PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Threads... Read!!!

240silvia
07-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Ok, there has been a lot of ppl lately... that will reply to a post and just say something like.... off topic, or this should be in chat, or this should be in the motorsports section. STFU!!! Most of the guys that are saying this shit are ppl with under 100 posts. If you see a post that doesn't belong there and you aren't a mod, STFU, say what you have to say and leave it up to a mod to move it. God damn, it's seems so retarded that when I go to check the new comments on posts, all it says is... uhhhhh.. why in the hell would you put this here? Jackasses... just stop!

So go ahead and flame away or say.... "this doesn't belong here"

chlatboy
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Ok, there has been a lot of ppl lately... that will reply to a post and just say something like.... off topic, or this should be in chat, or this should be in the motorsports section. STFU!!! Most of the guys that are saying this shit are ppl with under 100 posts. If you see a post that doesn't belong there and you aren't a mod, STFU, say what you have to say and leave it up to a mod to move it. God damn, it's seems so retarded that when I go to check the new comments on posts, all it says is... uhhhhh.. why in the hell would you put this here? Jackasses... just stop!

You are right. There has also been an abundance of useless threads and useless bandwagon jumpers!!

sr240mike
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Somebody having a bad day?

240silvia
07-26-2005, 03:46 PM
not at all man. Just bothers me. I posted a topic about the Initial D game for PS2. And I made a mistake and put it in the chat section. 2 ppl posted, both of them said it was off topic. Just annoying. STOP IT!

Var
07-26-2005, 03:49 PM
There's a reason why there are sections. Everyone makes mistakes, but other people cant tell if you did it buy accident or you didnt know better, that's why they give you a reminder. When you do it again ...LIKE THIS THREAD!!... open wide.

240silvia
07-26-2005, 03:52 PM
jesus, I just don't see why you would post just to say... this doesn't belong here. IF you must add that, then say it, BUT, comment about the thread also. Why is that so hard?

Oh, and i put this here so ppl would see it.... more ppl look here than in the off topic chat

JaeTea
07-26-2005, 04:14 PM

Actually the new thing is to flame the shit outta people who post pics outside of the picture thread.

:fawkd:

hoochiscrazy
07-26-2005, 04:20 PM
yeah, its pretty sad how serious some of these people are about a messageboard. who cares what goes where. if the moderators want to move something, then they have their reasons, but i cant see any good reason why some guy who is going online would be bothered by someone making a post with a pic of their car in it. not to mention the picture section doesnt allow for discussion, so it makes sense to have your own thread so multiple people can talk about your car. take a lesson from fresh alloy or practically every other message board out there and get over it.

240silvia
07-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Actually the new thing is to flame the shit outta people who post pics outside of the picture thread.

:fawkd:

Point being what? What does your post have to do with this thread?

SilviaDriver
07-26-2005, 04:52 PM
quit being a lil bitch, learn to post in the right section, youve been here for like 3yrs and still cannot remember which section your in?

not only did you cry like a lil girl in this thread, you decided to post in the wrong section again and rant your feelings about how you feel when people reply to your thread, acting like people really care how you feel.

we have enough dumbasses whom cant follow directions on this forum already, dont add yourself to that pool, but hey you probably already have by making this weak ass thread.

you act like making this thread will save you grace? only thing coming is either a lock or a warning to be pinked. hell id ban you for being dumb if i was able too.

zilvia use to not have an OT section, but created one for threads like these. learn to use it.

how the hell is this chat? youve been here for over 3 yrs and still cant post in the right section

kuramaya
07-26-2005, 05:04 PM
people just working on posts counts is all it is...

justinhustle
07-26-2005, 06:43 PM
this post is almost as gay as the last complaining one i saw, oh say 3 minutes ago

if you dont like the forum leave

if you dont like what people post, dont read it

and if you must post in the wrong section, send me a copy of those naked pictures of your sister/mom/wife/gf i heard so much about

zero.counter
07-26-2005, 06:47 PM
quit being a lil bitch, learn to post in the right section, youve been here for like 3yrs and still cannot remember which section your in?

not only did you cry like a lil girl in this thread, you decided to post in the wrong section again and rant your feelings about how you feel when people reply to your thread, acting like people really care how you feel.

we have enough dumbasses whom act follow directions on this forum already, dont add yourself to that pool, but hey you probably already have by making this weak ass thread.

you act like making this thread will save you grace? only thing coming is either a lock or a warning to be pinked. hell id ban you for being dumb if i was able too.

zilvia use to not have an OT section, but created one for threads like these. learn to use it.

Damn you for being on this fast as usual!!! :fawk:
:faint:

Shouldn't this thread be in off topic?

Anyways, I can see your point but ain't nothing gonna change unless it is made a rule. If that is your purpose, post in the suggestions forum.

JaeTea
07-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Point being what? What does your post have to do with this thread?

Nothing..but if you read it close enough it contains the secret to life.

240silvia
07-26-2005, 07:38 PM
i'm sure you guys are as stupid as you act. Little Mr. Silvia Driver... lol, this thread isn't about me. It's stupid that guys will make a post on some threads saying to change the topic. If you are don't agree with that then I don't know what the hell to tell you... You ARE one of those meaningless bastards who only cares about their post count, just like bjorkluv said. So if you don't have anything to add to the thread, stfu, and have a nice day... :D

Sil Beer S13
07-26-2005, 07:41 PM
^ you sir are very dumb. Go away.

SilviaDriver
07-26-2005, 07:51 PM
i'm sure you guys are as stupid as you act. Little Mr. Silvia Driver... lol, this thread isn't about me. It's stupid that guys will make a post on some threads saying to change the topic. If you are don't agree with that then I don't know what the hell to tell you... You ARE one of those meaningless bastards who only cares about their post count, just like bjorkluv said. So if you don't have anything to add to the thread, stfu, and have a nice day... :D

your the one sitting there believing people are dumb as they act, but your out proving it by posting in the wrong section again, after people already told you, you cannot read correctly.

i know the thread isnt about you, but its turned to you because you cannot read that chat isnt for your lil sissy rants and bitching. people make those post to tell you to change to other section to remind dumbasses that they cannot read. is it that you cannot read, or wanting to post in chat to ensure people view your thread so you may save your little game.

like stated above. you are dumb please leave. and its the internet, stop crying over it. seriously stop, your making yourself look stupid more than you already have. but hey you already did that when you first came onto zilvia

your acting really stupid just the way you did in this thread

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=13908

SochBAT
07-26-2005, 07:54 PM
"this belongs in the OT"

indeed it does. This rant has nothing to do with 240s in general.

And the reason we try to keep forum members in check with constant 'wrong section' is for organization.
Everything tends to work out alot better when you post in the correct section, and save the time of mods n admins from redirecting threads around. Don't whine about 'noobz' tryin to tell you wrong section, cuz it has its valid point. And really, 3 years and you still post in the wrong section? Shows who really is the n00b.

S14DB
07-26-2005, 07:56 PM
This should be in Off Topic.

Moved

MakotoS13
07-26-2005, 08:19 PM
the irritating part is people liek silviadriver that are like auditioning for mod-ship or whatever. incessantly jumping in on stuff for the sole purpose of enforcing rules that really don't matter all that much and will be enforced shortly by a mod anyhow.

FaLKoN240
07-26-2005, 08:27 PM
*Raises finger* ACTUALLY, shouldn't this thread be in forum suggestions. . .?! LOL, hey I've been here for a less time than you, and I can manage to properly post in the right section.

If they didn't have sections, then you wouldn't have gotten corrected, and you wouldn't have made this thread.

P.S. Stop crying, if I can post in the right section, you should be able to, too.

SilviaDriver
07-26-2005, 08:28 PM
shorty corrected by a mod, and thats why the original thread that started this one still hasnt been moved right? yet this one had more attention.

as posted by a mod before, posting in the right section will help mods do less than they really need to do.

240silvia
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
the irritating part is people liek silviadriver that are like auditioning for mod-ship or whatever. incessantly jumping in on stuff for the sole purpose of enforcing rules that really don't matter all that much and will be enforced shortly by a mod anyhow.

lololol..... :Owned: :Owned: :Owned:

Now, on to that post. That was my first post on this board. I was 16, stupid, and ricey. How can you make something that happened that long ago seem relevant? EVERYONE was there at one point, as I'm sure you were. I was told that was what it was.... so, I believed it. SO, chill out with you wanna be mod ass.... :mephfawk:

S14DB
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
shorty corrected by a mod, and thats why the original thread that started this one still hasnt been moved right? yet this one had more attention.
You know you linked to a thread from 2k2 right?

240silvia
07-26-2005, 08:55 PM
lolol... :Owned: again...... this time by your daddy!

S14DB
07-26-2005, 09:04 PM
lolol... :Owned: again...... this time by your daddy!
I can pwn you too... :lockd: