PDA

View Full Version : Now this is hunting...

Macadoshus
06-29-2005, 02:04 PM
http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm

mrmephistopheles
06-29-2005, 02:49 PM
that's awesome.

Andrew Bohan
06-29-2005, 03:34 PM
holy shit. best web page ever

Sil Beer S13
06-29-2005, 04:13 PM
HAHAHAH WTF why does that look like so much fun.

Secretsquirrel
06-30-2005, 09:23 AM
hell yea....wisconsin finally kicken some ass!!

SS

Phlip
06-30-2005, 10:51 AM
that has become the official "I WANT ONE!!!" item of the week for me

vinhisbored
06-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Haha that'd be so fun/funny.

Blues13
06-30-2005, 12:21 PM
wth.. this is almost as stupid as hunting with a grenade.. although that does sound fun too.

SochBAT
07-04-2005, 07:57 AM
hunting with weapons is stupid. Y can't we go back to the good ole' days with spears, and clubs, and packs of sapiens? I wanna hunt with a boomerang.

Anyone ever successfully throw one?

Andrew Bohan
07-04-2005, 01:52 PM
spears, clubs, and boomerangs are weapons

sr240mike
07-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Fishing with dynomite, now thats a sport. Blow guns are also good weapons.

rokmplutonium
07-04-2005, 02:19 PM
HOLY CRAP! did you guys check out the Camel Spider?!

http://www.buckstix.com/camelspider.htm

Imagine if you buy 2 of these eggs. Hatch them, Mate them, and raise the Spiders as pets and train them

:axe:

tew photy
07-04-2005, 05:56 PM
hunting is the most retarded "sport" ever. anybody who thinks its fun to go and blast deers for their horns, or even worse just because its funny to them, is a dumbass with no respect for our world. maybe thinking that makes me a pussy, but whatever. give the deers guns, opposable thumbs, and a comprable thinking capacity and see how fun it is... :fawk2:

s14slide
07-04-2005, 08:16 PM
hunting is the most retarded "sport" ever. anybody who thinks its fun to go and blast deers for their horns, or even worse just because its funny to them, is a dumbass with no respect for our world. maybe thinking that makes me a pussy, but whatever. give the deers guns, opposable thumbs, and a comprable thinking capacity and see how fun it is... :fawk2:

such a tool. Anyone I have ever known who deer hunts does it for 1) it takes a lot of skill, patience and determination to bag a deer. Especially for bow hunters. Deer are some of the most easy animals in the world to spook. I bet you never thought to realize God or whomever you may believe created the world never gave humans the tools to kill for food beyond his mind. i.e. claws, strength, teeth, speed. 2) It's a great source of food. I have plenty of friends who can bag a legal limit of deer and have meat for their family for a year. Venicin is great!! 3) Deer are a real nuicance to farmers. You ever eat an apple? I'd put cash down that any apple you've ever eaten, a deer went down to ensure you could enjoy it. Now is that apple as sweet? And for my last point, if you must cry over people killing animals, go to your nearest Chinese resturaunt and tell them to stop clubbing cats and rats to feed you. (I know, bad joke).

aznpoopy
07-04-2005, 10:41 PM
went down to ensure you could enjoy it. Now is that apple as sweet? And for my last point, if you must cry over people killing animals, go to your nearest Chinese resturaunt and tell them to stop clubbing cats and rats to feed you. (I know, bad joke).

for the record we eat dogs, especially our neighbor's

s14slide
07-04-2005, 10:47 PM
well that along w/ my peeps. But my peeps (pinoy!! woot woot) are a little more specific, in that we prefer black dog. And yes I've had it, and it's not bad!!

s14slide
07-04-2005, 10:58 PM
give the deers guns, opposable thumbs, and a comprable thinking capacity and see how fun it is... :fawk2:

I've already done that, but I call dem der deers insurgents!! :fawk2:
Survival (aka war) is a great sport. At least till you factor in all the "other" people. I'm ready to go back, but hopefully next time I'll either be flying a helicopter or shooting a gun from the side of one.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/theoriginalS14slide/Miscellaneous/hh53_gunner.jpg

420sx
07-04-2005, 11:12 PM
i dont consider hunting with firearms fun. a Bow or a spear are real mens challenge

s14slide
07-05-2005, 12:09 AM
i dont consider hunting with firearms fun. a Bow or a spear are real mens challenge

alrighty then, go get your bow and arrow and a spear and take on a 400 pound Russian behemoth of pork and tell me how much fun that was when you get back.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/theoriginalS14slide/Miscellaneous/sherrian.jpg

remember kids, self preservation is key to a successful hunt.

Drunk Bastard
07-05-2005, 12:12 AM
^^^DAMN, that would be crazy to hunt that big ass boar with a bow :rawk:

s14slide
07-05-2005, 01:09 AM
that would be suicide!! Especially if it was a sow with piglets.

SochBAT
07-05-2005, 01:59 AM
I meant modern day weapons. CroMagnon Style, primative.

Have that MObyDick of a boar charge at you, n shoot it in the head with the bow/arrow. If that doesn't work, jump! if that doesn't work, die.

Drunk Bastard
07-05-2005, 02:32 AM
^^yea, you pretty much summed it up. but you better see him and shoot him before he sees you...otherwise...ya, your dead

Secretsquirrel
07-05-2005, 04:09 AM
fuck the boar...try hunting bear with compound bow...if ur lucky enough to shoot it and actually hurt it before it kicks the shit outta u...even bow hunters carry rifles and pistols when hunting bear for safety

SS

SochBAT
07-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Bears? PSH, just give yogi a basket of food, and then shoot him. If he starts attacking, whip out the tape players, and hit the play button for your recorded message. "The Ranger's not going to like that Yogi!" and he'll stop. "Way to go BooBoo!", he'll say, and then he'll fix his tie, and die nicely. Again, if that doesn't work, feint death.