PDA

View Full Version : First Live Show

Var
07-28-2005, 05:12 PM
:rawk: As some of you know i'm in a metal/rock band. We're having a live show on August 14th at "The Pound" in San Francisco. I would really appreciate it if as many of you as possible came out and supported this show. It's a Battle of the Bands so the more tickets we sell, the better spot we'll have and hopefully headline. Also the winner of the show is all dependant on audience applause. So if you guys could please come out and kick it it would be sweet.

Tickets are 8 dollars a piece available through me. I will bring a few to the next night drift.

I'm really counting on you guys. And i'll be sure to bug you on the telephone or pm until you give in and say you're going. It's on the same day as the Mopar event..but you should come out and support me instead of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.

Cliff Notes
What: My band playing live for the first time evar!
When: August 14th 4pm
Where: The Pound SF
Why: fuck yo couch
Cost: 8 dollars per ticket, available through me.

I'll be bringing tickets to the bbq on 8/7 as well. If you're on my speed dial, i'm gonna harass you about it too.

Drift101
07-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Yo Var, I'm in! You got any samples of your stuff? Be sure to hit me up at the next night drift!

FaLKoN240
07-28-2005, 06:18 PM
I SUPPORT VAR!!! I WILL BE THERE, I hope I don't have work. . .

Andrew Bohan
07-28-2005, 06:56 PM
i'm there

message length

kazuo
07-29-2005, 01:28 PM
And as an added bonus, SOL ASUNDER will be there too! wewt!

I'm going Var. Gonna try to get on the guestlist tho so I dont have to pay.

I'm poor. lol

Var
08-05-2005, 04:49 PM
bump..it's coming up. I need loud and rowdy people there.