PDA

View Full Version : FS: Remote Control Lambo Door Kit

240SX21
06-01-2005, 12:33 PM
hey guys, im selling a brand new universal lambo door kit with remote control operation function. this is a great item for those of you who enter your car at shows. its the same type of kit that sells on autoloc's website for $2200. i have 1 kit available for $1200 or best offer. if anyone is interested or wants to see pics of the kit just email me at [email protected]

thanks!

91CRXsiR
06-01-2005, 04:04 PM
can u open the door normally after the install if u want? is this a bolt on kit? heard horror stories of doors dropping on people because the hydraunlic? wasn't strong enough

240SX21
06-01-2005, 07:49 PM
hello. yes the doors can still open normally...this specific kit is very high strength...it uses linear actuators instead of shocks because of the remote control operation (and yes you can still open it by hand, you dont HAVE to use remote control operation unless you want to)...anyways, the actuators have been tested to hold 4 times the weight of a standard door. email me at [email protected] if you want more info/pics.

can u open the door normally after the install if u want? is this a bolt on kit? heard horror stories of doors dropping on people because the hydraunlic? wasn't strong enough