PDA

View Full Version : which video is this coming from ?

s13driver
07-24-2005, 04:09 AM
ok i saw this gif somewhere online and was wondering if anybody has any info on the video it is originally coming from??

http://www.zen13539.zen.co.uk/byepopo.gif

jojothemonkey
07-24-2005, 04:47 AM
I think that it is from a jackie chan movie um mabey i think it was called "jackie chan who am i" or something like that. but i am sure it was one of his movies.

speeddreamz
07-24-2005, 05:30 AM
probably from "thunderbolt"

ThatGuy
07-24-2005, 08:28 AM
I think that it is from a jackie chan movie um mabey i think it was called "jackie chan who am i" or something like that. but i am sure it was one of his movies.

+1 Jackie Chan's "Who am I?", released in 1998.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0767819640.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

shayrgob240
07-24-2005, 09:06 AM
i love that movie.

Mervyn
07-24-2005, 10:38 AM
nice.. but didnt that movie came out around 2000-2003?

ThatGuy
07-24-2005, 11:36 AM
^Maybe in the United States.

shayrgob240
07-24-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it came out before 2000. i might be wrong though

sLip techniques
07-24-2005, 12:51 PM
that movie is the shizzle. yeah it came out before 2000 for sure

slappythehomelessclown
07-24-2005, 12:54 PM
probably from "thunderbolt"

good movie, he race's 2 skyline's in a FTO.

tew photy
07-24-2005, 07:05 PM
is the car an earlier model EVO? it's hard to tell, but judging from the vents in the front end and the tails, i'd say its that. also, i have never seen the movie you guys are talking about, but are you sure this clip is from that? judging by the cars in the vid, it looks like it was made after 1988?

sLip techniques
07-24-2005, 09:38 PM
yeah its the good model evo and yes its from "who am i"

broken_s13
07-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Does Jacki Chan have a contract with Mitsubishi or something?? Because most of the movies ive seen has him driving a mitsu of some sort.

SochBAT
07-25-2005, 01:30 AM
Thunderbolt was pretty chill. The girls were okay, i would have hooked up with that rich chick. She supports his car hobby. Thats a hard find. Esp. ones that buy you 2 new FTOs.

Sil Beer S13
07-25-2005, 02:11 AM
That was a good movie saw it a while back, in the movie a girl was driving.

I heard that she was a real good driver dunno but that what i heard.

DRFT
07-25-2005, 02:23 AM
my favorite part of the movie is when he climbed to the peak of the hill and yelled out "who am i????"

and when him and the dude with the pony tail was kicking their shins against each other haha

sLip techniques
07-25-2005, 03:03 AM
Does Jacki Chan have a contract with Mitsubishi or something?? Because most of the movies ive seen has him driving a mitsu of some sort.

yeup sure does

SochBAT
07-25-2005, 03:09 AM
Has anyone seen that JackieChan vs Bruce Lee vid? IIRC Bruce shattered Jackie's leg and was sent to the hosp. I think bruce also brought him flowers or something. SOMEONE FIND THAT VIDEO!!!!

crioten
07-25-2005, 11:59 AM
Has anyone seen that JackieChan vs Bruce Lee vid? IIRC Bruce shattered Jackie's leg and was sent to the hosp. I think bruce also brought him flowers or something. SOMEONE FIND THAT VIDEO!!!!

haha, that sounds badass...

SochBAT
07-25-2005, 01:59 PM
There was another video on their fighting styles. Camera was shooting Bruce and Jackie freestyle punching without holding themselves back. In real life, their punches are pretty fast, its hard to catch on camera.
I think jackie was a faster puncher, while lee was a better kicker. And then they made pokemon to 'honor' them. Hitmonlee for bruce, Hitmonchan for jackie. That was stupid.

PS> Bruce Lee rules!!!

broken_s13
07-27-2005, 02:13 AM
There was another video on their fighting styles. Camera was shooting Bruce and Jackie freestyle punching without holding themselves back. In real life, their punches are pretty fast, its hard to catch on camera.
I think jackie was a faster puncher, while lee was a better kicker. And then they made pokemon to 'honor' them. Hitmonlee for bruce, Hitmonchan for jackie. That was stupid.

PS> Bruce Lee rules!!!
AAAAHHHH!!!!!! It all makes sence now. Finally i can sleep well at nite and dream about pokemon.

sw20>>s14
07-27-2005, 07:10 AM
is the car an earlier model EVO? it's hard to tell, but judging from the vents in the front end and the tails, i'd say its that. also, i have never seen the movie you guys are talking about, but are you sure this clip is from that? judging by the cars in the vid, it looks like it was made after 1988?

it is an EVO IV...yes that is from "who am i" that is the scene when they are running from the E36 and the rally girl was driving...that was a good movie...definitely not from 1988...tunderbolt was the shit too...

And then they made pokemon to 'honor' them. Hitmonlee for bruce, Hitmonchan for jackie. That was stupid.

holy shit...it does make sense...ahhhh *sigh of relief* i cant decide whats more sad...the fact that i have watched pokemon or the fact that you know that tidbit of info... :wiggle:

Yoshi
07-27-2005, 11:41 AM

I'd be surprised if he didn't have a contract with them.
When rumble in the bronx first came out in the US, I saw an interview about his car loves (he LOVES all things mitsubishi), and he said that he had a honda in the 80s way back, then got his first mitsubishi and liked it so much taht he won't drive anything else (personally).

I dunno, mitsubishi has made some noteworthy vehicles, but there's NO WAY any of them are so mindblowing that I'd never drive any other make.

meh. to each his own :) Jackie kicks ass :D

ZK
07-27-2005, 02:52 PM

Actually Jackie Chan owns a large portion of shares in Mitsubishi. And he does do a lot of advertising for them. Which helps himself because of his interest in the company.

If you watch "Thunderbolt", every car he drives is a Mitsubishi. Same in "Who Am I" and other movies that involve cars. Watch the electronics they use in his older movies too.. also Mitsubishi TVs, cameras etc.

SochBAT
07-27-2005, 03:32 PM
holy shit...it does make sense...ahhhh *sigh of relief* i cant decide whats more sad...the fact that i have watched pokemon or the fact that you know that tidbit of info... :wiggle:

Dude, when you work where i do, you look up some weird, yet funny crap.

Did you know the Original Black ranger only had 4 fingers when normal? When he morphed, he got a 5th.

www.supersentai.com
PowerRangers RULE!
And Sentai means Taskforce in JDMLAND.

SimpleSexy180
07-27-2005, 05:57 PM
^ lol thats funny how its the black ranger

sw20>>s14
07-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Did you know the Original Black ranger only had 4 fingers when normal? When he morphed, he got a 5th.

www.supersentai.com
PowerRangers RULE!

what do you mean when he was normal? so the black dood only had four fingers? omg i hella forgot about them...power rangers are the shit...the fob yellow one always cracked me up..."SAY-BAH-TOOH-TY-GAH!" :fruit:

Cheesegr8er
07-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Just to clarify, the movie was made in 1998.

SochBAT
07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
I have the Best Avatar and Sig. Damn i Rock.

I like oldschool martial arts movies cuz they started off as martial artists, and integrated it into their acting. Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donny Yen, Samo Hung, and Jet Li. Chow Yun Fat is a poser that learned it only for movies. In a tourney of martial arts, He'd get pwned by Fatty Samo Hung anyday. Bruce would win, then Jackie, then Donny, then Jetli THen Samo.

SUPER offTopic. But you already have your answer!

http://poststuff4.entensity.net/072505/pr.wmv
Some OldSchool For ya. :wiggle:

broken_s13
07-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Dude, when you work where i do, you look up some weird, yet funny crap.

www.supersentai.com
PowerRangers RULE!
When you know sochbat personally you find out some really intresting things. Like one day sochbat went to sleep and woke up with a penis and his boobs were gone. And now I know what a Donkey Punch is. Thank you sochbat. :)

SochBAT
07-28-2005, 04:57 AM
Anytime SweetThang!

Dude, you learn so much working here. Jackie Chan co-starred in a Movie with Bruce lee. Bruce Lee's murder is still unknown as to why he died. "lee family curse" etc etc.