PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT 96 S14 Ka-t

Bone
08-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Do to the arrival of my new baby boy my toy has to go. 156k, New strut spring combo, T3 turbo (.42 compressor, .48 Exhaust 50 trim), external wastgate, open BOV, Top mount mani, FMIC 9x3x28, 3" stainless catback, SAFC II, 370cc injectors, Autometer Boost gauge, Shaved Handles, Blow through MAFS, MSD BTM, VLSD, camber arms, Tinted windows, 5speed tranny, 240mm Clutch (stock is 225mm), New flywheel, New throw out bearing clutch and pressure plate with less than 5k on them. Front clip is now Yellow. Wheels are not included stock SE 16inchers are on the car. I have clear title in hand. Car has been rebuilt it was hit in the front but did not set off airbags. I replaced bumper skin, pass fender, and hood. Reused headlights and markers as they were unhurt. It was a very lite hit.

$5500 with struts, lowering springs and camber arms
$5000 with factory suspension

Will consider trade on SUV prefer Suburban but would consider others.

pics (http://www.cuztomcomps.com/240SX/) are about 2 months old. as I said previously car looks the same other than SE wheels and front clip is Yellow.

CylonFrakker
08-02-2005, 06:36 PM
I have a few questions:
How well does it run?
Any problems with the car drivetrain?
How is the clutch?
A/C work?
How many lbs of boost?
How much hp?
Z brakes?
and where are you located?
Has the motor been built or is it a stock block?
Suspension?
Open Diff?
Power windows and locks work?
Does it have a Sunroof?
Exhaust?
Any other mods or performance stuff?

thanks I know its a lot of question but very much interest4ed

adoboboy
08-02-2005, 06:59 PM
nice car...how bout some engine shots?

Bone
08-03-2005, 08:00 AM
I drive it daily to work and anywhere else I want to go without even thinking about it if that lets you know how well it runs. Drivetrain is solid Low mileage VLSD, late model tranny. Clutch is great hooks hard with only minor stutters when slipping it on the street. Low miles on complete clutch install to. Will not own a Car that the A/C does not work great on ;) ! I am now running it @ 10psi Estimated HP would be 250-280 whp. Stock SE 5 lug brakes. Just east of Chattanooga, TN. Stock block taken care of very well I only run synthetic oil and change it regularly @ 3000 miles or 3 months. All elctrics work however it does not have locks as it has no handles to open ;) All electrics work on the car. The only thing that does not work on the car is the CD player radio works just wont play a CD and I removed the Windshield washer resivoir. If whomever wants it I will include it its just not on the car. It is an SE and does have the sunroof that is in excellent condition. Exhaust is custom downpipe and 3 inch catback with no cats it is straight through. Battery is in the trunk and there are tons of little things done to this car I honestly have done something to it every week. It is an awesome car quick dependable and good on gas. It has honestly served me very well and I will certainly miss it when it leaves.

Will work on getting an engine pic posted.

CylonFrakker
08-03-2005, 09:07 AM
How the hell do you open the doors? Do you have door poppers with a remote? Also is there is backup opening system if the battery dies.?

Bone
08-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Remote controls. Battery is in the trunk so if it dies you unlock the trunk and jump it or change batteries ;)

CylonFrakker
08-03-2005, 01:56 PM
rebuilt title or was it just fixed and the title remains clear
Do you have a number I can reach you at? Very much interested in doing this deal possible this weekend. Or give me a call at 615 579 6482

Bone
08-08-2005, 08:03 AM
To the top... If you have questions I have no problem at all answering them, But please save us both time and read my original post about the car so I dont have to answer questions that were allready answered. NO BS cars for sale its a used car it will not be a perfect 2006 model so have some realistic concerns please. If the reconstructed stamp on the title scares you dont pm me to talk about it scaring you. I do have pictures of the car before it was fixed. If you have legit concerns about the reconstructed title that is no problem. I drive the car daily and dont really care if it sales quick or not the baby seat will fit in it just not idealy. So please no BS guys if your looking for a good turbo car hit me up if your kicking tires leave me alone...