PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been/hear of SR20STORE?

linkwpc
08-05-2005, 09:37 PM
I need to install some 4 to 5 lug stuff and I have found a place called SR20STORE in Gardena. Has anyone hear or been there before? I just want to find out if there are good or not. They have a website www.sr20store.com

fliprayzin240sx
08-06-2005, 04:03 AM
Since theyre basically in your backyard, why dont you drive out there and check it out yourself? I mean thats the best way to find out isnt it? Remember, its always better to pick parts up yourself than to order something online and cross your fingers they dont screw you over by not sending the part to you or sending you something broken.

TheTicTac
08-06-2005, 06:23 AM
Marco is one of the best people to get parts from. He's been in the game for a long time now.

mrmephistopheles
08-06-2005, 07:16 AM
SR20STORE is the SHIT!!
Marco rules.
He always has the good stuff.

linkwpc
08-06-2005, 08:29 AM
I have all the parts but I want him to install it. So I was wonder how was the service there... I just want to know if its a good place to take my car there and let him install 5 lugs and Z32 brakes on my car.

linkwpc
08-08-2005, 10:52 AM
anyone know if he is good installings things to S14?

rancid240
08-08-2005, 12:50 PM
5 lug and z32 is so cake. Dont pay for it, just have fun and learn something by doing it yourself.

shingouki1
08-17-2005, 09:45 PM
i have been to the sr20store as well. he sold me a sr20det with a blown headgasket. it was shooting all my coolant out my exhaust and the oil cooler was leaking oil all over the place not to mention the turbo has an enormous amount of shaft play and was already chewing into the housing. he told me water shooting out my exhaust was normal and i shouldnt worry about it. i have always said that marco is cool until you question him about the stuff you are gonna buy from him. after that he becomes an asshole. when i questioned him about the motor he turned on me and started talking shit. i basically took my motor out and showed up at his shop and waited to get my money back. my brother went in there once also asking for a part before i went to buy my motor, he basically shut the door in his face. i guess you gotta catch him when he isnt on his rag once a month cuz he is a real pussy once he see's shit is getting serious. i know plenty of other people that have been screwed over by him as well (bad motors, tranny's, an parts) who dont buy from him anymore. if i only would of met this people before i bought my motor from him. he doesnt give anyone warranty for on any motors. if you are buying a s13 or s14 motor watch out he uses shady tachtics to get you to think the motor is good.

luisgonz
08-17-2005, 09:57 PM
I sent a friend over his way because his sentra sr20det motor went out and he did the swap and charged a shit load and it had loose bolts all over the place,I bought a ecu from him and said it was good but turned out it had a blown relay in the shit,I asked him for a refund or exchange and told me no and said it was good but i dont think so.............If you want go to him and you well see what i went through........Iam not going to talk shit about him but say go somewhere else.

kazuo
08-17-2005, 11:54 PM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=82945

There is a forum, and a thread for this guys.

Perhaps repost your experiences there, where it will be seen?

shingouki1
08-18-2005, 12:26 AM
I sent a friend over his way because his sentra sr20det motor went out and he did the swap and charged a shit load and it had loose bolts all over the place,I bought a ecu from him and said it was good but turned out it had a blown relay in the shit,I asked him for a refund or exchange and told me no and said it was good but i dont think so.............If you want go to him and you well see what i went through........Iam not going to talk shit about him but say go somewhere else.

that sounds like the marco i know. he sold a guy i know a u12 sr20det and it blew. then he went back and marco wouldnt refund him the cash because it was only a verbal warranty so he bought an avenir sr20det from him and that blew 3 months later. i have a friend who bought a sr20de and tranny from him and when starting the motor you can hear the rod knock. he got another motor somewhere else and then the tranny blew third gear.