sileight_04
07-27-2005, 11:37 AM
hey whats up zilvia people. a couple of months ago i bought a
Greddy Emanage,
Greddy Emanage Ignition harness,
Greddy Emanage Injector Harness,
Greddy Profec E-01
And a USB cable to connect the two

the reason i am selling theese because i have recently come to the point where i will need a full standalone system. so that means saying good bye to the user friendly Emanage. well about the parts: they have only been installed in the car for 2-2 1/2 months, less than 1000 miles. (not daily Driver) i have boxes and manuals for everything. everything is mounted in the glovebox to be hidden. it is all mounted nice and clean. so if you have a s13 and want the glovebox with it all already mounted that can be arranged. i would like to sell everything as a package deal. i am currently taking offers if you would like pics or anymore info on the stuff please e-mail me at [email protected] but also post here to get your post count up. well let me know people

sileight_04
07-28-2005, 03:52 AM
Bump Bump Bump

Gangsta_S14
07-28-2005, 08:47 AM
I am considering getting the emanage. I am also considering the emanage ultimate as well as standalone systems like the Apex power fc and HKS Fcon Vpro.

I know that they all have similar features but with the emanage ultimate/Apex power fc/HKS Fcon Vpro you can eliminate the air flow meter (For high hp applications) What are you shooting for? I know that the HKS needs to be tuned by an HKS pro dealer.

Is there anything that you are looking for in particular in a full standalone that the emanage does not have? Thanks!

Ritz S14
07-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Are you seperating? I'm interested in teh e-01.