PDA

View Full Version : death penalty now racist??..OMGWTF.

slappythehomelessclown
07-08-2005, 08:44 PM
now, in maryland, there trying to do away with the death penalty.
this was thier excuse :

"if a black man kill's a white women, then given the death penalty, that's seem's racist.(and it's white people saying this!!!!!!!!)..wtf????

OMFG.

so, it's not racist that the BLACK man killed a WHITE women, but IT IS racist if he fries for it?????

i can't believe what this world is coming to.

this all started because 6 out of 7 death row inmates are BLACK.

so what if thier black, they all killed someone, the white guy is gonna fry to so what the fock, is he racist?..no, he killed a white person...

i'm so pissed off right i better stop typing before i got banned..can you feel my anger??

http://www.nodeathpenalty.org/newab024/baker.html

**i just heard of this watching the new's, nothing is "made up".

theicecreamdan
07-08-2005, 08:56 PM
WTF? why do people trying to make changes in the laws always have the stupidest reasons for doing it?
If somebody is against the death penalty for feeling bad about people dying... that's one thing I guess, but how the hell is it racist?

I think those people are racist for being STUPID

dannyboi
07-08-2005, 09:21 PM
Its called liberal white guilt.

MakotoS13
07-08-2005, 09:31 PM
AKA being a bunch of pussies that dont want a society where action has consequences. if it feels good do it.

no, if it feels good question it then if its right do it. fuggin retards.

sLip techniques
07-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Welcome To America!! Woot

TheSnail
07-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Death row is better then life in Prison. So are they being racist for not allowing him to die? Talk amunks yah selves...

Var
07-09-2005, 12:18 AM
i dont wanna hear the word racist again. i swear i'm so sick of it. Jesus christ. who gives a crap if someone makes fun of you because of your race. TOO FUCKING BAD. deal with it.

In fact i dont care if someone kills you because of your race. TOO BAD

blaze1
07-09-2005, 12:26 AM
i dont wanna hear the word racist again. i swear i'm so sick of it. Jesus christ. who gives a crap if someone makes fun of you because of your race. TOO FUCKING BAD. deal with it.

In fact i dont care if someone kills you because of your race. TOO BAD

I bet if someone killed someone from your family because of there race you wouldnt be saying that. The law shouldnt change though.

Var
07-09-2005, 12:28 AM
I was predicting someone would say the exact same thing. If someone killed my family, nothing would justify it. Therefore making it race related wouldnt matter.

FaLKoN240
07-09-2005, 12:34 AM
AGH, MORE RACISM ON ZILVIA!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!
:lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd: :lockd:

kazuo
07-09-2005, 12:36 AM
In America, its ok to be racist as long as you're not white.

Var
07-09-2005, 12:46 AM

Someone give this motherfucker a teddy bear...or a stuffed pengiun doll. YES!

Phlip
07-09-2005, 12:47 AM
or in a managerial position that might require your own personal decision to hire/fire someone

TheSnail
07-09-2005, 12:56 AM
I go to my gas station, the guy always say I'm a taliban and affiliated with BinLaden, and he's from Pakistan. My black friends think Im one of them, My white friends think Im one of them. My close friends call me ChexMex for half czechoslovakian and half mexican(Im Serbian not Czech). I dont have racists hate me because they dont know what I am. Racists are people that are nobody and need an excuse for the reason, or were brought up by racists. It hard to tell racists that their way of thinking is that of a 5year old, but if it was easy, it would not exist. Anyways, I predict the thread starter has some racist in him. I might be wrong but Im good at guessing. I am only racist to the people that think they are more unracist then me.

CaoBoY
07-09-2005, 01:05 AM
and people say its great to be caucasian(lets be politically correct so we dont get in trouble here) caucasians have all oppurtunities handed to them. FUCK that. caucasians dont get college scollarships for being white, almost every other race does. caucasians cant ban together for fear of the 'KKK' groups. but when other groups. but when other groups ban together, and march around the citys screaming out human rights political crap well there ya have it its ok, because if the 'white man' stopped them, it would be considered racist. if somebody kills somebody else and they get the death penatly,well does this ring a bell, "an eye for an eye" what about a caucasion on death row, is he gonna get off it because it was 'racist' for him to be on it? or is it only people of other ethnicities? and what if the judge was an african american who gave him the death penalty? would he be a racist then? people scream racist for stupid things...we might as well go back to calling people witches and burn them just because we dont like them. pulling the race card is pure bullshit. there is no point in saying that its racist for putting someone on death row...thats like saying that if i were to murder someone of another race, and they put me on death row then i shd be able to get off it, because it would be consider racism?

sykikchimp
07-09-2005, 02:15 AM
I think suddenly I'm at LEAST 1/4 black.

TheSnail
07-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Which makes me think about Maria Carrie's thoughs on this. Screw Tiger Woods, he is a shame to the black man.

SochBAT
07-09-2005, 02:52 AM
Dave Chappelle status, lets have a Racial Vote.
Asians, who are we going to take?
Jin? Or Yao Ming?

TheSnail
07-09-2005, 02:54 AM
I though the same thing when mentioning Tiger Woods. Fo shizzle

pignosecoupe
07-09-2005, 04:54 AM
we might as well go back to calling people witches and burn them

I'll go sharpen some long sticks too!!

SochBAT
07-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Nay, ye fellow country men!
Witches and hethens must be throw off a cliff, with their broom!
if they evade death, they will be called demons, and we shall then burn them!
But if they die-ith, they are innocent!

Or we could crush them with BOULDERS!

But yea, i don't think racism is that big a deal.
I call my neighbors 'the n word' and my hispanic neighbors 'the b word' all the time.
I ask em if how many crates of oranges have they sold, etc etc. And they ask me another racial slur.
Its a great thing we have, cuz we aren't stupid to get offended. You can't really eliminate racism, or stereotypes cuz the vast majority of people tend to fall into those categories.

To hell with stupid laws, to hell with people that get offended easily with words.

supracrazy
07-09-2005, 08:22 AM
and people say its great to be caucasian(lets be politically correct so we dont get in trouble here) caucasians have all oppurtunities handed to them. FUCK that. caucasians dont get college scollarships for being white, almost every other race does. caucasians cant ban together for fear of the 'KKK' groups. but when other groups. but when other groups ban together, and march around the citys screaming out human rights political crap well there ya have it its ok, because if the 'white man' stopped them, it would be considered racist. if somebody kills somebody else and they get the death penatly,well does this ring a bell, "an eye for an eye" what about a caucasion on death row, is he gonna get off it because it was 'racist' for him to be on it? or is it only people of other ethnicities? and what if the judge was an african american who gave him the death penalty? would he be a racist then? people scream racist for stupid things...we might as well go back to calling people witches and burn them just because we dont like them. pulling the race card is pure bullshit. there is no point in saying that its racist for putting someone on death row...thats like saying that if i were to murder someone of another race, and they put me on death row then i shd be able to get off it, because it would be consider racism?

Actually The KKK shouldn't even be mentions, Because They are true to the definition of Racism ( believing your Race is superior to another) People demonstrating human rights as you put it are raciest? how?
About the Death Penalty crap. They found out that many people that are charged with the death penalty, are actually innocent. and how the people in main could make such a statement about what there doing with the death penalty is idiotic.

:lockd: :lockd:

420sx
07-09-2005, 10:21 AM
^ wrong. Nazis are. they were all about true Arien race. KKK is nothing. was nothing. will remain nothing.

learn history, bitch

Maeda
07-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Reading this I just have to ask...

Did anyone here actually go to college?

MakotoS13
07-09-2005, 01:33 PM
me me me me me me me me me

Maeda
07-09-2005, 01:34 PM
me me me me me me me me me

Texans don't count. :D

Phlip
07-09-2005, 01:50 PM
What about residents of North Carolina?

420sx
07-09-2005, 02:29 PM

i wander why? so.....if i go the university that makes me a god?

ThatGuy
07-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Well there's no point to this anymore. Not that there ever was one, but.....

:lockd: