PDA

View Full Version : Forsale Section, Spring Clenaing!

WYT R1CE
05-26-2005, 01:42 PM
I dunno if any else has realized but the for sale section has 571 pages. It takes for everr to load if your on a small computer. Can we possibly clean up and delete a couple hundred?

Thanks.

Jeff240sx
05-26-2005, 02:08 PM
No.
There is a solution you can do though.
Go to User CP, click on Options from the left-hand menu. 3 boxes down on the Options screen is a section entitled "Thread Display Options". There is a "Default Thread Age Cutoff" which you can select for all threads. From 1 day to 1 year.
I use forum default, and For Sale is only 11 pages long. I don't know what your issue is exactly.
-Jeff

WYT R1CE
05-26-2005, 04:53 PM
gotcha, but why not delete the old stuff? who is goin to still have these parts a year later.

I just realized i spelt cleaning wrong :p

WYT R1CE
05-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Just check the pages such as pg.570

LED Washer lights
drifterx

06-08-2001 05:38 PM
by WeST Go to last post
6 281

Who is going to still have stuff from 4 years ago?

SilviaDriver
05-26-2005, 07:00 PM
a while ago i still had parts up for sale that i posted over 2yrs ago

quit your crying. go upgrade your comp or do what Jeff said.

Jeff240sx
05-27-2005, 12:30 AM
I think the consensus is that we want to have an archive incase issues pop up with a seller in the future. Like, search for "LostProjects" and you'll see threads from a few years ago where people got screwed. Maybe people are still disputing charges with the credit card company. Maybe law enforcement is looking at them. Who knows? Who cares?
Change your user cp options allready.
-Jeff

WYT R1CE
05-27-2005, 06:57 AM
I think the consensus is that we want to have an archive incase issues pop up with a seller in the future. Like, search for "LostProjects" and you'll see threads from a few years ago where people got screwed. Maybe people are still disputing charges with the credit card company. Maybe law enforcement is looking at them. Who knows? Who cares?
Change your user cp options allready.
-Jeff

That makes since I guess. I'd suggest just making a archive section but theres prolly a reason for that. :p

close thread.

Yoshi
05-31-2005, 04:12 PM
close thread.

um... you're perfectly capable of doing that yourself :P