PDA

View Full Version : Possible 89 Sileighty F/S in NY W/ Mods

dknysae
08-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Hello everyone I have an 89 240sx (sileighty conversion) hatchback 5 spd possibly for sale with 158k miles. The car is a dark grey color recently painted with jdm silvia front end, oem carbon fiber hood, tanabe catback exhaust, injen intake, razo shift knob, sony xplod head unit, old school roll down windows. The car runs absoluetly great for a 16 yr old car. Idles perfect accelerates excellent and handles even better. I recently purchased this car about 2 months ago as a project car but i cant afford to continue this project due to the fact that i have massive amounts of bills to pay and no time. The car comes with s13 leather seats in good condition (those darn cloth seats have the tendency to tear so i replaced them), UPGRADES * i recently put in Tein Flex Coilovers (still have the receipts), put on oem 15in tear drop rims with brand set of new fuzion hris. (have receipts for tires, mounting, balancing and 4 wheel alignment), Changed the clutch to a better gripping Exedy clutch less then 1,000 miles ago (have the receipt for install not sure about the receipt for the clutch), Mild tune up was done on monday Aug 1st (changed the plugs and fuel filter they said the wires were still good), Changed the rear pads, rotors, and calipers due to the fact the calipers were never changed and seized up on me (have the receipts for pads and rotors must of threw out the receipt for calipers), I also have available with the purchase of the car jdm s13 folding mirrors with switch and brand new still in package spearco hood pins. I think thats about all the upgrades. All this was done in a period of about 2 months since i had the car. Invested alot of money and time into the car. The car is in great running condtion. I babied the car as best as i could.
The flaws in the car are that the carbon fiber hood is cracked in the front and the front bumper has some paint chips. Bumper is in excellent shape just a lil piece has to be painted over not dents. The car is missing the center grill that says silvia. It was cracked when i got the car so i replaced it with a modified black aluminum grill. Actaully looks nice. The hatch is rust free but wont stay up because one of the gas struts went bad and i never had the chance to replace it. Minor scratches i mean minor and minors dings. This has no affect on the car what so ever. The body lines up perfect.

Im taking offers on the car and whatever offer sounds the best i will consider it. Please no lowballing. Ive put alot of money and time into building this car and you nissan fanatics no how hard it is to find a car in this condition with some what great modifications. All i ask is do your research on how much everything adds up to and what its worth. And shoot me a reasonable offer.

Pics are available upon request but as of right now i only have pictures of the car before the suspension and wheels and seats were put on. Hopefully i will have time to take decent pictures of the car when i have time.

Email or pm me at [email protected] I prefer email cause i can check it on my phone and reply back.

Let the offers begin....