PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

16 yr old drftr
07-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Hello everyone!! My name is kyle im 16 and i own a 1992 240sx i bought from my neighbor. Its all stock for now, im waighting a $600 check to roll my way (long a$$ story) and i then plan on getting an apexi n1 dual tip cat back and an injen cold air intake with money from my last job. Needs a bit more power to get it to drift.(and yea i can drift like a mofo,you can ask the fag in the mustang about that,(another long story) Then i need to get some stiffer spring cause that car under steers baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. But that will be awhile, i have alo of dreams for that car.

Kyle

Phlip
07-27-2005, 07:49 PM
This is getting FUN!!!
http://www.nls.net/mp/syd/pox/troll.jpg
... thank you for creating the first instance in which I could use that picture more than once in a day.

Andrew Bohan
07-27-2005, 07:53 PM
http://www.kswmyy.com/troll3.jpg

i declare a trolliday

MakotoS13
07-27-2005, 08:26 PM
okay here's some stuff you need to know:

A- 240SX's are the best drift cars ever
B- A is a lie perpetuated by gay people and pedophiles
C- the new pope is the antichrist sent from the devil's sidekick apolyon to help his blackened wings swallow the globe
D- you neeed to swap your motor out for a real one. something with 5.0 liters and ford racing valve covers. don't be a pussy, get a real motor. in fact, get two, cause you're probably so stupid you'll forget to put fluids in it before the whole initial cranking process thus causing it to seize up much like the solid, inanimate, chunk of carbon your skull appears to be.
E- is for elephant
F- is for forget about making friends here.
U

sw20>>s14
07-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Hello everyone!! My name is kyle im 16 and i own a 1992 240sx i bought from my neighbor. Its all stock for now, im waighting a $600 check to roll my way (long a$$ story) and i then plan on getting an apexi n1 dual tip cat back and an injen cold air intake with money from my last job. Needs a bit more power to get it to drift.(and yea i can drift like a mofo,you can ask the fag in the mustang about that,(another long story) Then i need to get some stiffer spring cause that car under steers baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. But that will be awhile, i have alo of dreams for that car.

Kyle

omg...where have you been all my life?..marry me please... :love:

16 yr old drftr
07-27-2005, 08:45 PM
okay here's some stuff you need to know:

A- 240SX's are the best drift cars ever
B- A is a lie perpetuated by gay people and pedophiles
C- the new pope is the antichrist sent from the devil's sidekick apolyon to help his blackened wings swallow the globe
D- you neeed to swap your motor out for a real one. something with 5.0 liters and ford racing valve covers. don't be a pussy, get a real motor. in fact, get two, cause you're probably so stupid you'll forget to put fluids in it before the whole initial cranking process thus causing it to seize up much like the solid, inanimate, chunk of carbon your skull appears to be.
E- is for elephant
F- is for forget about making friends here.
U

Your a dumbass. The fag in the mustang was a kid who went to my school, I pulled into any empty parking lot to do a few donuts before returning home, thats when i saw the mustang i drove by to make sure it wasnt anybody who could get me in trouble then did a few donuts. He looked a me then was like ha. He did one donut which was when i just drifted the whole parkin lot around him and his girlfriend. He pulled me over and asked me how i did that then asked me if i wanted to race, thats when i laughed and left.

sideview_180sx
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM
Your a dumbass. The fag in the mustang was a kid who went to my school, I pulled into any empty parking lot to do a few donuts before returning home, thats when i saw the mustang i drove by to make sure it wasnt anybody who could get me in trouble then did a few donuts. He looked a me then was like ha. He did one donut which was when i just drifted the whole parkin lot around him and his girlfriend. He pulled me over and asked me how i did that then asked me if i wanted to race, thats when i laughed and left.

You are such an idiot. eat my fuck you bitch. show some manners and act humble if you want to learn. if not, you won't learn shit. pretty much you don't know shit. if you knew something, springs would not be the cure to understeer, also drifting with an open is not drifting. you act like a 16yo. drifting isn't the only thing. learn about your fuckin car you tool. get the FSM online or buy it.

BTW makoto is rite about that list of his :werd:

MakotoS13
07-27-2005, 08:57 PM
don't feel special. you are but one of many.

honda tech is around the corner and to the left.

Phlip
07-27-2005, 09:05 PM
You're from Charleston, SC... From September 22 until the evening of the 25 (or possibly the morning of the 26th), I will be in Charleston for the Moja festival on market street in Charleston and on the other side of town visiting my lady. I would like for you to PM me, maybe we can meet up, at which point I will beat you to within an inch of your life, if for nothing other than wasting our time. The world will not miss you if, for any reason, you happen to not make it.

TheSnail
07-27-2005, 09:14 PM

Kyle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/ninthlayer/random_crap/dontcare_640.jpg

theicecreamdan
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
I totally pwn3d this guy dorifting yesterday, it was awesome

RJF
07-27-2005, 10:35 PM
16 years old?

Maybe we need to turn on the COPPA features on the forum, so Mommy and Daddy know which websites are being visited.

mrmephistopheles
07-27-2005, 10:47 PM
ROCKED!!!!