PDA

View Full Version : FS or Trade Greddy/Trust SR TD06 20G Turbo Kit

nonissan
07-05-2005, 01:59 PM
This kit retails for $3850 new. It is good for well above 400 whp. There are no bent fins and no shaft play. Included are the turbo, manifold, wastegate, and piping (with O2 bung) from turbo to stock location for exhaust. The wastegate pipe has been bent to clear the usdm steering rack, so that is not an issue. The manifold has some cracks to be TIG welded, but other than that, everything is in great shape.

The kit is located in Chicago. I can help get it anywhere nearby, especially between here and Columbus, OH as I make that trip frequently. Otherwise, shipping cost is paid by the buyer.

Asking $1500 OBO

Trades considered.....

Cheers,

Tim

the tech
07-06-2005, 04:48 PM
This kit retails for $3850 new. It is good for well above 400 whp. There are no bent fins and no shaft play. Included are the turbo, manifold, wastegate, and piping (with O2 bung) from turbo to stock location for exhaust. The wastegate pipe has been bent to clear the usdm steering rack, so that is not an issue. The manifold has some cracks to be TIG welded, but other than that, everything is in great shape.

The kit is located in Chicago. I can help get it anywhere nearby, especially between here and Columbus, OH as I make that trip frequently. Otherwise, shipping cost is paid by the buyer.

Asking $1500 OBO

Trades considered.....

Cheers,

Tim

[email protected]

What kind of trades are you looking for?

qt_240
07-06-2005, 06:19 PM
is this for Sr20 or Ka24? i live in chicago .. and i have alot to offer.. hit me up with PM or email [email protected]

go240
07-06-2005, 07:34 PM
pictures? [email protected]

nonissan
07-07-2005, 07:48 AM
sorry, i do not check this forum too much. i am much easier to reach @
qt- the kit, as the title says, is for the sr engine. i have two 240's, so i am looking for a lot of stuff. nothing in particular, just make offers. wheels (5lug and 4 lug) might be considered, etc....

go240, email me and i will provide a link to the pictures.

regards,

tim

nonissan
08-16-2005, 03:13 PM
still for sale. i am listening to any REASONABLE offers. it will go on ebay in a short while if i do not receive any offers. as i said before, please EMAIL me as i am not on this forum often