PDA

View Full Version : 1989 240sx s13 rolling shell 400obo - NOR CAL

FRpilot
06-15-2005, 01:23 AM
hi i am moving soon and have to sell my unfinished project 240sx fastback. the car was strictly intended to be a track car and i have started to remove most of the tar as well as any unecessary items. the car is stripped and ready to paint. all the wiring is in a box and ready to be installed back on. i also have most of the interior pieces and ac stuff but not installed. this car would be a great project car

the car has a straight frame and clean title. all it really needs is a motor and tranny to run. perfect shell for dropping in an SR20det. the bad part about this car is that it is missing dash, hatch trunk, hood, seats, and has a broken drivers side passenger window. most of these parts can be had for cheap at a junkyard

i am located in north san jose. the car is rolling and ready to be towed. i feel that 400obo is reasonable for a shell that's in good condition and clean title. i am nogotiable too. i just need the car gone before i move so drop me an offer that's not too low and it's yours. pm if you are interested.

jdelgado
08-04-2008, 12:02 PM
how much for the fenders????/email me [email protected]

k0uki
08-05-2008, 06:00 PM
got any pix of the shell?

Kenzoku
08-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Pics would also be great

FaLKoN240
08-06-2008, 10:48 AM
I've seen this car in like a bunch of different stages.

Lazy Kenny just didn't fix it. LOL. Anyways his loss your find.

Someone swoop this up.

I think it's a hardtop too!

FRpilot
08-13-2008, 08:24 PM
not to mention i moved 3 yrs ago, which is how old the thread is. shell was picked up by hawaiian jason, and i dont know what happened to it after that or to jason.