PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX SE Coupe

DC S14
06-06-2005, 12:48 PM
like the title says its a 91 SE coupe. it is a SHELL. and its located in Las Vegas, Nevada. the body is pretty straight. it could use a new driver side fender and a new rear bumper is all. it has a HUD but it didn't work when the car ran. the dash has a only one crack in it and is currently covered to prevent more cracks. the windshield has on small crack in it. it is stripped from the driver/passenger seats back. the front driver side headlight does not come up, the little rod that makes it come up on down is broken but i will replace it before the car is sold. it is also on 3 steelies and 1 donut. its does not come with wiring harness or ECU, but everything eles in the engine bay is intact. it comes with the 5 speed drive shaft. the car is also sprayed flat black. car is perfect for an SR or CA swap. all power steering lines and resivour are all intact. if you are intrested you can contact me on AIM @ DemntedRacerLV. i am asking $700 OBO. if there is anything eles you need to know just ask and i will try to post pictures by monday night. thanks.

chan.alx
06-08-2005, 10:58 PM
whats wrong with the motor?

DC S14
06-09-2005, 02:22 PM
motor is in perfect condition, just not offerd with car. car is now SOLD.