PDA

View Full Version : FS!! my s14 zenki V-MOUNT

xxchurroxx
07-29-2005, 01:43 PM
i'm not in a hurry to sell, so lowballers will be ignored. feel free to leave ur input. and if you have any gripes about the price, then leave a PM

be one of the very few s14s w/ a v-mount setup. with merely a couple feet (yes that's rite, a couple...meaning 2) of intercooler piping, you can imagine the spool time on this thing (if any). i have many ppl who can vouch for how strong and quick it runs, regardless of the mileage.

anyways, has approx 136k on chassis, 86k on s14 sr20det blacktop. interior is in great condition. no rips, tears or cigarette burns. over 20k invested in my car. hate to let it go, but i just bought a house and building her up and paying a mortgage don't quite agree.

i'm asking $13,500 usd OBO

Greddy/trust polyurethane front lip
Greddy/trust sideskirts and rear valence
VIS vented cf hood
JDM s14 zenki headlights
Spray painted gunmetal stock se wheels (maybe a set of 300zx TT wheels as well)

s14 blacktop sr20det with V-mounted intercooler/radiator
Koyo aluminum radiator
Universal intercooler
HKS Super Sequential Blow off valve
Blitz SUS intake
Blitz downpipe
Blitz sbc-id boost controller
Blitz power id meter
Blitz full auto turbo timer
MR 3" Test pipe
Apex'i GT spec 3.74" exhaust
Wahlbro fuel pump
Nismo fuel pump regulator
Exedy stage 1 clutch
SPW Boost, Oil and Water temp meters

KYB AGX adjustable Gas shocks
Eibach Sportline springs
Cusco aluminum front strut mounts
Cusco Type OS Front strut bar
Cusco Type OS Rear strut bar
Tein tension rods
Tein Tie rods
MeganRacing rear Pillar bar
Skyline GTS-t front brake conversion (powdercoated blue)

Sony Xplod mp3 player
Razo aluminum/carbon fiber shift knob
R32 Skyline floormats
Ebay drift knob
Custom Black w/ Blue stitching shift and ebrake boots
Blue/Green Reverse Glow Gages
4 Jensen (stock size) Triaxial speakers
5% tint all around
Compustar alarm WITH remote start! (up to a 3/4 mile distance)

and if the price is right, i'll include a set of 300zx TT wheels w/ falken grbs.

on with the pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/xxchurroxx/My%20Car/CIMG0428.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/xxchurroxx/My%20Car/q11.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/xxchurroxx/My%20Car/q3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/xxchurroxx/My%20Car/q2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/xxchurroxx/Cars/CIMG0433.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/xxchurroxx/My%20Car/q13.jpg

located in Port Orchard, WA. feel free to call me at 626-644-4196, or IM me at churroboi. thanks

joewantstodrift
07-29-2005, 05:07 PM
finally a $13,000 car thats actually worth it. i love the car man. wish i could afford it. all i got is 9k and your car is definately worth more than that. good luck with your sale.

slideways14
07-30-2005, 02:32 PM
how does it run? does it ever overheat or act funny

BlackZenkiS14
07-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Holy shit, that car is facking gorgeous!! I'll bump that all night long.
*free bump*
BTW, where did you have the V-Mount setup done? and What kind of mods were needed, what intercooler core do you have? (size)

BoostInnovations
07-30-2005, 04:07 PM
are those JDM headlights HIDs?

drifts135
08-01-2005, 11:48 AM
By any chance do you have a dyno sheet? I'd love to see the graph...plus know the numbers it is lying down.

xxchurroxx
08-02-2005, 05:59 PM
nope, doesn't overheat...it cools quite well actually, since normally a front mount would block airflow. although it only has a single electrical rad fan, which it should probably be upgraded to dual for cooling to be a little bit more efficient.

the guy that did the vmounting the car dynoed it at around 240ish rwhp at 12psi of boost, i was suprised that numbers were not higher. a friend of mine with a sentra se-r w/ a blubird sr and a t28 (similar setup to mine) ran a 13.6 in the 1/4 mile, whereas my 3rd run ever w/ crap tires i ran a 13.4. his car dynoed at 256 fwhp. numbers do no justice with my car. with stock internals, this is capable of high 12s in the 1/4. u would really need to go for a ride in it to really experience the responsiveness of my car. spool-up is nearly a split second away...perfect for keeping a lower power band when ur out drifting about town.

no, the jdm zenki headlights are not HID. the only difference i can tell is that they're a tad bit more clear than the usdm, and there's black housing around the normal and bright lights.

as far as modifications done for the v-mount...i needed the jdm bumper support for the rad and IC to fit through, obviously modifications to the IC and rad to be mounted in that way (ic endtanks were welded shut and new openings were made). also most importantly, there needs to be a coolant expansion tank custom fabbed to be located somewhere at a higher elevation than the radiator. this acts as a surge tank and for it to have enough thermal driving head for coolant to reach the rad when any is lost or evaporated. i'm really not sure as to what size intercooler i have, i can measure it for u if u really do please. oh yeah, and also just a small cutout needed to be made in the stock rad support for my IC to fit.

xxchurroxx
08-08-2005, 10:05 PM
bumpage.......

werwuryoantenaz
08-09-2005, 10:51 AM
sicks ass car....so im guessing no trades cause you need money....well if you do i have a 10ae rx-7

xxchurroxx
08-12-2005, 07:32 PM
may be interested in trades + cash. this car is my daily driver and i'm looking to buying my friend's fully built s14. this will leave me with a fully built show car and another daily driver.

white24D
08-12-2005, 09:18 PM
props on the nice interior pic!

werwuryoantenaz
08-13-2005, 07:51 PM
deleted....

dancinghobo
08-14-2005, 11:21 AM
so your giving him 6500 for his zenki? if that isnt the lowest lowball ever, i dont know what is... :mrmeph:

xxchurroxx
08-14-2005, 05:22 PM
nice fc. but for the price it's not quite what i'm looking for.

werwuryoantenaz
08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
its not about the price...its how good of a quality my car is..its not like im gonna make money on his car..im prolly gonna be keeping it till i graduate..(4+yrs from now)..well thanks anyway....good luck or your sale

werwuryoantenaz
08-16-2005, 01:37 PM
think about it...

xxchurroxx
08-22-2005, 12:51 PM
still availible. anymore offers?

werwuryoantenaz
08-22-2005, 04:36 PM
iam still interested....

xxchurroxx
08-23-2005, 10:52 PM
i'm looking for at least 10-11k plus a reliable daily driver.