast em.....atleast thats what us gangsta's do.......

:cool: :cool: :cool:

undercoverdjay
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
it seems every 240SX gets its ashtray ganked. I saw an 89 for sale, it was left unlocked and well, guess what was gone....I laughed about it but damn, its really an issue. Missing ashtrays are as common as SR swaps in conversations I have with other 240SX owners.

91CRXsiR
08-10-2005, 01:00 AM
check this out. next time yo uthink your car is gonna get broken into, have a 12-gauge handy so when they are JUST about to get inside your car you can blast em.....atleast thats what us gangsta's do.......

:cool: :cool: :cool:

straight not going to jail agian over a piece of shit ( the thief, not the car haha )

chlatboy
08-10-2005, 04:32 AM
Ashtrays must be a hot item on the black market if thats what they are stealin. Fuckk the car, gimme the ashtray!!!