PDA

View Full Version : Cleeeaan Ass R33 Tails On S14

luckie2hav3her
06-23-2005, 10:35 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/800000-800999/800650_3_full.jpg

Pank
06-23-2005, 10:41 PM
oh MAN that STILL looks like a complete fart

SilviaDriver
06-23-2005, 10:45 PM
thats clean as my ass after taking a shit and forgetting to whipe

91CRXsiR
06-23-2005, 10:54 PM
+2 pts for effort it is as clean as it could get but it still doesn't look right now it looks like a prelude w/ R33 tails

420sx
06-23-2005, 11:01 PM
i got to admit it dont look too bad. but still is a giant waste of money imho.

phrozen
06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
being completely moulded like that looks like shit. if it was removeable and had body lines it would look better

mjjstang
06-23-2005, 11:11 PM
yes looks bad

Jcb890
06-23-2005, 11:15 PM
clean? i suppose so.

gay as aids? yup.

raen419
06-23-2005, 11:18 PM
conversions of this nature are so pointless.

docrice
06-23-2005, 11:19 PM
...looks kinda like a Cobalt....

KILL IT!

toreno
06-23-2005, 11:42 PM
looks like the owner went all out hyphy on that car

Chernobyl
06-24-2005, 12:03 AM
molded = will crack in a few weeks.

Looks ok, I guess. Probably doesn't flow with the lines of the car at all.

Dousan_PG
06-24-2005, 12:05 AM
so fucking lame and ugly

matlock
06-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Sweet that basically is like a skyline now right...haha I am not a fan of molded bodywork

TiNMAN
06-24-2005, 01:36 AM
horrible...

chlatboy
06-24-2005, 01:50 AM
Where can i get that? :2f2f:

Sil Beer S13
06-24-2005, 02:11 AM
so fucking lame and ugly

werd

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

KOUKI KA-T
06-24-2005, 06:09 AM
so fucking lame and ugly

X 3 .

kuramaya
06-24-2005, 06:28 AM
looks ugly, but if people want R33 Tails, I can get em :rawk:

Rich_S14
06-24-2005, 06:41 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/800000-800999/800650_3_full.jpg
Whats up with that car in the back? Looks like they put S2000 taillights on a Tercel haha.

kay_arsen
06-24-2005, 07:23 AM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=9241&stc=1

now this one looks sicker

Jcb890
06-24-2005, 07:53 AM
im gonna have to say that one's pretty gay too. last i checked its not a skyline so stop trying to make it look like one.

Macadoshus
06-24-2005, 08:01 AM
http://www.zilvia.net/f/attachment.php?attachmentid=9241&stc=1

now this one looks sicker

Seen that around where I am at alot recently...looks alright, clean at least. He is selling the car on Autotrader I believe.

Personally I am not into the conversion...if you want a skyline go out and buy one.

And on yet another sidenote, if the molding is done correctly it will not break in a week.

420sx
06-24-2005, 08:10 AM
molded bumpers shatter haha. but i guess people like to waste money

kuramaya
06-24-2005, 08:23 AM
im gonna have to say that one's pretty gay too. last i checked its not a skyline so stop trying to make it look like one.
yeah and skylines are whack as hell, unless its a GTR of course..they are so played out over here...every american has one and nothing better than spanking the shit out of them...or even better before that having the owner say...man you shoulda got a skyline, this is the fastest car in Japan (I had one BTW in 99) then saying...thats only a 4 cylinder..man that shit is whack,,,then I change his whole outlook and they want S14's...

justinhustle
06-24-2005, 09:05 AM
keep the tails on the car theyre originally from

and ps, if you molded those in, why not shave the fuckin 3rd brake light?!

Yoshi
06-24-2005, 10:13 AM
i got to admit it dont look too bad. but still is a giant waste of money imho.
http://myspace-636.vo.llnwd.net/00137/63/66/137996636_m.gif

What the FUCK is that? (your sig)
That's gotta be one of the most racist things I've ever seen.

It has NOTHING to do with the term Ricer as it applies to stickered up hondas. Rick Yune's S2k was probably the least ricey car in that whole stupidly inaccurate movie....

Thus your sig implies that skinhead looking white neanderthals should beat on asians. Fuck that, and fuck you... and if by some miraculous chance, you didn't even realize what that gif implies, fuck you anyhow for being unbelievably naive.

OH and on-topic: Those lights show that someone has some good bodywork skills, it's not my bag, I think it's ugly as hell, BUT you have to give credit to the fabber, that looks pretty professional, even if it IS ugly.

Pank
06-24-2005, 10:17 AM

It has NOTHING to do with the term Ricer as it applies to stickered up hondas. Rick Yune's S2k was probably the least ricey car in that whole stupidly inaccurate movie....

Thus your sig implies that skinhead looking white neanderthals should beat on asians. Fuck that, and fuck you... and if by some miraculous chance, you didn't even realize what that gif implies, fuck you anyhow for being unbelievably naive.

uhhh, I think he just found a fight scene from The F and the F, i dont think he's using zilvia's signature system to spread his anti-asian agenda

NismoSilvia270R
06-24-2005, 10:20 AM

OH and on-topic: Those lights show that someone has some good bodywork skills, it's not my bag, I think it's ugly as hell, BUT you have to give credit to the fabber, that looks pretty professional, even if it IS ugly.

thats what i was thinkin. racist bitch

those tails on the blue s14 dont look terrible. i wouldnt do it, but its not really making it look like a skyline. thats like saying people are trying to make there cars look like 300zxs when they swap on brakes. wtf. its another part that can be used, molded or not. (this is all being said with the assumption that the front of the blue s14 is NOT a skyline conversion too..i havent seen the whole car)

aznpoopy
06-24-2005, 10:30 AM
uhhh, I think he just found a fight scene from The F and the F, i dont think he's using zilvia's signature system to spread his anti-asian agenda

yeah its a scene from F&F
a white guy beating down an asian guy
and then the words 'fight rice' appear

i'm really curious to hear your interpretation :duh:

Macadoshus
06-24-2005, 10:53 AM
(this is all being said with the assumption that the front of the blue s14 is NOT a skyline conversion too..i havent seen the whole car)

It is a full R33 Conversion...check it out for yourself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4542088161&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Same car, recently repainted...

http://www.steves240.8m.com/

Var
06-24-2005, 11:05 AM
You fruitcakes are too sensitive.

Jcb890
06-24-2005, 11:16 AM
yeah and skylines are whack as hell, unless its a GTR of course..they are so played out over here...every american has one and nothing better than spanking the shit out of them...or even better before that having the owner say...man you shoulda got a skyline, this is the fastest car in Japan (I had one BTW in 99) then saying...thats only a 4 cylinder..man that shit is whack,,,then I change his whole outlook and they want S14's...

i like skyline's. i'd rock one in a second, but i like the R34 a lot more than the other older models.

Jcb890
06-24-2005, 11:19 AM

those tails on the blue s14 dont look terrible. i wouldnt do it, but its not really making it look like a skyline. thats like saying people are trying to make there cars look like 300zxs when they swap on brakes. wtf. its another part that can be used, molded or not. (this is all being said with the assumption that the front of the blue s14 is NOT a skyline conversion too..i havent seen the whole car)

well... you're basically retarded. it IS trying to make it look like a skyline by using its brake lights. there is no advantage to having them. the 300zx brakes are an advantage because they help the car perform better while braking.

docrice
06-24-2005, 11:26 AM
That blue one is a total POS, btw. I've seen it at 2 car shows and it got laughed at...all he did was cut out the metal, put the lights in, and bondo the shit out of it. it looks 10x worse in person. He was trying to sell it on ebay for $18k, yeah right. oh and get this: stock KA, only has an intake and a muffler, and its AUTOMATIC!!!!!!!!!!

and the kid's a douchebag. thats the only 240 i would want to destroy for the good of the rest of us...well that and the pimp my ride one...

R33GTS-T
06-24-2005, 11:27 AM
i just can't seem to get into the cars that have skyline headlights and/or tail lights on them......but it does appear to be good body work

as for that blue s14 in the philly area.......i've never even seen it before.......where have you philly guys seen this thing? and its an automatic??? :jerkit: why even bother

Late,
Daniel

Yoshi
06-24-2005, 11:28 AM
You fruitcakes are too sensitive.

heh, maybe you're right, but this is one of those issues where if you let something slide, the next person pushes the envelope just a big farther... and so on and so on... I watched it happen to my whole university, there were huge rallys and almost a riot (we've done that before, several cops were injured last time around).

People seems to miss the trends... if someone does something "outrageous", someone else is forced to try and push if farther becuase a precident has been set, that's not conjecture, that's history.

So ya, was my post a lil over the top? Yep. I'll own up to that. But it doesn't make the gif any less innapropriate, or offensive.

Macadoshus
06-24-2005, 11:33 AM
i just can't seem to get into the cars that have skyline headlights and/or tail lights on them......but it does appear to be good body work

as for that blue s14 in the philly area.......i've never even seen it before.......where have you philly guys seen this thing? and its an automatic??? :jerkit: why even bother

Late,
Daniel

I have saw it driving around a few weeks ago I believe up in Lansdale area....never seen it up close just driving around

SilviaDriver
06-24-2005, 11:36 AM
im asian, vietnamese to be exactly. was i offended by the gif? no, i just found it stupid. why? because there will ALWAYS be somebody racist and nothing can help that. im sure you may be racist yourself in a way, yet you cant take the heat when somebody does it on you but you can project it onto others.

im not targeting Yoshi at all, im in reality speaking in general.

R33GTS-T
06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
that's probably why i haven't seen it lol.....i'm over here on the Main Line.........never in Lansdale really

as for that gif.........i'm white but i still found it to be very inappropriate.......and i do agree with Yoshi's view

projectRDM
06-24-2005, 11:52 AM
It is a full R33 Conversion...check it out for yourself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4542088161&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

That is by far the cleanest amplifier install ever. Period.

"What do we do with all the excess wire?"

" Just leave it hanging man, no one will notice it."

Both cars look like total ass. Poor dumb kids.

Mervyn
06-24-2005, 11:55 AM
it doesnt look right..

hokiruu
06-24-2005, 12:06 PM
forget that weak wackness, buy mine!
ON EBAY NOW. BID AWAY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4558137509&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ALC%3AMT%3A1
I AM ALSO WILLING TO SELL OFF EBAY.
email: [email protected]

IGSDann
06-24-2005, 12:14 PM
From the eBay listing:

"I GOT MY 0-60 with automatic and ran between 7.8 and 8.0 (stock with auto. is 10.0 from what i read)
when i had my venom 400 i ran a time of 7.24 on a cold night out of nowhere after running mostly 7.9s i might have the video clip somewhere... so this is car is quite quick(not fast), but quick... no problem beating civics"

Wow... I can't think of anything funnier than that to say...

MakotoS13
06-24-2005, 12:34 PM

that's probably the most unobservant and stupid thing i've seen in a long time. fuggin tards, that's vin diesel and the guy posting it IS ASIAN. don't believe me? he's from RUSSIA which makes him by definition ASIAN cause its part of ASIA.

http://www.infoplease.com/images/mrussia.gif

thus, this cannot be part of some grand "final solution" scheme to rid the world of asians as that would clearly be a plan to shuffle him from this very mortal coil that you daily take for granted.

420sx
06-24-2005, 12:38 PM
you guys are idiots. yes idiots. the sig has nothing racist about it. you interpret it the way u want. i just think Van disel beating some idiot is funny. thats all. AT BEST it could be refered to beating idiots and assholes. and since when he is a skinhead? have you ever seen one? no.

last time i checked NOBODY on this forum refered to asians as ricers. NOBODY> plus my best friend is asian. and my other friend has a combodian wife. do i call them ricers? NO. why im even justifying myself to your ass?

oh. and thanks for ruining this thread, attention whore.

so. shut your mouth, its not racist and moreover has nothing to do with racism inclinations.

and in more polite kind of way, Fuck Off.

420sx
06-24-2005, 12:41 PM
that's probably the most unobservant and stupid thing i've seen in a long time. fuggin tards, that's vin diesel and the guy posting it IS ASIAN. don't believe me? he's from RUSSIA which makes him by definition ASIAN cause its part of ASIA.

thus, this cannot be part of some grand "final solution" scheme to rid the world of asians as that would clearly be a plan to shuffle him from this very mortal coil that you daily take for granted.

i think that could possibly best explanation of my heritage :wiggle:

btw you are more than welcome to come tell me "fuck you". since you are so "offended" and "butthurt" by innocent humor.

450 S Mahon
Tyler TX 75702
no appointment necessary.

MakotoS13
06-24-2005, 12:56 PM
make sure you let me know cause i wanna video tape somebody takin a shot at ya. i'll take a day off work for that fo sho.

ThatGuy
06-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Here, let me solve this little dilemna so we can get this thread back on topic.

420SX, your signature does not meet the size standards set forth by The Rules and Guidelines of Zilvia. Please read them more carfully before posting your next Signature.

Everyone else in the Thread: Back on topic or PINK, your choice.

NismoSilvia270R
06-24-2005, 04:01 PM
oh damn. its an automatic ka. shouldve expected no-rb..

is it near lansdale? i havent seen it yet

gundamzeta
06-24-2005, 04:27 PM
when people say asian, they mean the ASIAN/Oriental/mongoliod race.

I'm asian, and I don't find it offensive.

I think you guys are just a bunch of hypersensative, PC liberal cry babies.

what kind of racist would drive a car made by the japanese? I know lots of skinheads, NLR's and aryons from living in the Central valley, and they wouldn't be caught dead in an import that wasn't from germany.

ThatGuy
06-24-2005, 04:42 PM
My Warning:
Everyone else in the Thread: Back on topic or PINK, your choice.

Thread Topic:
R33 Tails on an S14

Your Post:
when people say asian, they mean the ASIAN/Oriental/mongoliod race.

I'm asian, and I don't find it offensive.

I think you guys are just a bunch of hypersensative, PC liberal cry babies.

what kind of racist would drive a car made by the japanese? I know lots of skinheads, NLR's and aryons from living in the Central valley, and they wouldn't be caught dead in an import that wasn't from germany.

You are now PINK for 1 month. Anyone else think I wasn't serious??

24Zero
06-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Those tail lights dont look that bad. The body work looks pretty good from the pic. However, it reminds me of a corvette. YUK! But it's his car so :gives:

Chernobyl
06-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Vin Diesel can't be a skinhead. He is Jewish. And I don't care if I get pinked for this.

On topic: And people whine far too much about body modifications to cars. Relax.. nobody is forcing you to like it.

kuramaya
06-24-2005, 08:04 PM

Late,
Daniel

Hey Daniel, you will have some R33 Tails soon enough huh?

OptionZero
06-24-2005, 08:18 PM
isn't there a red/primer'ed on in Sac?

Macadoshus
06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
oh damn. its an automatic ka. shouldve expected no-rb..

is it near lansdale? i havent seen it yet

Don't know if it is from around there, just saw it around there twice one day. I had previously only seen it on autotrader and ebay.

Sky240PWR
06-25-2005, 02:43 AM
You know i was the only person with a Acura integra in my town(20,000 people) that had a body kit, rims, susp, and a little motor mods, and i raced the hell out of that car....LOVED THAT CAR,VERY FAST(well for a na car)!!!, but then other kids wanted to be like me and had their parents buy them acura integras and all the same shit I had, so I sold it and I bought a 91 240sx hb(nobody here has a 240 either) and I wanted to do the whole JDM thing, untill i got on the Forums and relized i would be just another guy with a kit that everyone has or is trying to get, so I wanted to do something differnt/crazy/original, so I put in my RB25DET and I have a certin wide-body kit that most people hate on here(cause it's not JDM) and I'm also putting the R33 tail lights on my car but I'm not molding them.......Anyway why is it when someone wants to do something alittle differnt then the same old shit that we see on here day after day oh wait sometimes it's a differnt color(my bad), why is it that 95% of you trash them or put them down for being a leader and not a follower???..I mean don't get me wrong if the quality of the body work looks like shit then yeah it looks like shit but the quality on the white 240 sx looks pretty dam good!!!

ALTRNTV
06-25-2005, 04:19 AM
That conversion looks like ASS. Shouldn't have molded it. Nevermind, shouldn't have converted it at all.

aznpoopy
06-25-2005, 02:58 PM
You know i was the only person with a Acura integra in my town(20,000 people) that had a body kit, rims, susp, and a little motor mods, and i raced the hell out of that car....LOVED THAT CAR,VERY FAST(well for a na car)!!!, but then other kids wanted to be like me and had their parents buy them acura integras and all the same shit I had, so I sold it and I bought a 91 240sx hb(nobody here has a 240 either) and I wanted to do the whole JDM thing, untill i got on the Forums and relized i would be just another guy with a kit that everyone has or is trying to get, so I wanted to do something differnt/crazy/original, so I put in my RB25DET and I have a certin wide-body kit that most people hate on here(cause it's not JDM) and I'm also putting the R33 tail lights on my car but I'm not molding them.......Anyway why is it when someone wants to do something alittle differnt then the same old shit that we see on here day after day oh wait sometimes it's a differnt color(my bad), why is it that 95% of you trash them or put them down for being a leader and not a follower???..I mean don't get me wrong if the quality of the body work looks like shit then yeah it looks like shit but the quality on the white 240 sx looks pretty dam good!!!

you sold a car you loved just because other people happened to get the same car? sounds like you didn't really love your original car.

i don't really care why he put those tails on his car. wanted to be a 'leader?' don't care. wanted to be 'different?' still don't care. wanted to make his car a skyline? don't really care.

i don't like it because i think it looks ugly. there are some conversions i like. e.g. s14 zenki tails on a s13. hot as hell, still pointless, but hot. these just look like ass.

zenkiDori
06-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Vin Diesel can't be a skinhead. He is Jewish. And I don't care if I get pinked for this.

On topic: And people whine far too much about body modifications to cars. Relax.. nobody is forcing you to like it.
that and half black.

Sky240PWR
06-26-2005, 12:12 AM
you sold a car you loved just because other people happened to get the same car? sounds like you didn't really love your original car.

i don't really care why he put those tails on his car. wanted to be a 'leader?' don't care. wanted to be 'different?' still don't care. wanted to make his car a skyline? don't really care.

i don't like it because i think it looks ugly. there are some conversions i like. e.g. s14 zenki tails on a s13. hot as hell, still pointless, but hot. these just look like ass. well my family and I aren't rich, hell we're not even middle class, the two kids that bought the integras were rich I mean filthy stincking rich, I'm talking about they have Hummers with 24 inch rims,$100,000 mercede-benz, even a ferrari and a few other but you get the point, they can buy a car and drop another $20-30 like it's nothing!! so before they bought their integras I had the best one around, I didn't want to got to having the 3rd or 4th best import around so I lost intrest on that car, understand now?but there is no way I would give up my 240 for anything!!........integra=puppy love and 240sx with a rb=happly inlove!!!...lol