PDA

View Full Version : WTB KA24DE socal 951 area

HyperTek
05-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Looking for a motor itself, dont need the harness or tranny, as long as it has the p/s, altenator, manifold , injectors and what not still on it.. Let me know!! need a running motor asap for a rolling chassis

vinhisbored
05-31-2005, 07:42 PM
let's see.. i'm in the 951 (moreno valley) and my friend's selling his motor (no problems, it runs very strong) he's selling his whole motor/ecu//tranny set for $600. that's a hell of a deal. if you're interested, let me know. the condition of the motor is pretty good, keeping in mind that this car has been kept up to maintanence since new. he purchased the car brand new. it's from a '93, and has 148,xxx miles on it. i noticed you said you dont need everything, but we could possibly work something out. let me know what you wanna do/if you're interested.

*edit* my other friend wants the tranny.. but because the one who owns the motor does not want to part it out, we could work something out.. as in you get the motor, and my other friend get's the tranny.. i spoke to him about it, and he was interested in selling it, but he cannot include the P/S though. let me know.