PDA

View Full Version : Just Drift 7/16/05 Beginner/Intermediate Drift Session

IngS14
06-29-2005, 03:52 PM
JustDRIFT! is having a beginners special event. limited seats available, so our staff can fully attend to your drifting needs.
this will be available to only beginners and intermediate that requires instructions or assistance. no advance drivers will be allowed to sign up for this event. limited to 20 seats only!
we will have instructors on site to teach and help everyone out.

what: JustDRIFT! beginners/intermediate level
when: July 16/Saturday
where: WSIR Balcony
details: $105.00 via paypal
we will have a full staff of instructors on site to help you out. we will be explaining the basic of drifting and give you the knowledge of car dynamics, alignment and suspension setup for drifting. ranging from beginner setup to advance driving situation.

the class will be limited to 20 drivers so we can concentrate on teaching and making sure everyone can and will learn.

to register:
please send email to: [email protected]
subject: beginners event

name:
car:
modification:
drifting/road race experience:

send payment via paypal to: [email protected]

KEEP IN MIND! THIS IS A LIMITED ENTRY EVENT! REGISTER EARLY!

S13 Charlie
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh man! I am uber-interested in signing up for this, but isn't it going to be a bazillion degrees in Rosamond in the middle of July? Won't that just cause a meltdown of my beloved KA?

If I have an LSD by then, I just might do it.

Drunk Bastard
06-30-2005, 07:49 PM
tell those guys to bring some events to norcal...we hardly have any events up here.....

kenshinS14sks
07-01-2005, 12:54 AM
where is WSIR balcony? what should i prepare if i wanted to attend the event besides helmet, and decent tire tread, working brakes, battery tied down...

Maeda
07-01-2005, 04:12 AM
I'm there.
I'm buying every spot so I can suck it up in privacy.

mrmephistopheles
07-01-2005, 05:44 AM
WSIR
is Willow Springs International Raceway.

If you don't know where that is, my friend google will tell you.

Dousan_PG
07-01-2005, 11:55 AM
ill be there, part driving in day part helping out i guess? mostly stealing maeda's car haha...

p11driver
07-01-2005, 01:11 PM
dont forget water, unless you wanna melt. the last few times theres been a nice breeze that makes up for the heat.

kenshinS14sks
07-02-2005, 05:42 AM
oh...willow springs... the balcony part threw me off. but thanks mephis

S14DriftR
07-03-2005, 04:27 AM
ill be there, part driving in day part helping out i guess? mostly stealing maeda's car haha...
Beginner my ass..........I saw you last sat on oval ;) Just trying to get in as much time as you can now that your car is event ready?

Maeda
07-03-2005, 10:36 AM
haha
my friend is borrowing my car and i just drive part day
i need to get used to transistions in the s14
new chassis, went from 136 hp to 260+ hp
yeah big change.

ill definately be driving big time at thewsir 25th event too. streets baby streets!

-dousan_pg

Var
07-03-2005, 04:20 PM
tell those guys to bring some events to norcal...we hardly have any events up here.....

are you kidding joe? there's 3 events this week..2 are in norcal, and the other @ Buttonwillow.

Var
07-03-2005, 04:22 PM
i need to get used to transitions in the s14

From what i've heard..it's a lot less snappy and more controllable.

Maeda
07-05-2005, 12:42 AM
I just need to learn how to drive plain and simple.

I am a self admitted horrible driftar.

Harrisake
07-22-2005, 12:17 AM
Hey I've been into drifting for 4 or 5 years now. (all started 10 yrs or so when i got a kawasaki 4 wheeler and started getting sideways as often as possible) I recently bought a zenki s14 w/ an sr20 det and i'd love to start drifting it. Unfortunately i don't know of any events, clubs, practice areas etc. in Washington State. Please let me know if any of you know of WA events and IF THERE ARE ANY WASHINGTON DRIFTERS OUT THERE PM ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a million.

Flybert
07-22-2005, 05:18 AM
If you want to drift in the northwest, check the northwestnissan forums. Events out there are fairly regular.