PDA

View Full Version : How can you tell if a car shop is reliable?

Mervyn
07-28-2005, 04:36 PM
I have seen lots of cases where drivers have their car taken to the shop for inspections or installations then finds something stolen afterwards and then the company starts saying no one has taken anything. So is it better to just have your things fixed at your friends car shop or what?

drifther
07-28-2005, 04:49 PM
So is it better to just have your things fixed at your friends car shop or what?

hah that's what I wanna know cause I worry about people who wanna try and rip me off just cause I'm a girl. I guess you just gotta do it yourself (or with a little help)..

Var
07-28-2005, 05:03 PM
How can you tell if a car shop is reliable?

You can tell if I own it.

Millbrae Auto Repair
120 El Camino
Millbrae CA, 94030

RSP13-Sideways
07-28-2005, 05:19 PM
You can tell if I own it.

Millbrae Auto Repair
120 El Camino
Millbrae CA, 94030

Just make sure no ARMENIANS are workin' on it......

420sx
07-28-2005, 11:47 PM
lol. Vai VAi molodez dshigit! savsem Maladec!

evilimport
07-29-2005, 01:25 AM
I have seen lots of cases where drivers have their car taken to the shop for inspections or installations then finds something stolen afterwards and then the company starts saying no one has taken anything. So is it better to just have your things fixed at your friends car shop or what?
Talk to the car shop customers... they would tell better than anyone how well the shop did.... And as for a friend's shop, I wouldnt do that either. I've learned the hard way about friend's shops...you can get screwed there too only in the end you have a busted car and 1 less friend. Happened to me, and I had to sue the guy to get my shit straightened out.

Sil-Abc
07-29-2005, 05:39 AM
go to westborough's place. hes a profressional! or u can meet jon wayne and be nice and come to his meet on AUGUST 7TH and he can help u out :D

bay area car meet (http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=84934)