PDA

View Full Version : S13 Trade For S14

GripR
08-05-2005, 09:58 AM
Hey guys,

I am just throwing this up in the air okay, I made a thread about trading Trade Thread On Nico Has Some Pics (http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=129208)

S13 (180sx) Trade For Stock Kouki S14. S13 (Redtop) Has Blitz Intake & Turbo Timer, HKS SSQV BOV KIT (Recirculated) & Down Pipe, Apexi 4'' GT Spec Exhaust, Tomei Fuel Pump, Kaaz 2 Way LSD, Greddy Boost Gauge, Kyb Shocks And Eibach Springs. Will Also Come With S13 Silvia Dual Halogen Front End (Not Installed) Plus 3 Sets Of Rims, Steelies, Tear Drop And 7 Spoke. Everything Was Purchased And Installed @ Phase2Motortrend & KaazUSA, receipts for everything!!!. Motor + Parts Only 1 Year Or Less Old From Date Of Purchase And Install. Exterior Is Champagne In Good Condition And Interior Is Brown In Great Condition With S14 Seats.

E-Mail ([email protected]) Me If Your Interested... I'd Perfer Local Because I Wouldn't Know How To Get The FE To You If You Live Out Of State.

chlatboy
08-06-2005, 04:32 AM
hahaha. Man i woulda traded you for my zenki. Its not the looker but hey its somethin. I just sold the motor for it so its a rollilng shell. SE converted to manual. Has s15 front end.

GripR
09-18-2005, 06:52 PM
hey sorry for digging this back up, my parents are bugging me about modifying cars and stuff... they want me to focus on school... anybody interested please e-mail me [email protected]

s14dude
10-24-2005, 01:53 PM
sent u e-mail.

silvias14ka24de
10-24-2005, 02:50 PM
I have a 1995 S14 emerald green w 150,000.
Mods:

Megan Racing lowering springs
(1.75'') drop all around

Megan racing front upper Strut Bar

Megan Racing Rear Lower tie bar
(no installed, still new)

Megan Racing headers

2.25'' exhaust piping

Apex'i exhaust tip

"Custom" intake piping

15x6.5' w/ tires BBS Infiniti Rims will be on, Or we can worka deal for the Enkei MM2's

Passenger side window has a crack about 6 inches (i taped it w/ electrical tape to prevent further cracking)

Passenger side hood front edge has a small dent, '' '' headlight has nick, '' '' signal turn light is pushed in and broken on one side (due to hit and run) You can see the damage in the picture below. It's not that bad looking at all.

Rear brakes sqeak due to drifting. I can resurface and put new shims on for future buyer/trader

Believe me, it's still in good condition overall

http://myspace-873.vo.llnwd.net/00165/37/80/165310873_l.jpg

I would really like to trade for your car. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, CA 909-730-7140 AIM: boypinoy05 Email: [email protected]